Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

After having my lips done at many different clinics, i found Doctor Hani Sinno. At first I was skeptical because he was too young and even his secretary and all the people I saw were so much like teenager. Then when I see the doctor and he did my lips, I am so happy. It’s not too big and not too small. It’s so pretty. I also do my under eye. And no more raccoon eyes! Yay! Happy Me

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr. Sinno is an amazing doctor. The first time I meet with him i was extremely nervous and he took the time to sit down and talk to me about my concerns, he did not rush me in any way and made sure i was comfortable the whole time. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my procedures and would recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr Sinno is one of the 3 doctors that I had planned to see before choosing a doctor for my breast augmentation. Because of all the high praises on this site, i decided that I wanted to see dr sinno last. I wanted to meet other doctors and then go to Montreal’s Best plastic surgeon. The first doctor was very cold, the consultation was 20 minutes and I waited over 3 hours to be seen. His staff was also very rude and when I asked about the wait time, she pointed to a sign that said not to ask about wait times :O The second doctor was very nice and took his time. Everything was okay until I met his assistant. She asked me what date I wanted to reserve and told me I must put down 50%. When I told her that I didn’t have funds to do this and I will shop around some more. She got very frustrated. Maybe if it were not for that I would have booked. Finally I met Dr. Sinno. The moment I walked in, I was greeted with a warm smile. I was asked for water or coffee. I had to wait about 20 minutes to see him, but the wait didn’t seem long. There waiting room was very cosy. It also gave me time to see the services they offered (not like the 2 other places). His assistant came down to greet me and walked me to her office. I was nervous just looking at the place. And hearing about him.. she told me not to be nervous and we just started talking.. I felt like I was talking to my BFF. During the consultation, I was so amazed at his knowledge and patience. I asked a lot questions. I repeated some of them out of nervousness and he never seemed frustrated. He told me that I could email him or even come back for another appointment if I had anything that came to mind; I loved that. After the consultation, I told his assistant that I wasn’t sure about when I would book and she said not to worry. I could contact her when I am ready. Not to stress and they will work around my schedule! I loved to hear that I was a person and not a number and that my time is of value. I am excited for my surgery in the new year :)

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

My results after surgery as it was promised by Dr. Sinno and mentioned during the few visits by myself and Dr. Sinno were not met. I wanted a larger bust size, I was encouraged that the choices made would give me the desired results but I am in fact much smaller than I wanted. He just seemed to me like he promised what I wanted to hear to make money of me then when didn't deliver on the promise was like nothing happened and oh well." I heard bunch of excuses from Dr. Sinno why it didn't work, he supposed to be the best surgeon in Montreal and I my self went with him due to high recommendations even when the price was much higher then other surgeons I had visits with.

Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear Anonymous reviewer: This is a forum of honesty used to empower patients and to help them understand their doctors. I want to start of by thanking you for calling me the "best surgeon in Montreal", that is very high praise and is very humbling although the only promise I make and as should all surgeons is to do our best :) NO surgeon can promise RESULTS! I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you and all our readers that I take full pride in my work and ALL my patients satisfaction. Complications, and unsatisfied patients are very very rare but can be real and my team and I strive to work for all our patients and we do guarantee our work: meaning if any patient is unsatisfied with their results due to their surgery with me, I do offer a revision surgery with NO surgeon fee. This is a rule I have adopted for years and for all. Revision surgery is very very rare, but ALL my patients know that they have this guarantee. And my patients know that I NEVER promise results, I promise to do my best. Along with your fake review, I do wish you the best in your life and hope that you will find peace.

Submitted October 15, 2018

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Sinno last week. The whole experience was a breeze. Dr. Sinno made me feel so comfortable! He listened to the problems I had with my breasts, and he found a solution to get them to where I wanted them to be. He is very respectful, knowledgable and professional! Exceeded my expectations! Also, his assistant, Nashrin, is very kind and helpful as well! Amazing team! Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

In 2016 i had two procedures which at first seemed to be great (as mentioned in my original RATE of the surgeon) It is now 2 years later, am experiencing a lot of pain and dissatisfaction and have retracted my original post. The surgeon showed no interest in trying to resolve my issues so I guess all is great until something goes wrong

Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear Anonymous reviewer: This is a forum of honesty used to empower patients and to help them understand their doctors. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you and all our readers that I take full pride in my work and ALL my patients satisfaction. Complications, and unsatisfied patients are very very rare but can be real and my team and I strive to work for all our patients and we do guarantee our work: meaning if any patient is unsatisfied with their results due to their surgery with me, I do offer a revision surgery with NO surgeon fee. This is a rule I have adopted for years and for all. Revision surgery is very very rare, but ALL my patients know that they have this guarantee. And my patients know that I NEVER promise results, I promise to do my best. Along with your fake review, I do wish you the best in your life and hope that you will find peace.

