Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

Simply put, Dr. Sinno is an artist! A year ago, I underwent breast implant replacement with him. Having had my initial breast augmentation 20 years ago (with another surgeon), I was concerned with the age of my implants and I was also unhappy with how they looked. After browsing Internet, reading reviews and narrowing down my choice to three surgeons, which the first two I met left me discouraged and worried, my last consultation was with Dr. Sinno. When Dr. Sinno and I first met, I felt at ease right away. He took time to answer all of my questions and we discussed which options were best suitable to create the results I wished to have. Following my meeting with him, I was introduced to Nashrin, his assistant. She also took the time to provide additional information as well as answer any questions I had. During the appointment, I never felt rushed nor pressured. I remember when I left his office how thrilled and happy I was knowing that HE was going to be the surgeon that I would trust to do my surgery. When the big day came, Dr. Sinno and his team were wonderful. The complicity he has with his team is palpable and, being a witness to the synergy they share between each other, had a calming effect on a nervous, but very excited, patient! Through my entire journey, I felt supported by Dr. Sinno and Nashrin. For any concern I had, pre/post surgery, they were a text/call away. And I still feel that same support today! It is without hesitation that I recommend Dr. Sinno! He is passionate about his work, attentive, caring and wants his patients to feel beautiful. @drsinno: Thank you for making me feel beautiful! 🙏 😊

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr Sinno is an artist. He has changed my life. I saw him for injections and he not only fixed my issue but also gave me a more youthful look. He took his time to explain the procedure before injecting, which I really appreciated. The pre consultation was also very impressive. The information they took, the photos, the smiling staff really made me comfortable. The office is gorgeous. I have already referred him to all my friends and colleagues.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Not only is Dr. Sinno a great doctor, but he is also a very kind person. I have nothing negative to say about him. His staff on the other hand... very unprofessional and unreliable.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

J’ai eu une augmentation mammaire avec le dr Sinno en début d’année et je n’ai que du positif à dire sur mon expérience. Dès la première consultation, il a su me mettre en confiance. Il est toujours disponible pour répondre aux nombreuses questions post-op que j’avais. Je le recommande sans hésitation. Je vais faire appel à ses services pour de prochaines interventions, c’est certain!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

I had a surgery with Dr. Sinno before the holidays and I am so happy. My results are phenomenal. It changed my life and gave me so much self confidence. I can’t wait for Spring so I can enjoy my beautiful new body. I want to stress on the care that I received from his staff and the team. From the first meeting, emails, phone calls, pre and post op care. The doctor was very informative, he explained the surgery and all the risks. I had a few more consultations with other doctors and even though Dr. Sinno was about 2000$ more than the other doctors I chose him. I appreciated that he explained to me what can go wrong, along with all the good stuff. What I appreciated the most is the care that I got from Nashrin. She is so extremely helpful. She was so patient with me. She answered all my questions and met with me a few times before the surgery. She also answered my numerous emails and text messages at all hours. This gave me more comfort that I knew that I was taken care of. I am so grateful to Dr. Hani Sinno and Nashrin. I had actually seen him once when she was away, and even though the care was still good but made me realize that the doctor is on top of things because of the hand guiding him. Behind every successful man there is a woman is the true definition of this team. I recommend this team to everyone. If you are not only looking for the best results but the best care call Dr. Hani Sinno.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

I did my rhinoplasty with Dr. Sinno and I can’t describe how happy I am! Dr. Sinno is truly an amazing surgeon! He really cares about his patients and he is such a genuine person. I would do a lot of research on ratemymd before deciding to finally do my surgery. The best advice I could give to someone looking to get a rhinoplasty is GO TO DR SINNO! My results are literally mind blowing about how defined and perfect my nose already looks. Nashrin works with Dr. Sinno and she really helped me with anything I needed(and still is)she’s incredibly sweet and informative. I’ve had absolutely no pain during my recovery and if I had any question or concerns Dr. Sinno or Nashrin are always available for support!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

I met with Dr. Sinno for a consultation for a breast augmentation. He is the 5th doctor that I met and I have to commend him on his bedside manners. He explained everything is great detail and all the risks as well. Before the consult with him, I had the chance to meet with his Administrative Manager, Nashrin Bashar. She took all my information and explained to me what to expect, what are the steps involved, she took my photos and helped me try on some sizers. I was a little nervous thinking that he will only spend a few minutes since she gave me so much info and time. But I was surprised to see the length of the consultation. I also left with pre-op and post operative instructions. He said that I could email him with my questions. She gave me her personal Cel phone number and explained that she is always reachable. I was so touched. I chose Dr. Sinno to be my surgeon in spring of 2019. I am excited. I want to make a comment that no matter how good of a surgeon someone is, so much depends on their right and left hands. Every single person was so helpful and smiley :) From the valet, the receptionist, the staff passing in the hallway etc. The art, the atmosphere and everything is commendable. I have been to their other locations and they all have great service, but this one tops it! Thank you Dr. Sinno - from a patient that has been around the world and back :)

