Ratings for Dr. Karam Ashoo

Words cannot describe how awesome Dr. Ashoo and his staff are. He did my root canal today in Georgetown by GDHS. After a month of being passed around with some major dental work needed Dr. Ashoo finally put an end to my suffering. He went above and beyond to inform me of all my options, as well as explain everything he was doing in detail. He has the type of energy that lights up a room. He had me laughing throughout the whole procedure, he is absolutely hilarious. He treats everybody like family. Best experience I've ever had with a dentist. Love him and his staff! Would highly recommend. If you need a root canal- Dr. Ashoo is your guy.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Ashoo is awesome all around. Thank you Dr Ashoo for you professionalism, sense of humour and amazing bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Had a root canal done a year ago somewhere else. Had to have it re-done. When to the Georgetown office. I had zero pain during and after. He and his staff where awesome.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I needed a rescue on a root canal gone wrong - done by someone else. He saved the crown and did a beautiful job on the root canal. He answered all my questions, gave me my options and gave me his recommendations for the best path to take. He is very easy to talk to, he answers all questions and during the procedure kept me well informed. I felt like I was being given the best of care. My great results speak to his abilities. I recommend him with no reservations.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Was treated on a somewhat "emergency" basis..[leaving on an extended European trip in UNDER two weeks], diagnosed with an abscessed tooth situation requiring VERY quick attention. Dr.Ashoo and his staff were outstanding in their attention to this matter,even to the point of not only allowing my daughter [a dental hygienist] to be present during treatment discussion....but ASKING that she attend.The dental work was five star all the way, as was the staff. Top of the list as far as I am concerned....btw the trip was without problems of any sort, dental included.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Having a tooth that started giving me problems lately, my dentist (a new one) referred me to this clinic. Feeling my situation inevitably becoming worse if I were to wait, I made an emergency appointment to come in. I found the atmosphere to most pleasant and comforting, and staff very professional and informative. Myself, already having root canal experience I was familiar with the routine and pretty much knew what to expect. Nevertheless I guess I wouldn’t be human I there weren't any traces or anxiety (who wouldn’t?). Nevertheless Dr. Ashoo, who BTW has a very pleasant personality, took care of me promptly and should say completely destroyed and remaining traces of nervousness that existed. From the numbing to the end of the procedure, I felt that I was in very experienced and knowledgeable hands. The treatment was even completed in one shot! I was very glad I made the appointment. Overall a very positive and even pleasant experience. Recommended to all without question.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I have to say that I have been putting off a needed Root Canal for more than a year due to a really bad experience last time (not at the same clinic). So my dentist suggested a Specialist this time and that was a great alternative. I walked into the office today not looking forward to this procedure (who should right) and was happy to be in an office that was very welcoming, staff were amazing - chatted about the Canadian Men's Olympic hockey game that was taking place. Yes, I began to feel very welcome. Ashley who great, explained what was going to take place very clearly and put me further at ease. Dr. Ashoo was awesome! Very personable, he asked me a lot of questions to determine the issue I was there for - a Root Canal yes, but which tooth was really causing the issue. He did some protesting which I have to say was not fun but none the less necessary, or he would have done a Root Canal on the wrong tooth! Overall, I would recommend Dr. Ashoo, Ashley and the clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Well having a root canal is not my idea of fun, but if I have to have it done, Dr Ashoo is the Dr I want to see. He was very calming and his sense of humor and infectious laugh took the edge off the whole procedure. The whole staff are very friendly and genuine in their care. They called the next day to make sure I was ok, I have never had a dentist office do this. I would go here again if I have to and would not hesitate to recommend anyone else to this office.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Name one person who loves to go to the dentist, it's probably a non existent list but I wouldn't hesitate to go to this office and the reasons are many, just to name a few, friendliest staff, kind, reassuring and excellent competency. I can absolutely endorse these Dentists without question

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Ashoo was thorough, friendly and helpful ease my anxiety. This was a last minute appointment and he accommodated the procedure same day. Although I never want to need a root canal again I would recommend Dr. Ashoo and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013