Facebook Pixel

Dr. Hani Sinno

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
322 reviews

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I met with Dr. Sinno for a consultation for a breast augmentation. He is the 5th doctor that I met and I have to commend him on his bedside manners. He explained everything is great detail and all the risks as well. Before the consult with him, I had the chance to meet with his Administrative Manager, Nashrin Bashar. She took all my information and explained to me what to expect, what are the steps involved, she took my photos and helped me try on some sizers. I was a little nervous thinking that he will only spend a few minutes since she gave me so much info and time. But I was surprised to see the length of the consultation. I also left with pre-op and post operative instructions. He said that I could email him with my questions. She gave me her personal Cel phone number and explained that she is always reachable. I was so touched. I chose Dr. Sinno to be my surgeon in spring of 2019. I am excited. I want to make a comment that no matter how good of a surgeon someone is, so much depends on their right and left hands. Every single person was so helpful and smiley :) From the valet, the receptionist, the staff passing in the hallway etc. The art, the atmosphere and everything is commendable. I have been to their other locations and they all have great service, but this one tops it! Thank you Dr. Sinno - from a patient that has been around the world and back :)

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I had my consultation with Dr. Sinno yesterday for a rhinoplasty and it honestly blew my expectations. I have done a lot of research on many plastic surgeons in Montreal and I had this whole month booked up. However, after meeting with Dr. Sinno I immediately cancelled all my other consults(I have seen other surgeons in the past). He was extremely knowledgeable and informed me of anything and everything I needed to know. He was very patient and he really took his time explaining the procedure. If you go see Dr Sinno i promise you, you will be so confident and sure of your decision. Ive been so terrified of this procedure for so long and now I would literally get it done tomorrow. Nashrin was also very kind and patient a long with his whole staff.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Merci au Dr Hani Sinno qui me suit depuis 2015 suite au diagnostique du cancer du sein que j’ai reçu,Suite à la mastectomie bilatérale réalisée en juillet 2015, j’ai eu des rendez-vous avec Dr Sinno pour envisager le processus médical de la reconstruction. Ce médecin a su me mettre à l’aise. Son accueil, son respect et sa compréhension m’ont beaucoup aidée à aborder l’idée de la reconstruction suite au cancer. Au fil des rencontres, il a su m’informer, m’expliquer chaque étape de la reconstruction et tout ce que cela pouvait comporter comme démarches. Toujours respectueux dans ce que je désirais, il m’a conseillé à partir de ses nombreuses connaissances et ses belles années d’expérience. Il y a eu la mise en place des expanseurs, ensuite les prothèses mammaires et finalement en août 2018 notre dernière opération qui était celle du remplissage , c’est à dire de prendre le gras du ventre et remplir les seins afin de donner une belle forme des plus naturelles. Cette dernière étape fût celle d’une belle victoire. Cette opération qui m’a enfin permise de me retrouver, de me sentir féminine, bien dans ma peau et m’aider à poursuivre comme femme, conjointe, mère de famille et enseignante. Encore une fois, je me suis relevée rapidement de cette dernière intervention et encore une fois aucune complication grâce aux bons soins de Dr Sinno. Je dois beaucoup à Dr Sinno pour ce processus oû il m’a accompagnée de façon rassurante et réconfortante. Je n’hésite pas à parler de lui positivement et de sa façon de pratiquer qui est excellente. Je le réfère à des femmes qui ont tout comme moi ce diagnostique de cancer et je les encourage à rencontrer sur leur chemin de la guérison des personnes très humaine qui sont là pour nous et notre bien être comme Dr Sinno sait si bien le faire . Vous avez fait toute la différence dans votre approche professionnelle et humaine d’aborder la reconstruction suite à la maladie et pour tout cela je vous serai toujours reconnaissante. Merci Julie Mottard

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

3
Staff
3
Punctuality
3
Helpfulness
4
Knowledge

First I want to start by saying my experience is not Fake posting . I thought I’d mention that beforehand since I’ve noticed that any negative comment is relied to as a fake posting . Let me start by saying I met with dr Sinno for a concern about loss of volume in my face . He took his time with me and was very nice and knowegable . I decided to get some fillers done in my tear trough as per his suggestion as that’s where we should start and aged me the most . Once the fuller was done I went home . The next day I noticed a lump under my eye and very blueish mark . I called nashrin (his assistant ) and that’s where my issue began . I voiced my concerns and she was right away defensive and said well yeah you have a bruise . Then I explained to her the lump and so on and so forth and told her I wanted to come back to see the dr . She was rude and told me ok I’ll call you tommorow to tell you when to come . Well needless to say that phone call never came and it’s been nearly a few months since that phone call . I truely regret doing the tear trough as I look worse than before . I still have a visibly dark blue tint under one of my eyes that no amount of concelor can hide . I see no difference only that I look worse now . So glad for many of you who got great results but my experience was different . I am most disappointed in the lack of follow up from Nashrin . I will not go back to this clinic because of how my concerns where disregarded and tossed aside as well as the outcome which left me with what I believe is called the Tyndall effect .

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear reviewer. Thank you for your comment and I want to extend my apologies that you felt your experience was not to your satisfaction. We strive to deliver top quality medical and surgical treatments and care for all my patients. My email is h.sinno@drhanisinno.com. I invite ALL patients to contact me directly if there are any issues. You are more that welcome to come back so that I can help you get the results that you seek. We can also remove and reverse the HA fillers in the tear trough and get rid of the Tyndall effect :)

Submitted December 9, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Just had a breast lift without implants with wonderful Dr Sinno . Everything went smoothly , i was not nervous because i knew and felt i was in the best hands . His nurse was very nice and present thrueout the operation . As soon as i got up from the operation table i could feel and see how perkier my breasts were . Very happy with my results so far and to have chosen Dr Sinno for my breast lift , a true artist but also a very nice and caring human being .

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

By far the best plastic surgeon in Montreal . I felt so comfortable with my breast augmentation procedure fro A to Z

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Best doctor I have ever met. Very caring and attentive. Recommend him 100% He did my lips and they look perfect and natural

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Great pre and post op care. He calls the day after the surgery which i read about but didn't expect. Exceptional care and his knowledge, well all the diplomas on his wall just says it all. My husband and I have never been so happy. Almost one year post op and I couldn't have been happier. Had my breast done and have referred him to everyone. Great staff at the operating room and of course Nashrin. She is simply the best! They are a dynamic duo.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I did surgery on my two wrists it was excellent didn’t feel any pain since then he is amazing excellent professional and helpful doctor really I am very happy and full satisfied and thankfull for such doctor 👍🏻🙏😍

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Really a wonderful doctor. He takes his time to explain things and make you feel at ease. His staff are also just as polite and a real pleasure to deal with. I’ve tried other doctors but their arrogance is too much to handle. With dr Sinno I know I’m getting the best but in a humble package. I will definitely always keep going to Dr Sinno for anything I need and make sure family and friends follow.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients


Biography

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.


Languages

  • English
  • French

Education

  • Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

  • Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Botox
  • Face-lift
  • Brow lift
  • Otoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Arm lift
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Chemical peel

Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
CIGNA


Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment or call (514) 377-4666
  • December 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    2526272829301
    2345678
    9101112131415
    16171819202122
    23242526272829
    303112345
  • December 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    2526272829301
    2345678
    9101112131415
    16171819202122
    23242526272829
    303112345
  • December 2018
    SuMoTuWeThFrSa
    2526272829301
    2345678
    9101112131415
    16171819202122
    23242526272829
    303112345

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest health news and tips.