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I had my consultation with Dr. Sinno yesterday for a rhinoplasty and it honestly blew my expectations. I have done a lot of research on many plastic surgeons in Montreal and I had this whole month booked up. However, after meeting with Dr. Sinno I immediately cancelled all my other consults(I have seen other surgeons in the past). He was extremely knowledgeable and informed me of anything and everything I needed to know. He was very patient and he really took his time explaining the procedure. If you go see Dr Sinno i promise you, you will be so confident and sure of your decision. Ive been so terrified of this procedure for so long and now I would literally get it done tomorrow. Nashrin was also very kind and patient a long with his whole staff.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Merci au Dr Hani Sinno qui me suit depuis 2015 suite au diagnostique du cancer du sein que j’ai reçu,Suite à la mastectomie bilatérale réalisée en juillet 2015, j’ai eu des rendez-vous avec Dr Sinno pour envisager le processus médical de la reconstruction. Ce médecin a su me mettre à l’aise. Son accueil, son respect et sa compréhension m’ont beaucoup aidée à aborder l’idée de la reconstruction suite au cancer. Au fil des rencontres, il a su m’informer, m’expliquer chaque étape de la reconstruction et tout ce que cela pouvait comporter comme démarches. Toujours respectueux dans ce que je désirais, il m’a conseillé à partir de ses nombreuses connaissances et ses belles années d’expérience. Il y a eu la mise en place des expanseurs, ensuite les prothèses mammaires et finalement en août 2018 notre dernière opération qui était celle du remplissage , c’est à dire de prendre le gras du ventre et remplir les seins afin de donner une belle forme des plus naturelles. Cette dernière étape fût celle d’une belle victoire. Cette opération qui m’a enfin permise de me retrouver, de me sentir féminine, bien dans ma peau et m’aider à poursuivre comme femme, conjointe, mère de famille et enseignante. Encore une fois, je me suis relevée rapidement de cette dernière intervention et encore une fois aucune complication grâce aux bons soins de Dr Sinno. Je dois beaucoup à Dr Sinno pour ce processus oû il m’a accompagnée de façon rassurante et réconfortante. Je n’hésite pas à parler de lui positivement et de sa façon de pratiquer qui est excellente. Je le réfère à des femmes qui ont tout comme moi ce diagnostique de cancer et je les encourage à rencontrer sur leur chemin de la guérison des personnes très humaine qui sont là pour nous et notre bien être comme Dr Sinno sait si bien le faire . Vous avez fait toute la différence dans votre approche professionnelle et humaine d’aborder la reconstruction suite à la maladie et pour tout cela je vous serai toujours reconnaissante. Merci Julie Mottard

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

First I want to start by saying my experience is not Fake posting . I thought I’d mention that beforehand since I’ve noticed that any negative comment is relied to as a fake posting . Let me start by saying I met with dr Sinno for a concern about loss of volume in my face . He took his time with me and was very nice and knowegable . I decided to get some fillers done in my tear trough as per his suggestion as that’s where we should start and aged me the most . Once the fuller was done I went home . The next day I noticed a lump under my eye and very blueish mark . I called nashrin (his assistant ) and that’s where my issue began . I voiced my concerns and she was right away defensive and said well yeah you have a bruise . Then I explained to her the lump and so on and so forth and told her I wanted to come back to see the dr . She was rude and told me ok I’ll call you tommorow to tell you when to come . Well needless to say that phone call never came and it’s been nearly a few months since that phone call . I truely regret doing the tear trough as I look worse than before . I still have a visibly dark blue tint under one of my eyes that no amount of concelor can hide . I see no difference only that I look worse now . So glad for many of you who got great results but my experience was different . I am most disappointed in the lack of follow up from Nashrin . I will not go back to this clinic because of how my concerns where disregarded and tossed aside as well as the outcome which left me with what I believe is called the Tyndall effect .

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear reviewer. Thank you for your comment and I want to extend my apologies that you felt your experience was not to your satisfaction. We strive to deliver top quality medical and surgical treatments and care for all my patients. My email is h.sinno@drhanisinno.com. I invite ALL patients to contact me directly if there are any issues. You are more that welcome to come back so that I can help you get the results that you seek. We can also remove and reverse the HA fillers in the tear trough and get rid of the Tyndall effect :)

Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery