Ratings for Dr. John B Fisher

Please be wary of this "Doctor". Check his licenses and credentials carefully.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

He did my breasts in 2009. Extremely uneven and very painful. He didn't want to fix anything and gave me the run around. Terrible doctor. He added "chronic pain" to my chart but never took responsibility.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I had a breast lift with augmentation done by Dr Fisher. Everyone there at the office is awesome. Very helpful and always available for any questions I have. I recommended Dr Fisher to my friends. Great Dr and Staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

He done cheek & jaw implants and I love them. I look like a new person:)

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

After having my last baby.I didnt like how my body look. All that extra skin from my tummy neither my breast. My mom's friend referred 3 other friends to Dr.Fisher and their results were amazing. She referred me as well I went and got my tummy tuck and breast aumentation. It's been a couple of months that I had my procedures done and I seriously couldn't be more satisfied with my results.Dr.Fisher is a great and carring Dr. He would call me the same way as his staff to see how i was doing.It has only taking me a couple of months to realize how much he cares. Because of all his amazing work now my sister is considering on getting her breast aumentation with the best Dr. their is Dr. Fisher.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

In 2007 I decided that I had wanted a breast augumentation and was referred to Dr. Fisher by my sister in law. The staff is amazing and friendly which is what helped me decide to choose Dr. Fisher for my procedure. The procedure was quick and I could not have been happier with my Results!! My breast look so natural, no one can tell I have implants. This year 2011 I chose Dr. Fisher again for nose surgery, and I am 4 weeks post op and my nose is fabulous!!! It contours my face and I am extremely HAPPY!!! The best thing about Dr. Fisher is the results are soooo Natural!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Fisher did cheek implants on me, and they came out uneven. Did not want to correct the outcome. .Would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Fisher and his staff were truly amazing during my two procedures early 2011. From the consultation to the surgery, they took such good care of me and always made me feel so at ease every step of the way. During the recovery process, my husband and I had all of our questions answered and Dr. Fisher made sure I was very comfortable while healing up. After two months, I am SO happy with the results and my new body! Dr. Fisher ensures that his work is perfection and will settle for no less. Body by Fisher is HIGHLY recommended by this satisfied customer!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Dr. Fisher was former Chief of Plastic Surgery at the National Naval Medical Center and an Assistant Professor of Surgery at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. John B Fisher's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1976)

GHI