Ratings for Dr. David Makary

Dr. Makary is truly the best doctor out there! I have never had to wait longer than 5 minutes to be seen. I am able to book my appointments online. I never feel rushed during my appointments. He genuinely cares about your health and well being. And he's young which is a bonus - hope to stay with him for a very long time! Best doctor!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Have had him for about a year now. He is the best doctor I have ever had. He cares about his patients and makes you feel comfortable about whatever health issue you are going through. I hope to have him for a very long time.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

I think Dr. Makary is the ideal Dr. He is helpful caring and genuine, through and through. He is the best I've ever had and hope to know him for a very long time to come.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I came from a horrible doctor and was IMPRESSED! Amazing doctor he cares for you and seems to have your health in his best interest! He is mostly on time the most I have ever waited was 10min! He knows his stuff and again he cares about you and takes time to listen to what you have to say!!!!! Recommend for sure!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013