Ratings for Dr. Mark Davis

Dr Davis is the best Neuro Surgion in St George are. Very thorough and professional and to mention his dedication to his patients.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr Davies, listens, observes and acquires all the information he needs to assess whether he can help you as a surgeon. As a spinal patient with significant pathology, what I appreciated was that he ensured I had exhausted all possible paths before operating. When he runs late, you know it is because he is giving people time...He builds the trust required for a patient to undergo surgery with confidence.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

His staff are amazing unfortunately they work for a pig of man ..My mother has seen him a few times and each time is the same, I don't care what experience you have the way he spoke to my mother and I was disgusting and to tell a patient that he doesn't care what happens to them how can you trust him to do anything, he doesn't talk to you he is blunt, rude, and egotistical seek another surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr Mark Davies performed three surgerys on my neck with excellent outcomes every time. I highy recommend him and can't thank him enough for always seeing me quickly and performing my surgerys without having to wait the typical long hospital waiting periods. Thank you Dr Davies I will never forget how you have helped me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Dr Mark Davies is the best. He performed a T1 / T2 discsectomy on me as I had lost the grip strength in my hand. Very professional and would highly recommend him. Can't thank him and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Mark Davies was able to explain clearly and simply all the processes involved with my brain tumour operation, and addressed my concerns professionally but with compassion.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014