Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

Dr. Sinno took the time to really talk to me and answers my questions. Any concerns I had were completely gone, because you feel he not only knows what he's talking about, but is actually the best at what he does. He really wants what's in the best interest of his patients. And is not at all like other doctors in this field that are very self absorbed and barely give you the time of day. Dr. Sinno, you are truly a wonder, and i'm so proud that you're my doctor. I'll always come back to ONLY you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

I don’t usually write comments or reviews but I had to today. I met Dr. Sinno about 2 years ago for my breast augmentation surgery. I am extremely satisfied with the results and also I have to say the post operative care that We received. He called me the day after my surgery, and then his call was followed up by a call from Nashrin. She would always listen and take her time with me. She was so kind to me. I called her about a few weeks ago (after almost 1.5 years) When I asked her, if she remembered who I was her answer was Of course I remember you. I could never forget you, you are so close to our heart. It made me feel so good. I wanted to find out if he was still taking new patients because I want to refer a relative to him. I am so happy to hear that Dr. Sinno has settled downtown and all his success. He is such a great doctor but also a great human. Dr. Sinno and Nashrin are really great examples of being a real human. I was saying to Nashrin, make sure he stays grounded and she replied by saying that... She isn’t worried, he is such a good person inside and out, and is instilled with the best values that he will always stay grounded. She ended the conversation by saying that each person is treated as a family member and I can vouch for this comment. I too felt as if I was at home. I pray that you succeed more and more Dr. Sinno and thank you for all that you do. VL

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Sinno is really the best doctor. He’s a real professional yet makes you feel so comfortable. What I loved most is his passion and availablity, he and his team were always there for me and my needs.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

My wife had a liposuction for her tummy and legs, and I have to say there is no one else I would recommend; noting that my wife and I did alot of research before making this decision and settling with Dr Sinno. He is truely the best at what he does and very helpful and humble too. After the operation his staff were very supportive to our quiries and concerns. Chapeau bas to Dr Hani and his amazing staff! 5 stars!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

An amazing doctor. His hands are sent from heaven. Didn’t feel anything during and after. He is very professional and humble, makes you feel like part of his family. Thank you Dr Sinno.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Excellent doctor and great staff. The clinic is also beautiful. I saw him for injections

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Dr. Sinno and his whole team have been nothing but exceptional. Initially when I went to meet Dr. Sinno I was going for a breast augmentation consultation. I had met with two other surgeons prior and felt fairly comfortable with going forward with the procedure. Once my consultation was over I booked my surgery date right away...I felt so comfortable and at ease with Dr. Sinno and so I placed my trust in him. Fast forward I am not 5 months post OP and could not be happier with the results. It is everything asked for. I am now considering having a rhinoplasty and so I will once again consult with Dr. Sinno for his expert advice. I have also received lip injections from Dr. Sinno and they look fantastic. He had a caring approach and is very meticulous with his care. Also I have never felt rushed even though I ask a million questions. Could not recommend this doctor enough. As well Nashrine my treatment co-ordinateur is exceptional! The care and attention I’ve received could not have been surpassed. Thank you so much! Jennie lee

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

I got lip fillers with Dr. Sinno and am extremely satisfied, My lips have never looked so good and full. I can’t stop looking at them. They have always been a complex issues of mine and he gave me confidence.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Excellent doctor with the best bedside manners. He did my moms breast reconstruction at Cite de la Sante Laval Hospital. Merci Dr. Sinno

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

You may have heard the expression "Good things come to those who wait" Well this is how I feel about my experience with Dr. Sinno. His appointment run a little long, but once you are in the room with him, you know exactly why it runs long. Its like a good book that you want to keep turning the pages. His knowledge and compassion, the patience that he has is remarkable. I went for consultations for a Breast Augmentation surgery in New York, Toronto, Vancouver and finally in Montreal. I travel for work and used this as an opportunity to find myself the best surgeon. And I found him. I met with Dr. Sinno a little over a month ago and am waiting for the winter to proceed with surgery, due to my work schedule. The clinic is just one of the best clinics that I have ever seen. From the ambiance, the decor, the services and most importantly their staff. I have never seen a group of people that are so great with each other. Always smiling and so happy. Most importantly; the doctor and his personal assistant. I am looking forward to my surgery and starting 2019 with a new set of (much needed) BOOBS

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery