Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

If you need to get any work done, Dr.Sinno is who you need to see! When I first went for my consultation with Dr.Sinno, I knew right then and there that he was going to be my doctor. He took the time to explain everything I needed to know and wasn't rushed at all. Its been around two months since my breast augmentation and everything is perfect. I could not be more happy with the look and size of my breasts and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I met Dr. Sinno a few months ago. I went to see him for a cosmetic procedure and all I can say is that he is so smart and so knowledgeable. Not to mention, he has such amazing manners. He got up from his chair when I walked in, asked me to sit before he did. Qualities you do not find these days in anyone, let alone such a top notch surgeon. I still have not decided when I will do the surgery, because I need to arrange for my vacation at work, even knowing this, I am always treated with importance. Not like other surgeons. I called His secretary, Nasreen, a few weeks ago, and right away she knew who I was. She asked about my family, my health. I asked her (probably a million) questions about the surgery and recovery, not once was she frustrated. The other day, she even called me at 7pm from home because she explained her baby was sick and she couldn't answer my call during the day. She apologized and hats off to her for even thinking of work. This made me even more sure that this is the doctor I will trust my body with. They are an excellent team. My friends even mentioned that Dr. Sinno personally replies to emails on his FB page! What a dynamic duo. If you want to be treated like ROYALTY this is the team to go to!! The best in the country, not just MTL

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Hi, I met with Dr Sinno for a lipo consultation, the meeting was nice and help me understand the procedures. It took more than 2 weeks to have a quote and when I replied with questions, I did not have an answer back as of yet 3 months after

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I have to quote a previous statement made by a patient as I am in complete agreement with it and I myself could not word it any better, "Dr. Hani Sinno is a reminder of how medicine should be practiced, he is a model to others and an example of how doctors can be healers." I underwent surgery a few weeks ago, more specifically a rhinoplasty. The surgery itself went very well and my experience from beginning to end (decision-making to Q&A to surgery to recovery to f-up) has been a great one compliments of Dr. Sinno of course as well as Nashrin, his wonderful and very helpful assistant, and the staff at Cite de la Sante. Dr. Sinno's reassuring presence, his compassion and skill made all the difference and not only enhanced my experience of surgery but also made it a positive experience. Dr. Sinno delivered above and beyond and I am very happy with his work thus far and very grateful to have him as my surgeon. Though I cannot yet fully comment on the results as it is too soon to do so, what I can attest to and verify is Dr. Sinno's professionalism, integrity, care and dignity with which Dr. Sinno treats his patients. Moreover, Dr. Sinno has such a warm, generous and uplifting spirit, he also is patient and kind, gracious, eloquent, highly skilled and meticulous in his work, accessible, and dedicated to excellence i.e. providing the upmost and highest standard in patient care and achieving successful outcomes. Like I said, I am very happy with my decision and his work and I trust Dr. Sinno wholeheartedly with my care. What more can I say, he's the best!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Wow where to begin... Before deciding on having breast augmentation / mastopexy done by Dr Sinno I had gone to consult several other surgeons and none impressed me as much as Dr Sinno. I knew I was in great hands from my first visit with him . He is the most honest , knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor and definitely THE BEST plastic surgeon in Montreal. He genuinely cares about his patients and he is very accessible. I am extremely satisfied with the results and it has been only two weeks today! 10 STARS Doctor!! His private assistant Nashrin is a sweetheart and always there to answer your questions even on a Sunday night.. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Sinno. Bravo et merci de tout mon coeur.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Dr. Hani Sinno, is a reminder of how medicine should be practiced, he is a model to others and an example of how doctors can be healers I can truly say that you are a doctor for all the right reasons and that you care about the welfare of your patients in every aspect. Facing cancer and the prospect of an altered body can be devastating. From the first time I met you I knew I was in excellent and very compassionate hands. You treated me with warmth, gentleness and respect. Your patience with my questions and those of my entourage each visit made this so much easier. It would be easy for you to lose those qualities with your time constraints and so many responsibilities. Dr. Sinno had to completely re operate and correct the first surgery. If not for Dr. Sinno, it would have been a disaster ending with years of discomfort, constant pain, deformity, terrible body image and very low self- esteem. You made this experience so much less traumatic than it could have been for me, my hope is that every woman out there in this situation has the opportunity to meet you, understand and consider your work I am so thankful and have nothing but praise for Cite de la Santé the office, medical and nursing staff. Everyone was very competent, personable and caring. It is obvious that the best interest of the patient is foremost.” “I am most grateful and can not thank you enough for all that you have done for me.” From the first meeting you assured me that I would be pleased with the end result and you were so right! I was so discouraged and hopeless when I first came to see you. Your skills surpassed my imagination your kindness, compassion and expert medical care guided me through a difficult time Thank you so much for helping me through all of this and putting up with me with such grace and patience all the way through. I would be glad to speak to anyone about how wonderful your work is and what a great doctor you are. It’s your dedication and passion that makes you unique. I sincerely hope that more women find their way to your remarkable care. Thank you for doing what you do and most of all staying here! Esther Attias

Submitted April 30, 2015

Je n'ai jamais rencontré de médecin aussi empathique de ma vie. Et que dire de ses compétences! Il vient de m'opérer pour une reconstruction mammaire et je suis déjà ébahie des résultats. Tout le monde devrait avoir la chance d'avoir un médecin de ce calibre! Merci de tout coeur Dr Sinno.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

It has been 1 week since I had minor surgery to remove a very large lipoma from my side. My experience with Dr. Sinno was exceptional. He has the ability to make you feel at ease when he explains with compassion what is involved in your surgery. On the day of the surgery, he came to see me to once again before the operation to see how I was doing. By nature, I am nervous when I enter a hospital. While in the operating room I guess my heart rate was high and the nurse asked if I was nervous. I responded yes, just a little. At that moment Dr. Sinno put his hand on my shoulder to calm me down just seconds before I was put under anesthesia. It was the last thing I remembered, and left me with the feeling of how compassionate this man really is. He also called me at 8:30 the very next morning too see how I was doing. I have had a follow-up with him and everything was perfect. I am 61 years old and count myself very fortunate to have met Dr. Sinno, not only for my surgery, but because he is a kind and considerate human being..I have the utmost respect for this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr Sinno operated on me on two occasions, on the 3 and 7 of decembre 2013. Each operation lasted about 16 hours. Along with an ENT doctor he removes my tongue and replaced it the muscles and tendon from my arm to enable to be able to speak and eat. He is a great D. and I have the outmost respect for him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Sinno is very compassionate, competent, dedicated and professional surgeon. I felt very at ease talking to him because he is approachable and genuinely cares about his patients. Even though my two surgeries were minor, he explained the whole procedure beforehand and he made me feel relaxed during the surgeries. I couldn't be happier with the results and the choice of doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery. April 14, 2015 Luciana I.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery