Ratings for Dr. Sunira Singh

Wonderful doctor and wonderful secretary. Take time out to explain everything. Receptionist is really nice and I find her very pleasant

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Singh took the time to review all concerns and questions. She developed a treatment plan so we know what has to happen every step of the way. She is an excellent pediatrician and gives the patient the time required.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Singh is nice. but the receptionist is rude, she thinks she is the boss. Dr. Singh should really consider getting a nicer receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Singh is so kind, knowledgeable and caring! She spends time with you and answers any questions. You always leave her office knowing you have received the best care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Excellent doctor! The receptionist is unbearably RUDE and ill mannered that she should be fired.

Submitted April 28, 2017

She had been seeing my daughter for the past few months. We have never had to wait. She is helpful and really listens to me. I also had the opportunity to have her as our Dr when my son was admitted into the hospital. After days of not having my questions answered or addressed by other doctors she immediately took the time to explain things clearly to me and see that all of my questions were addressed. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Love Dr. Singh. She is wonderful. Her receptionist is so kind and wonderful. Wonderful office.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr Sunira Singh is very good. The wait to see her is long She is always running behind. The receptionist is very pleasant and nice. I had to wait fir an hour to see the doctor and patients were getting upset but the secretary was very professional and was very nice and once even went to tell the doctor that some patients were getting upset. People have put on rude remarks about her but try putting yourself in her shoes and see how it is to be the middle person between the doctor and the patient She has to juggle both and I personally think that she is doing a wonderful job!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Receptionist was extremely rude on the phone. Cannot understand how she is still employed after so many people have clearly had problems with her. Surely there are other receptionists qualified for the job to better complement an otherwise good Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr has been great but receptionist seems to never receive the results of test that we know have been sent. I have had to get three tests resent myself and then followed up the same day to ensure they were recieved. Unpleasant and out right rude. I will be formally complaining with Dr. Singh.

Submitted September 21, 2016