Dr. Hani Sinno

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Hani Sinno

Excellent doctor with the best manners. He offers the best service and care. Due to my work, I can’t talk during work hours, and they offer after hour service. I can call or text his assistant at anytime. Really excited to book my surgery. Will write another review after my surgery

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Nothing but the best. He is just the most amazing doctor ever. He has is so patient and caring. Takes his time to explain all the steps involved, the risks as well. He took over an hour with me for my consultation and even answered my emails before I and also after I booked my surgery. Not once did he ever make me feel rushed or even as a burden. However, I must say that I don’t know what the job requirement was to be working as his assistant but I have never met a woman like Nashrin. She is just superb. She welcomes you with the hugest smile and I felt like I knew her forever. She answers my (and probably everyone’s) text messages and emails no matter the day or time. She reassured me that I was in great hands. I don’t know how she does this. Not once pre or post op did she make me feel like she was busy. I don’t know how she does it. She made me feel so comfortable that I even shared my personal problems with her and even with 3 kids she remembered and called me to check in on me. These 2 are the #realdreamteam and if there was an award ceremony for best team.. that would go to these 2. Dr. Sinno is a man of wonders and a true eye and hand for only the best but he has an amazing woman standing behind him making him the best of the best! Thank you Dr. Sinno you changed my life and actually gave me a new one.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

5 étoiles! Une écoute et une patience hors du commun. J'ai reçu mes premières injections aux lèvres par le Dr. Sinno. J'étais extrêmement nerveuse (les aiguilles x_x). Le Dr. Sinno m'a rendu l'expérience confortable et les résultats prouvent sa compétence. Je suis on ne peut plus satisfaite. Tant que le Dr. Sinno pratiquera, il restera mon choix #1. Je le conseille sans aucune crainte.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

C’est le meilleur chirurgien au Québec! J’ai eue une augmentation mammaire en août dernier et le résultat est incroyable!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Great doctor , I had many other consults but I chose Dr Sinno because he made me feel in great hands

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I recently went for my first lip injections at another "reputable" clinic in November. I did two injections of 1/2 syringe in a month because I did not see much of a difference, and for the price, I was not satisfied at all. I then decided to find a new doctor which led me to Dr. Hani Sinno. Dr. Sinno & Nashrin greeted me with such extensive care and comfort, I didn't even want to leave. I explained to Dr. Sinno how two previous injections (which were done about 2 months prior) did not even last. I didn't even need to tell him much more. He knew exactly what to do, and after getting to know him for the first few minutes of my appointment, I trusted him completely. I agreed to proceed the treatment without numbing cream, despite my sweaty palms, but I still don't understand how Dr. Sinno gave me such a pain-free lip augmentation. I wanted to wait a while before writing this review to make sure that these injections wouldn't fade either, but they have not! My lips are perfect & natural looking. I have been getting so many compliments about them looking more luscious & plump (yet no one has figured out that I got injections). Thank you, Dr. Sinno & Nashrin!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I did many changes consultation before choosing Dr Sinno. I have to say I was amazed how he made me feel confortable and how professional he was. I went for breast augmentation and he really guided me to what I wanted , showed me all the steps etc I really recommend him , amazing all around

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Le docteur Sinno m'a opéré pour une réduction mammaire. Je suis extrêmement satisfaite du résultat. Il est poli, patient et répond à toutes les questions. Je le recommande fortement pour une réduction mammaire même si le temps d'attente pour le rencontrer dans le système publique est près d'un an. Seul reproche que je peux lui faire, il n'est pas toujours ponctuel. Merci docteur Sinno pour mes nouveaux seins :)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Je suis très chanceuse que mon cas soit tombé dans les mains du Dr. Sinno. Suite à un 2e cancer du sein, j'ai dû avoir une ablation complète et le Dr. Sinno a été responsable de ma reconstruction. Il a fait un travail exceptionnel malgré les embûches causées par de la radiotherapie et des chirurgues précédentes. Il m'a donné et expliqué tous les choix possibles de façon claire et précise. Si j'ai à avoir une autre chirurgue un jour, ce sera mon premier choix. Je l'ai aussi déjà référé à ma nièce pour une réduction mammaire potentielle. Merci Dr. Sinno !!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

J'ai été sous les soins de Dr Sinno en raison d'un mélanome situé au menton. Je me suis toujours sentie en confiance et écoutée, et surtout satisfaite du résultat. Merci Dr Sinno!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Hani Sinno's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Upon completion of a five-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency at McGill University, Dr. Sinno opted to further his plastic surgery training with a separate, year-long fellowship. Following his passion for aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. Sinno completed a second highly competitive fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Medical School, where he worked alongside some of the top plastic surgeons in North America, honing his cosmetic, aesthetic and reconstructive surgical techniques. Dr. Sinno’s passion and expertise lie in facial aesthetics including face and neck lifting procedures, non surgical fillers, eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty and nose enhancement, breast surgery and body contouring procedures. Dr. Sinno has also dedicated his time to humanitarian efforts where he is currently a volunteer with Operation Smile, an international medical mission to correct the cleft lip and palate deformities of underprivileged children living in third world countries. In addition to his work as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Sinno teaches residents and medical students of the Université de Montréal and is currently a professor in the division of plastic surgery at McGill University. The Hani Sinno Experience With Dr. Sinno, you experience utmost, prioritized care aimed to enhance your comfort, provide you with a safe procedure, and minimize your recovery time. Most importantly, you will enjoy a value-added experience resulting in the natural improvement you seek. With Dr. Sinno, your comfort lies within the choice of your own beauty. Dr. Sinno’s Mission Combining art and medicine, Dr. Sinno’s ongoing commitment is to provide patients with a natural improvement in a safe, comfortable environment that allows for an open, patient-tailored approach resulting in the highest quality of patient care before, during and after any procedure.

• English
  • French

• Mcgill Medical School (Grad. 2006)
  • Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2013)
  • McGill University (Grad. 2002)

• Breast augmentation
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reconstruction with flap surgery
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast reduction surgery