Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

My results after surgery as it was promised by Dr. Sinno and mentioned during the few visits by myself and Dr. Sinno were not met. I wanted a larger bust size, I was encouraged that the choices made would give me the desired results but I am in fact much smaller than I wanted. He just seemed to me like he promised what I wanted to hear to make money of me then when didn't deliver on the promise was like nothing happened and oh well." I heard bunch of excuses from Dr. Sinno why it didn't work, he supposed to be the best surgeon in Montreal and I my self went with him due to high recommendations even when the price was much higher then other surgeons I had visits with.

Submitted October 13, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear Anonymous reviewer: This is a forum of honesty used to empower patients and to help them understand their doctors. I want to start of by thanking you for calling me the "best surgeon in Montreal", that is very high praise and is very humbling although the only promise I make and as should all surgeons is to do our best :) NO surgeon can promise RESULTS! I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you and all our readers that I take full pride in my work and ALL my patients satisfaction. Complications, and unsatisfied patients are very very rare but can be real and my team and I strive to work for all our patients and we do guarantee our work: meaning if any patient is unsatisfied with their results due to their surgery with me, I do offer a revision surgery with NO surgeon fee. This is a rule I have adopted for years and for all. Revision surgery is very very rare, but ALL my patients know that they have this guarantee. And my patients know that I NEVER promise results, I promise to do my best. Along with your fake review, I do wish you the best in your life and hope that you will find peace.

Submitted October 15, 2018

I had breast augmentation with Dr. Sinno last week. The whole experience was a breeze. Dr. Sinno made me feel so comfortable! He listened to the problems I had with my breasts, and he found a solution to get them to where I wanted them to be. He is very respectful, knowledgable and professional! Exceeded my expectations! Also, his assistant, Nashrin, is very kind and helpful as well! Amazing team! Thanks guys!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

In 2016 i had two procedures which at first seemed to be great (as mentioned in my original RATE of the surgeon) It is now 2 years later, am experiencing a lot of pain and dissatisfaction and have retracted my original post. The surgeon showed no interest in trying to resolve my issues so I guess all is great until something goes wrong

Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's response
Dear Anonymous reviewer: This is a forum of honesty used to empower patients and to help them understand their doctors. I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you and all our readers that I take full pride in my work and ALL my patients satisfaction. Complications, and unsatisfied patients are very very rare but can be real and my team and I strive to work for all our patients and we do guarantee our work: meaning if any patient is unsatisfied with their results due to their surgery with me, I do offer a revision surgery with NO surgeon fee. This is a rule I have adopted for years and for all. Revision surgery is very very rare, but ALL my patients know that they have this guarantee. And my patients know that I NEVER promise results, I promise to do my best. Along with your fake review, I do wish you the best in your life and hope that you will find peace.

Submitted October 15, 2018

I've been living with gynecomastia (enlarged breast tissue in men) for a big part of my life. Before going to consult with Dr. Sinno, I had already had two surgeries with another surgeon to try and correct the problem, but to no avail. That surgeon did a poor job and had no interest in listening to what I had to say. It was a bad experience which not only cost me a lot of money, but also left me insecure. Years later, I decided to give it another shot by consulting with Dr. Sinno. Right off the bat, I noticed how his way of approaching and treating patients was off the charts. He's friendly, an extremely good listener and easily approachable. Not only that, but it is so easy to notice that he truly knows what he's talking about. I decided to book the surgery with him and It was one of the best decisions in my life. The results I got exceeded my own expectations and it was an incredible experience. If you're looking for a surgeon that is not only insanely talented, but also treats his patients with true care, look no further. Thank you for everything Dr. Sinno.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

It may be too early to tell but I had my Breast Reduction back in May 2018. I had issues after my surgery,these things were not even discussed before surgery. The only time I talked to dr. was my initial exam and the day of surgery, and after surgery. Dr. Sinno a surgeon that communicates well but if I wanted to know something I had to ask , he did not offer. Now 5 months after I not completely satisfied with results . My breast are much taller than I asked for, and I have side fat that should not be there, I hope it improves. I do feel better, my neck am back pain is gone, but unless he can encourage that it gets better. I wish I had researched more Drs.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

