Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

I had a breast augmentation with Dr Sinno around 9 months ago, He was a very knowledgeable person for sure, I knew he would do a good job on my surgery, and I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with my results!! However his team is what truly sold me... Its quite obvious that he is a bit socially off and I can tell its his staff that reminds him who his patients are how many months post op they are etc, i mean i guess he has many patients so its understandable if he doesnt remember everyone but I can feel it in my visits that he does not truly remember who i am, but still he addresses my concerns and answers all my questions which i guess is whats important. Nashrin is truly amazing though... I feel as though i am with someone who truly cares about my well-being when I am with her, she answers all my messages so quickly and always makes sure to give me an appointment promptly. They recently added a new member to their team, i cant remember her name but she's nashrins assistant and is also so pleasant and caring as well, her and nashrin make an amazing team that makes me feel like im with family. Dr Sinno is an amazing and talented surgeon and its his team that makes him worth the higher price he has.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

If you are shopping for a plastic surgeon like I was then these comments are very much important. I did my research before going to see dr sinno. He is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and quite patient. He took his time to explain my surgery to me and also all the risks involved. I had liposuction surgery with Dr. Sinno and I am very happy. I had to do a revision because I had a little pocket of fat left, which he he covered the cost. Nashrin was very patient with me when I told her I wasn’t 100% happy at the beginning. She told me that the swelling can take time and showed she the massages to do. She gave the information for lymphatic drainage massage places and even helped me get a good package. When it was time For the revision they booked me according to my schedule and I am so happy! One thing that always impressed me was how he knew exactly who I was when I saw him. I am 1 year post op and have referred all my friends and family to him. Dr. Sinno also has the most nicest staff such as receptionist, office manager and of course Nashrin. You can tell that Dr. Sinno is a little socially awkward but having a rock to lean on is a huge compliment to an already amazing surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

Best team ever! Best doctor and most beautiful office! Dr sinno is a superstar. He is the only one I see for my injections and I love the results each and every time. The best thing is how easy it is to get an appointment. All you need to do is message Nashrin your date and time of preference and she works her magic. He has the most best bedside manners and you never feel a single pinch of the needle. Nashrin is always so smily and I actually look forward to going to see the doctors because of this inseparable duo! You can see the love with this team and they just make all other clinics look so amateur Thank you for my non surgical rhinoplasty

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

I wish I can give this team 10 stars!! So amazing! And so helpful. I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Sinno and I am so happy! My nose is still a little swollen but I can breathe! And I love taking photos now :) Nashrin is so nice! I met her and she was so nice to me. My family was not on board but she really supported me and helped me speak to my mom! She helped me after the surgery and answered all my questions and when I was doubting the results she told me that it’s swollen but it will only get better and not to freak out! I am so glad I listened and trusted and I am already so happy!! The swelling has really gone down and I am in love with Arnica now!! Thank you Dr Sinno for giving me the nose I dreamt of and to my sister from another mister! I love you

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

After following Dr. Sinno on IG I decided to go forward with a procedure. I am very happy with my results. The process was very simple. Dr. Sinno took his time to explain the surgery to me and what can go wrong, which I really appreciated. He gave me his personal business card with this personal email address and told me to email him if I had any issues. I actually reserved my date for surgery even before meeting him. After speaking to Nash the first time I knew right away I was in a space and caring place. It’s also place that did not make me put down a deposit to reserve my date. Nash is a gem! She really holds the place together. I have been going to them for all my follow ups after surgery and she is always so helpful and happy. Follow ups with the doctor is always very nice and quick. The receptionists, office manager, Nash’s assistant are also so friendly and happy! It’s really doesn’t feel like going to a doctor office. The highlight of my appointments, apart from seeing the doc and knowing everything is perfect, is venting with the girls about my hectic life! I am now saving up for my second surgery! Hopefully soon :)

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Had a tummy tuck with Dr. Sinno. It went very well. 6 months since my surgery and so far I am very happy with my results. My scar is healing very nicely. It’s nicely hidden under my underwear and nobody can even tell but I am so proud of my results that I love to boast about it. After having children and gaining weight clothes shopping was such a depressing task but now I am so happy the way everything fits. The doctor is phenomenal and a true artist, his work speaks for itself. He is so patient. The amount of time he spent with me to explain the procedure and the risks. I saw 3 other surgeons before him and it was all in and out. I appreciated that time and honestly left his office feeling as if I learnt so much, which I did. I am so blessed to have been able to have this doctor perform my surgery and even though he was more expensive, it was worth every penny. I, however must comment on his staff. His assistant, Nashrin, is the most patient human being I have ever met. I have never seen someone smile so much and always so pleasant. Every message, email and phone call she replied to with such positivity that made my experience even more pleasant. I also had the pleasure of meeting her assistant Zara, who I thought was her sister. Only good things to say. They are both such pleasant young ladies. They both compliment the doctor in his practice and I wish them all the best of success. The only criticism I would have is the day of surgery, I felt that my nurse was too nervous and jittery. She was a little all over the place but I can imagine being a nurse is not simple. Maybe Dr. Sinno could look into getting a more confident nurse. He and his admin team are so confident but you want the person taking care of you after surgery to be confident too. But that’s my critique Thank you Dr. Hani Sinno and team, you have changed my life and I believe many others.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Sinno is an excellent doctor, very kind, professional and attentive to details. I had a labiaplasty and I am more than happy with the result. He truly knows what he is doing and makes sure that you get the exact result that you are expecting. It shows that he truly cares for his patients. I’m thanking once again Dr. Sinno and his team for making my experience great with this delicate surgery. :-)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Had liposuction procedure with Dr. Hani and I am very pleased. My body looks like it did when I was a teenager. My scars are very light. He has a very good team. They are very caring. The doctor himself is very good. He was very attentive during my first meeting and also at the time of surgery. At my following appointments most time is spent with the assistant but the doctor always comes and checks to make sure that I am healing well and results are as I want. I appreciate that he listens and also asks to see if I am happy. Very nice touch. I had my nose done with another doctor and that doctor never asked. Be prepared to take picture every time you go for an appointment. If you are reading this is because you want to book with him, good idea. You will not find a better team.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

This is a late post, have been meaning to write this review.. Excellent surgeon, I have great results and due to this had the best summer. After many years I was actually taking pictures again and played with my children. His staff is exceptional, especially Nashrin. She was very helpful through out the process. She replied to all my messages, no matter what time and this is what made my experience even better. Every single person, from the call centre to the reception is very welcoming. Dr Sinno himself is a great doctor, very nice and patient. Takes his time with you to explain the surgery. The only thing I would say; I am not sure if he reads these, but he is that he is very distracted. My post operative appointments, you can see that he was thinking of something while I was talking but honestly it’s not a complain. His assistant and her assistant made up for this flaw and my results are the proof of his expertise. Can’t wait for my 2 year follow up, I’m saving up for my next procedure!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

Jai récemment eu une augmentation mammaire avec Dr Sinno. Très satisfaite! Il est a l'écoute et prend le temps de bien conseiller. Je le recommande a 100%. Un peu plus cher que la moyenne, mais ça vaut la peine !

flag | Submitted September 1, 2019

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery