Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

Chirurgien d'exception d'un grand professionnalisme et d'une approche des plus humaines. Les résultats de ma chirurgie mammaire sont magnifiques. Merci Dr. Sinno pour vos bons soins et continuez votre excellent travail, cela est grandement apprécié.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Had a BBA with Dr. Sinno and i have the most beautiful results. So natural and just perfect. Dr. Sinno took the time to consult with me. His assistant let me play with sizers so that I can get a better idea of what I want. I had 5 other consults since I decided to take this step, and his office was the only one that gave me so much time. Dr. Sinno took over an hour to consult with me, and his assistant spent another hour and half. I am so happy that I made this decision and chose Dr. Sinno. I didn’t even take my pain medication. I went shopping the next day after my surgery. They have the most beautiful office and even operating room. The staff starting from the parking (valet and paid) to the nurses from the OR are all so caring and attentive. Thank you Dr. Sinno, Nashrin, the receptionist at Victoria Park on De La Montagne and all the staff and nurses at his Operating Room

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Met this doctor last year and had an abdominoplasty with liposuction I love my results. I am very happy and haven’t felt so confident in many years. Dr. Sinno has changed my life. He took his time during consultation and also after the surgery. Every time I called his assistant, who is an angel, she was always available for me. Every time I had to see him, also I was able to see the doctor that same week, if not the same day. Many of my friends had plastic surgery and they were shocked by the care and attentiveness I got from the doctor and his assistant. I am very happy and will be going back in the future for more nip and tuck. I don’t know if you read these reviews Dr. Sinno and/or Nashrin but thank you so very much for everything. I and my husband thank you.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Got lip fillers with Dr. Sinno and he is the best. The most patient and calm doctor I met. They have a professional photo studio that they took my photos and I was seen right away. The injections itself did not hurt one bit. I was very nervous and have had this in the past but never such perfect results. It’s exactly what I wanted. His staff is very friendly and comforting. His assistant took the time to calm down my mom, who was very nervous and she was so happy that she even booked an appointment for coolsculpting! Thank you Dr. Sinno, now I have the most perfect smile :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Excellent doctor with the best manners. He offers the best service and care. Due to my work, I can’t talk during work hours, and they offer after hour service. I can call or text his assistant at anytime. Really excited to book my surgery. Will write another review after my surgery

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Nothing but the best. He is just the most amazing doctor ever. He has is so patient and caring. Takes his time to explain all the steps involved, the risks as well. He took over an hour with me for my consultation and even answered my emails before I and also after I booked my surgery. Not once did he ever make me feel rushed or even as a burden. However, I must say that I don’t know what the job requirement was to be working as his assistant but I have never met a woman like Nashrin. She is just superb. She welcomes you with the hugest smile and I felt like I knew her forever. She answers my (and probably everyone’s) text messages and emails no matter the day or time. She reassured me that I was in great hands. I don’t know how she does this. Not once pre or post op did she make me feel like she was busy. I don’t know how she does it. She made me feel so comfortable that I even shared my personal problems with her and even with 3 kids she remembered and called me to check in on me. These 2 are the #realdreamteam and if there was an award ceremony for best team.. that would go to these 2. Dr. Sinno is a man of wonders and a true eye and hand for only the best but he has an amazing woman standing behind him making him the best of the best! Thank you Dr. Sinno you changed my life and actually gave me a new one.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

5 étoiles! Une écoute et une patience hors du commun. J'ai reçu mes premières injections aux lèvres par le Dr. Sinno. J'étais extrêmement nerveuse (les aiguilles x_x). Le Dr. Sinno m'a rendu l'expérience confortable et les résultats prouvent sa compétence. Je suis on ne peut plus satisfaite. Tant que le Dr. Sinno pratiquera, il restera mon choix #1. Je le conseille sans aucune crainte.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

C’est le meilleur chirurgien au Québec! J’ai eue une augmentation mammaire en août dernier et le résultat est incroyable!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great doctor , I had many other consults but I chose Dr Sinno because he made me feel in great hands

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I recently went for my first lip injections at another "reputable" clinic in November. I did two injections of 1/2 syringe in a month because I did not see much of a difference, and for the price, I was not satisfied at all. I then decided to find a new doctor which led me to Dr. Hani Sinno. Dr. Sinno & Nashrin greeted me with such extensive care and comfort, I didn't even want to leave. I explained to Dr. Sinno how two previous injections (which were done about 2 months prior) did not even last. I didn't even need to tell him much more. He knew exactly what to do, and after getting to know him for the first few minutes of my appointment, I trusted him completely. I agreed to proceed the treatment without numbing cream, despite my sweaty palms, but I still don't understand how Dr. Sinno gave me such a pain-free lip augmentation. I wanted to wait a while before writing this review to make sure that these injections wouldn't fade either, but they have not! My lips are perfect & natural looking. I have been getting so many compliments about them looking more luscious & plump (yet no one has figured out that I got injections). Thank you, Dr. Sinno & Nashrin!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery