Ratings for Dr. Sunira Singh

Receptionist is absolutely awful. Being a pediatrician's office, I would hope that interactions with staff would at least be pleasant. She is always in a bad mood and makes you feel like you are an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

we are so grateful we got dr singh as pediatrician for our son. she spent ample time answering our all concerns, and guided us further. i wish all the doctors are like her. god bless her

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Brought my son to Dr. Singh and I'm so grateful to have been referred to her. She is absolutely the most caring, thorough Doctor that I have ever encountered. She was wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Wonderful doctor and wonderful secretary. Take time out to explain everything. Receptionist is really nice and I find her very pleasant

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr Singh took the time to review all concerns and questions. She developed a treatment plan so we know what has to happen every step of the way. She is an excellent pediatrician and gives the patient the time required.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Singh is nice. but the receptionist is rude, she thinks she is the boss. Dr. Singh should really consider getting a nicer receptionist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Singh is so kind, knowledgeable and caring! She spends time with you and answers any questions. You always leave her office knowing you have received the best care.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Excellent doctor! The receptionist is unbearably RUDE and ill mannered that she should be fired.

Submitted April 28, 2017

She had been seeing my daughter for the past few months. We have never had to wait. She is helpful and really listens to me. I also had the opportunity to have her as our Dr when my son was admitted into the hospital. After days of not having my questions answered or addressed by other doctors she immediately took the time to explain things clearly to me and see that all of my questions were addressed. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Love Dr. Singh. She is wonderful. Her receptionist is so kind and wonderful. Wonderful office.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016