Ratings for Dr. Adele Nguyen

had a horrible experience PERIOD! Didn't want to listen, very snobby.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Amazing doctor! She was my OB with my first pregnancy and I have returned for my second. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who is expecting. She is very knowledgable and will answer all your questions! Really knows how to make you feel like you matter and her secretary Melissa is great as well! I called with an issue yesterday and she was very quick to call me back and check up on me. If I ever need an OB again I will be returning to Dr. Nguyen!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Was referred to her by famili doctor and could not have asked for a better OBGYN. She is so pleasant to deal with and answered any questions my fiancé and I had. She made the experience of being pregnant with my first child a great one. Definitely recommend her to people and will go back to her for my second child.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Do not bring up any sort of alternative therapy. She's the gynecologist and that is the be all and end all. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I agree below, her head is not in the game. Maybe because she is expecting herself. If that's the case stop working. Seemed rushed and only half listening to my issue. Im still looking for a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is amazingly professional, good listener and respectful. She delivered my second baby and I had my second planned c section with her with spinal ansethisa and the team was very caring. She talked to me explaining everything before and during the operation. The operation wentry very well and I had the best experience deliveryin my baby.Honestly, the wholemail experience with her encourageso me to think of the 3rd baby and definitely having her as my doctor

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

She is the most unprofessional especialist that I have know in my life. During the whole appointment, she was in a hurry, seems that she did not care about my fibroids because they don't size 10cm so she does not want to do a follow up in my pregnancy. What am I doing with an OB then if I just have 3 months pregnancy? It seems that she does not care about the Baby's and mom's safety... at all! Her actitud was so disappointing, a doctor rolling her eyes to a patient and interrumpimg her every time the patient was trying to explain some concern? Every pregnancy is different, every patient is different, so try to demonstrate that you CARE about them!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I was referred early in my pregnancy (like 12 weeks) so saw her more than is usual. She was very punctual and apologetic on the one occasion that she was behind. She tends towards overly cautious and I ended up having additional ultrasounds when I measured small. She ended up delivering my daughter as well and her professionalism was second to none. I would 100% recommend her and if you can request her, do so. I am honestly going to miss seeing her!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

She's a very nice lady, however if you bring up anything about alternative treatment she becomes kind of snotty. I wish the two were able to work together for the betterment of the patient.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017