You may also like

Dr Mark Davies performed three surgerys on my neck with excellent outcomes every time. I highy recommend him and can't thank him enough for always seeing me quickly and performing my surgerys without having to wait the typical long hospital waiting periods. Thank you Dr Davies I will never forget how you have helped me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Mark Davies is the best. He performed a T1 / T2 discsectomy on me as I had lost the grip strength in my hand. Very professional and would highly recommend him. Can't thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Mark Davies was able to explain clearly and simply all the processes involved with my brain tumour operation, and addressed my concerns professionally but with compassion.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr. Mark Davis's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mark Davies performed three surgerys on my neck with excellent outcomes every time. I highy recommend him and can't thank him enough for always seeing me qui..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mark Davies is the best. He performed a T1 / T2 discsectomy on me as I had lost the grip strength in my hand. Very professional and would highly recommend hi..."

November 7, 2015