A man with magic hands. He changed my life. I never thought I would be able to a west beautiful dress but thanks to Dr Sinno, I had the best summer ever. I used to dread the summer because I didn’t want people asking me why I was always covered up and If i didn’t feel hot. Even wearing a padded bra didn’t do much, because once it came off, the truth came out. But now I am so confident. I enjoy shopping and thanks to my new body, I wore a beautiful dress to my friends wedding. I have to also give a shout out to Nashrin. I don’t know what this girl is on, but she is a true superwoman. Always on the ball of thing. She answered my thousand questions and was always available to tend to my messages and calls. She makes you feel like you are the most important person in this world. Maybe because she is a mom, but I don’t even know when she is being a Mom because she is so busy being a savoir to patients like me. I can’t comment on the new office, because I Did not to yet but the OR is just WOW! So clean and you can feel the freshness as soon as you walk in. Also a shoutout to his nurses and staff at the OR. Dr Sinno, you are a magician and you changed my life.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

simply the best, I promise you will not regret it I did breast augmentation, 2 years later and still very very happy with the results !

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

10 Gold Stars!!! He is a magician! He gave me exactly what I was looking for. My breasts look and feel so natural. It’s goes perfectly with my body type. I thought I would not tell anyone about my surgery but after getting my surgery, I have been telling everyone and referring him to all my friends and family! His behaviour and his kindness needs to be pointed out. I found him on this site and was so curious to see what everyone was talking about. TBH, no words can describe him. He is so talented. He had true gift. Not just that he is a perfectionist but really as a human being. I am more than satisfied. I also need to mention his assistant. Actually I don’t know what her position should really be, she is just beyond words. I have never met a person who is so zen and so happy in her job. From the first moment I met her, she had been so helpful. Nashrin, is really a true example of the saying that behind every successful man is a woman. She is truly the glue to his practice. I knew I was going to book my surgery with him, just by speaking to her. After meeting him I was 1000% confident, I also have to give a special shout out to Edith, who I saw for a laser consult and also Jasmine. Who always welcomes me with a smile. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Had a great experience with DR. Sinno. Very nice office and wonderful staff. I loved that I was able to park at holts renfrew and not have any stress about running back to my car. He was very attentive and gave me and my husband all the information that we needed to make a decision. Nashrin was also very helpful. I was very shy when I had to take my photos (in their professional photo room) and she was so kind. Very sweet girl. Dr. Sinno is very artistic, his office just says so much about his personality and character. I was referred to him by a friend that had surgery and she was correct about him. A very caring man.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Dear Dr. Sinno I would like to take the time to thank you and Nashrin for all that you have done for me. I am writing this review 1.5 years after my Surgery because it is important to me that the review is authentic. I know from the first moment that I loved my results. I have always been flat chested and it was a big complex that I had. I followed a vlogger that had her surgery with you and after much research I called for an appointment. I called your office on a weekend and was surprised to get an answer right away. I spoke to your assistant and she was so kind. She took her time to explain the process and told me that to write down my questions because sometimes we get nervous and could forget. I met you and fell in love with your behaviour. You are so kind. You explained the surgery, showed me the OR and told me to email you if I had any more questions. I called Nashrin I think 10 times before booking my appointment for surgery. Not once did she show any signs of frustration. My mom had even called her because she was so nervous. My surgery went phenomenal and I have the most amazing results, What I liked about you both was that you work in synchronization. I love the way that you knew who I was as soon as I walked into your office. I love the way Nashrin always took the time to listen to my concerns. Her availability deserves a medal! A mom of 3 kids yet always makes patients a priority is so rare. My lack of breast never made me uncomfortable to date, but you gave me confidence. My life changed and I accepted a job overseas and am actually engaged. I have you and your beautiful assistant to thank for this. Yes you did my surgery but the time and care that you and especially Nashrin gave me 5 stars is not enough. Thank you from one happy girl that finally has boobs :)

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery