Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

Very happy with my results and with the service I received when I went for my consultation. His assistant took so much time with me, I was very surprised. I felt welcome as soon as I walked in. Everyone had a nice smile and offered me coffee and water. The office is just beautiful. Great architecture. Dr Sinno is also such a kind man. He took his time to explain the procedure to me. I was very nervous as it was my first time getting injections but he was so calm. Walking into his office was also so welcoming. Nice environment and people. Best of all, amazing results.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Excellent doctor. He is caring and patient. Has great bedside manners. Il a changé ma vie

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

best plastic surgeon in the city! thank you so much. you have helped me get back my self-esteem :)

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Sinno is a kind and compassionate and mostly patient doctor, and also human. I have gotten lip fillers with him a few weeks ago and I am extremely satisfied. I love my results. It is very natural looking and nobody can even tell that I got this done. I also want to add that his entire team is so nice and friendly. The entire ambiance was one of a kind. I have been to other places but this place deserves 10 ⭐️ Merci infiniment Dr. Sinno!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

DR Sinno is a fine and skilled surgeon ,had a breast reduction,among several other procedures , all well i very much recommend this wonderful human being you will be in the very best of hands he is truly a modern day Da Vinci merci beaucoup !

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Watched him during his grand opening doing injections and I was so impressed. I am going to have him fix my face and bring my youth back. He was so calm and patient. His hand didn’t even shake, even though he has all this eyes on him. Impressive. All the staff were so kind and helpful. The office is beautiful. I was mostly impressed to see everyone smiling and so eager to help. See you soon Dr. Sinno and Victoria Park Medispa on de la Montage.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I got fillers under the eyes and it was painless. Dr. Sinno was very professional.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

My wife was diagnosed with Brac1 gene for breast/ovarian cancer. We began our research for a surgeon trepidously and was highly referred to Dr. Sinno through a friend. We met with numerous surgeons and have never met a more professional, genuinely caring, and skilled surgeon who put us and especially my wife at ease from the first consultation. We were both very confident with his expertise and skill and have never looked back. My wife had a double mastectomy with nipple sparing and tissue expanders. Dr. Sinno and and his staff especially Nashrin have been incredible in every way. I am so thankful to the person who recommended him to me and have never looked back. I am confident, healthy and look and feel great due to this amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I'm already a huge Dr. Hani Sinno fan. I found him here, on RateMDs. I liked that he specialized in breast reconstruction for breast cancer patients, and once I'd found him I remembered that I'd heard wonderful things about him from two random strangers! His reviews, and that of his assistant, Nashrin Bashar, were amazing. They were convincing enough for me to make an appointment for a consultation. I was so nervous that I barely spoke at first (if you knew me you'd know how unusual that is) but Dr. Sinno put me at ease. He's professional, passionate, positive and kind. He took all the time with me that I needed, and by the time I left I'd booked an appointment for an upper bleph (my eyelids looked like a sharpei's). It made perfect sense to me, at that moment, to have him do surgery on my face to see if I could trust him with my breasts, lolol! I was thrilled with the results of the bleph, and I have such confidence in his skill and judgement that I gave him free rein with my lipo and breast shape. I'm SO glad I did. Artists gonna art, baby. I had my bleph in early June of last year, and my surgery date for my RAMQ covered breast reduction and accompanying lipo was June 1st. Soo owrth the wait, and even at 5 days post-op, I can see and feel an enormous difference. I wish I'd done this years ago, and yet I'm so grateful I got to do it now. I've seen a few comments about punctuality here, and while I understand the concern with a tight schedule, I think his attention to his patients is invaluable. When I went for my very first consultation, I drove down from the Laurentians. I knew I'd have to leave at a certain time, whether he was able to see me or not, because I had to pick up my son. Nashrin gave me a running update, and sure enough I had to leave without seeing him. But you know what? That's what really sold me. He was late because he was coming out of surgery. He was NOT going to rush a surgery for a consultation, never mind that a brand new patient might feel inconvenienced and decide to go with someone else. I said to myself on my way back up, THAT is what what I want in a surgeon. My instincts were rewarded; It's rare to meet such authentic and generous people as Hani and Nashrin. They've moved into a beautiful new office with a fantastic staff; you'll feel like a star when you go for a consultation or treatment. That said, I'm so glad I met them when they were still in the starter office. The intimacy of the place made me feel like I'd found long-lost family members. (Edit - I wrote much of this on RealSelf before my surgery, and I've already had my 1st post-op appointment. Dr. Sinno, in addition to being a sculptor, is an architect and designer. He designed the space himself, and I felt even more comfortable and happy there this time than I did at the old place) I know all this praise may seem a little over the top if you haven't met them, but it's straight from the heart. I love these guys, and will always hold them in great affection and respect. Family! Much love, Hani and Nashrin - see you July 17th for my 6 week follow up! xo M

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Il y a deux mois, j'ai eu une augmentation mammaire par le dr Sinno. Le résultat est déjà très beau et naturel. A la clinique de chirurgie, le personnel dont l'infirmière, offre un service impeccable. Le suivi post-opératoire est excellent : appel du docteur le lendemain de la chirurgie, suivi rapide, réponses aux courriels, offre de traitements complémentaires post opératoire. Son équipe, dont Nashrim, fait en sorte que l'expérience soit des plus agréable. Merci , je suis très satisfaite du résultat !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery