Ratings for Dr. Aruna Divakar

She is treating my son since he was 3months old. Now my son is 4yrs old. Its like a relief and satisfaction every time we consult her. She make everything very clear about her diagnosis and treatment. Always thankful to her.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I have been taking my daughter to Dr. Aruna D for 2.5 yrs now and I am completely satisfied with her. She takes care of child well and knows how to handle small kids. She never gives strong medicines until necessary. She also gives consultation on phone and recommends medicine on phone itself. Completely satisfied by her.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

I visit Dr. Aruna since 2010 when my daughter was born. Years back used to get appointment with her easily. Not it is quite difficult. Her popularity has grown over few years. She gives enough time to examine the kid. She never advised strong medicines.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I visited her along with my wife and 4 month old daughter 3 days back. Both self and my wife felt that she was in a hurry and was completely rude. She didnt even greet us properly when we entered. Our child was born in a different town and she had difficult understanding the reports that was shared by the earlier doctor, she being a professional should be able to comprehend it rather than getting mad at my wife and me. The tone was completely unappropriate and unprofoessional. I chose Dr.Aruna D based on my friends recommendation and i had already requested Fortis to change the paedetrician for my kid.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

She has been my daughters Ped since my daughter's birth and when ever(including on holidays and sundays also) we have asked for her help, she has done it several times. She prefers to prescribe natural home made food for infants than branded ones. She never gives any strong medicines.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013