Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

One of the best doctors out there. He took the time to answer all my questions and was extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

After a long wait of 8 years since my accident and 6 different doctors later, i finally found the most compassionate and skillful doctor who made me feel safe and comfortable to go through my operation. A++ amazing results !! Highly recommended for everyone !

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

J'ai attendu longtemps avant de pouvoir rencontrer un plasticien (pour une reconstruction mammaire des deux seins) et la vie a décidé de mettre sur mon chemin Dr Sinno, dès les premières secondes de notre première rencontre j'ai su que j'étais entre bonne main. Passionné, généreux, disponible, attentionné, et surtout un excellent chirurgien.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I saw this doctor at the Jewish. I went to see the other doctor's secretary with my consultation and was practically thrown out of the office when Dr. Sinno's secretary came and helped me. She gave me an appointment with Dr. Sinno for that same week. He saw me and was very nice. Listened to all my problems. I went to see him for a breast reduction surgery. I was told by other surgeons at different hospitals that there would be a cost, but Dr. Sinno told me that the Medicare actually pays for this when done for medical reasons. What an honest man! Amazing surgeon and human

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I had carpal tunnel surgery with Dr. Sinno. I was really nervous but he calmed me by talking to me through the procedure. My hand feels amazing, pain free and all because of Dr. Sinno! I can finally open a jar without asking my hubby for help ;) Didn't even have to wait long to get an appointment. Was given an appointment right away and also given my surgery date on spot! Thank you Dr. Sinno

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Hani Sinno is a fantastic and compassionate doctor. He cares for his patients as if they were his own family. He takes his time to answer your questions, never makes you feel rushed. If you need see him before your surgery with any questions or concerns he will never say no. Pre Op and Post Op Care is Outstanding. Montréal is lucky to have such a caring, qualified and excellent surgeon. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon who is CARING, COMPASSIONATE, EXPERIENCED and most important HONEST, well you've found him! Dr. Hani Sinno

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

My experience with Dr. Hani Sinno is beyond words. His knowledge and expertise is just remarkable. From our first meeting, he was very patient and answered all my questions, not making me feel rushed at all. I didn't have to wait to long for my surgery. His assistant, Nashrin, worked with me so that my surgery best fit my schedule. They are an excellent team! Make an appointment, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I am beyond glad to have met Dr. Sinno for 2 reasons: 1- he's a fantastic doctor 2- as great of a doctor as he is, he's an even greater human being. My experience with Dr. Sinno was so comforting. The most important aspect for me was safety as well as the end result. I got both! I am a returning patient and have already performed a few procedures with him. Highly recommended to anyone and I wish him nothing but the very best in his career! Go see him!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Sinno is one of the most human doctors I have ever met! He's simply amazing at what he does! Although he only performed a small procedure on me a few months ago, his attention and follow ups were out of this world! This is a MUST-GO-TO plastic surgeon! You won't be disappointed. Just go meet him for your consultation and you'll understand!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

One word: WOW!! Dr Sinno is not just board certified in Canada for Plastic Surgery but he has had excellent training and experience at McGill and Harvard. He is currently a Prof at McGill and has an incredible bed side manner. Skilled surgeon and so genuine and caring with excellent results. I recommend Dr Sinno to you if you're seeking Cosmetic and plastic surgery of the face and breast!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery