Ratings for Dr. Damion J. Valletta

After an accident that injured both my shoulder and neck. Dr Valetta was able to take me through a combination of physical therapy and pain injections that greatly relieved the pain I am in.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Friendly and experienced office staff. Overall they were extremely helpful in figuring out my problem and getting me better. A++++

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Great experience. Wouldn't look any farther for an exceptional orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

We love Dr. Valletta . He is an excellent doctor. He is like talking to a friend, very kind ,nice and top notch in his field.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Valletta treated my mom for problems with her knee. My mom is close to 90 years old and can be difficult sometimes. Dr Valletta and his staff treated her with respect, kindness, and patience. Most importantly he helped her feel great again. I can't say enough about how great he was.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Amazing doctor and staff! They have been wonderful in treating my teenage daughter with knee problems. They are very responsive, professional, and go above and beyond. We get all of our questions answered, and are never rushed during appointments. They have been great at coordinating her care with the physical therapists, getting knee braces fitted, and getting MRI reports quickly. I wish every doctors office was so efficient!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

DR.Valletta and his staff are very personable.Dr. Valletta does excellent work because. I have seen the results of his surgeries. He has helped 2 people I know personally with a hip replacement and an meniscal tear and they are both doing well.When I tore my meniscus I knew I wanted to have Dr. Valletta perform the surgery. He was also referred to me by Sharp Coronado emergency.I am recovering from my knee surgery and it has been relief to have competent excellent care from Dr. and staff who from the first contact by phone for my appointment has been professional,efficient and genuine.When I met with Dr. Valletta I was impressed with his sincerity in wanting to provide the best possible care for me.He is the real deal and the nicest Dr. I have ever known.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Damion J. Valletta's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1999)

AHC