Submitted October 15, 2018

I've been living with gynecomastia (enlarged breast tissue in men) for a big part of my life. Before going to consult with Dr. Sinno, I had already had two surgeries with another surgeon to try and correct the problem, but to no avail. That surgeon did a poor job and had no interest in listening to what I had to say. It was a bad experience which not only cost me a lot of money, but also left me insecure. Years later, I decided to give it another shot by consulting with Dr. Sinno. Right off the bat, I noticed how his way of approaching and treating patients was off the charts. He's friendly, an extremely good listener and easily approachable. Not only that, but it is so easy to notice that he truly knows what he's talking about. I decided to book the surgery with him and It was one of the best decisions in my life. The results I got exceeded my own expectations and it was an incredible experience. If you're looking for a surgeon that is not only insanely talented, but also treats his patients with true care, look no further. Thank you for everything Dr. Sinno.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

It may be too early to tell but I had my Breast Reduction back in May 2018. I had issues after my surgery,these things were not even discussed before surgery. The only time I talked to dr. was my initial exam and the day of surgery, and after surgery. Dr. Sinno a surgeon that communicates well but if I wanted to know something I had to ask , he did not offer. Now 5 months after I not completely satisfied with results . My breast are much taller than I asked for, and I have side fat that should not be there, I hope it improves. I do feel better, my neck am back pain is gone, but unless he can encourage that it gets better. I wish I had researched more Drs.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear Reviewer, Thank you very much for confirming the surgery was a success! The primary reason for doing a breast reduction surgery is to relieve back, neck and shoulder pains. and your comments have made me so happy to know that this has been satisfied. This is truly life changing and I am privileged to have been able to help you with this and have been part of your transformational journey. Thank you for the opportunity to share with you my gift. I tell ALL my patients that the surgery results are seen at the 1 year mark so 5 months post surgery is too early to tell any aesthetic result, I understand that an encounter with a doctor can be overwhelming and that is why I offer all my patients an open door policy where they can come for visits to see me multiple times before and after surgery. My primary focus is your safety, function and aesthetic results. Breast reduction surgery in Quebec is a covered procedure meaning that ALL expenses related to the surgery are covered by the Quebec government as long as the surgeon removes the minimum of 250 grams per breast. This is clearly explained in the 1 HOUR consultation. There is a minimum weight that has to be removed and so the final size depends on the discussion I have with my patients as long as we respect the removal of the 250 grams. When patients are NOT willing to remove this minimum 250 grams and reduce their breast size, the surgery becomes a breast lift and this becomes an aesthetic surgery breast lift and is no longer covered by the health care system. As is always clearly explained in ALL breast reduction consultations, removal of the "side fat" that is found on the chest wall that is NOT breast tissue is NOT covered by the public health system because it is purely AESTHETIC and NOT functional. More good news, as discussed in all consultation of breast reduction, liposuction can be the treatment of this and I would be more that happy to help you with this if you have changed your mind :) I am very happy to know that you believe I am a good communicator and that I answered all your questions. I continue to strive to offer my patients the best experience and strive to improve myself for you. I wish you a speedy recovery and am so happy for you to have had such a successful outcome and NO more PAIN! This is life changing and makes me so happy.

Submitted October 21, 2018

A man with magic hands. He changed my life. I never thought I would be able to a west beautiful dress but thanks to Dr Sinno, I had the best summer ever. I used to dread the summer because I didn’t want people asking me why I was always covered up and If i didn’t feel hot. Even wearing a padded bra didn’t do much, because once it came off, the truth came out. But now I am so confident. I enjoy shopping and thanks to my new body, I wore a beautiful dress to my friends wedding. I have to also give a shout out to Nashrin. I don’t know what this girl is on, but she is a true superwoman. Always on the ball of thing. She answered my thousand questions and was always available to tend to my messages and calls. She makes you feel like you are the most important person in this world. Maybe because she is a mom, but I don’t even know when she is being a Mom because she is so busy being a savoir to patients like me. I can’t comment on the new office, because I Did not to yet but the OR is just WOW! So clean and you can feel the freshness as soon as you walk in. Also a shoutout to his nurses and staff at the OR. Dr Sinno, you are a magician and you changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

simply the best, I promise you will not regret it I did breast augmentation, 2 years later and still very very happy with the results !

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery