Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

My wife was diagnosed with Brac1 gene for breast/ovarian cancer. We began our research for a surgeon trepidously and was highly referred to Dr. Sinno through a friend. We met with numerous surgeons and have never met a more professional, genuinely caring, and skilled surgeon who put us and especially my wife at ease from the first consultation. We were both very confident with his expertise and skill and have never looked back. My wife had a double mastectomy with nipple sparing and tissue expanders. Dr. Sinno and and his staff especially Nashrin have been incredible in every way. I am so thankful to the person who recommended him to me and have never looked back. I am confident, healthy and look and feel great due to this amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I'm already a huge Dr. Hani Sinno fan. I found him here, on RateMDs. I liked that he specialized in breast reconstruction for breast cancer patients, and once I'd found him I remembered that I'd heard wonderful things about him from two random strangers! His reviews, and that of his assistant, Nashrin Bashar, were amazing. They were convincing enough for me to make an appointment for a consultation. I was so nervous that I barely spoke at first (if you knew me you'd know how unusual that is) but Dr. Sinno put me at ease. He's professional, passionate, positive and kind. He took all the time with me that I needed, and by the time I left I'd booked an appointment for an upper bleph (my eyelids looked like a sharpei's). It made perfect sense to me, at that moment, to have him do surgery on my face to see if I could trust him with my breasts, lolol! I was thrilled with the results of the bleph, and I have such confidence in his skill and judgement that I gave him free rein with my lipo and breast shape. I'm SO glad I did. Artists gonna art, baby. I had my bleph in early June of last year, and my surgery date for my RAMQ covered breast reduction and accompanying lipo was June 1st. Soo owrth the wait, and even at 5 days post-op, I can see and feel an enormous difference. I wish I'd done this years ago, and yet I'm so grateful I got to do it now. I've seen a few comments about punctuality here, and while I understand the concern with a tight schedule, I think his attention to his patients is invaluable. When I went for my very first consultation, I drove down from the Laurentians. I knew I'd have to leave at a certain time, whether he was able to see me or not, because I had to pick up my son. Nashrin gave me a running update, and sure enough I had to leave without seeing him. But you know what? That's what really sold me. He was late because he was coming out of surgery. He was NOT going to rush a surgery for a consultation, never mind that a brand new patient might feel inconvenienced and decide to go with someone else. I said to myself on my way back up, THAT is what what I want in a surgeon. My instincts were rewarded; It's rare to meet such authentic and generous people as Hani and Nashrin. They've moved into a beautiful new office with a fantastic staff; you'll feel like a star when you go for a consultation or treatment. That said, I'm so glad I met them when they were still in the starter office. The intimacy of the place made me feel like I'd found long-lost family members. (Edit - I wrote much of this on RealSelf before my surgery, and I've already had my 1st post-op appointment. Dr. Sinno, in addition to being a sculptor, is an architect and designer. He designed the space himself, and I felt even more comfortable and happy there this time than I did at the old place) I know all this praise may seem a little over the top if you haven't met them, but it's straight from the heart. I love these guys, and will always hold them in great affection and respect. Family! Much love, Hani and Nashrin - see you July 17th for my 6 week follow up! xo M

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Il y a deux mois, j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire par le dr Sinno. Le résultat est déjà très beau et naturel. A la clinique de chirurgie, le personnel dont l'infirmière, offre un service impeccable. Le suivi post-opératoire est excellent : appel du docteur le lendemain de la chirurgie, suivi rapide, réponses aux courriels, offre de traitements complémentaires post opératoire. Son équipe, dont Nashrim, fait en sorte que l'expérience soit des plus agréable. Merci , je suis très satisfaite du résultat !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Growing up I was always teased about my body.. by everyone. My classmates would always tease me during gym, saying that I was a flat board because while all the other girls developed, I was still flat. Now in my twenties, I decided that this had to change. I have been saving my money for 2 years, sacrificing all outings and hang-outs so that I could get my breast augmentation surgery. I started my research and came across Allie Sevdalis's videos. I followed her for almost one year, and then say she had great results and she was so happy that she went for a 2nd surgery AND her sister also went to see Dr. Sinno. If you can trust a doctor with your sister, that just says it all. I went for a consultation and when I asked Nashrin when can I book my surgery, she asked me what I wanted. Whenever is good for me, they will make themselves available. Nobody had ever said that to me. I booked my surgery and I am now 1 year post op. The best decision I have ever made. I am so happy. I waited one year to write my review, because it can take up to one year and I wanted to make sure that my review was authentic. Happiness does not even describe my feelings. I did not even have to take my pain medication. I have no scar and actually have breasts! My confidence has shot up and I can go on forever. Thank you Dr. Sinno for everything <3 KL

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Due to complications, pregancies and weight loss, I've had multiple breast augmentation surgeries before - each time I've always asked for the best surgeon in town e.x. Boston and San Francisco. Now in my early fifties, I told myself that I've had enough and if I have to go through another surgery, it should be my last. Luckily, I met Dr. Sinno and had a breast augmentation/reconstruction surgery performed by him. The result is miralulously amazing. I just wish that I had met Dr. Sinno decades ago. His expertise and hard woking attitude are the top in the world. All the office staff are nice and helpful, especially Ms. Nashrin Bashar. She has been communicative and responsive at all hours of the day. Her knowledge and graciousness are deeply appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

5 stars are not enough to rate this doctor. He is exceptional and has the best bedside manners. He is very meticulous in his work and does everything from his heart. This is shown in the results of this work. I am extremely satisfied with my results. I was not an easy patient to start with. I tested his waters and also that of his staff. I wanted to ensure that they had the patience it took to handle me and any situation I may throw at them. Of course, I did not tell them of this but they passed with flying colours. The patience that he and his secretary has is phenomenal. Actually its very rare. Dr. Sinno took the time to answer my hundreds of questions and his secretary let all my demands bounce off with a smile on her face. But most importantly, I love my results. I am about 8 months post op and I can not wait to flaunt my new body this summer xoxoxoxo

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Le meilleur médecin. Il ma donne le meilleure résultant

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Sinno took the time to really talk to me and answers my questions. Any concerns I had were completely gone, because you feel he not only knows what he's talking about, but is actually the best at what he does. He really wants what's in the best interest of his patients. And is not at all like other doctors in this field that are very self absorbed and barely give you the time of day. Dr. Sinno, you are truly a wonder, and i'm so proud that you're my doctor. I'll always come back to ONLY you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I don’t usually write comments or reviews but I had to today. I met Dr. Sinno about 2 years ago for my breast augmentation surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the results and also I have to say the post operative care that We received. He called me the day after my surgery, and then his call was followed up by a call from Nashrin. She would always listen and take her time with me. She was so kind to me. I called her about a few weeks ago (after almost 1.5 years) When I asked her, if she remembered who I was her answer was Of course I remember you. I could never forget you, you are so close to our heart. It made me feel so good. I wanted to find out if he was still taking new patients because I want to refer a relative to him. I am so happy to hear that Dr. Sinno has settled downtown and all his success. He is such a great doctor but also a great human. Dr. Sinno and Nashrin are really great examples of being a real human. I was saying to Nashrin, make sure he stays grounded and she replied by saying that... She isn’t worried, he is such a good person inside and out, and is instilled with the best values that he will always stay grounded. She ended the conversation by saying that each person is treated as a family member and I can vouch for this comment. I too felt as if I was at home. I pray that you succeed more and more Dr. Sinno and thank you for all that you do. VL

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Sinno is really the best doctor. He’s a real professional yet makes you feel so comfortable. What I loved most is his passion and availablity, he and his team were always there for me and my needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery