Ratings for Dr. Jaquelyn Frigon

This doctor is the worst that I have every dealt with. My Mother had hip surgery and has been in rehab 1 week. I am yet to see this doctor. Does she even exist? I never received and update or progress on my Mother. We are waiting to get her transported to another rehab unit but the doctor is delaying the discharge orders. Do not ever use this doctor. Furthermore never use Jefferson Regional Rehab. It is awful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I was very disappointed in her. I felt like she was not very concerned about my illness but she wanted to get that doctors appointment in to get paid. I had a very bad exxperience wiht this doctor. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Dr. Frigon is a nightmare! I used this doctor for 2 years because there were no other doctors to choose from at the time. When I was having a flare up of my disease I called her office everyday for 2 weeks trying to get help. I never received a call back and was told "Dr Frigon knows you are having problems but just left, or is in a meeting, etc". Finally when I tried to go to another neurologist because of the poor treatment I was getting she became very angry and the other doctor refused to see me. She then sent me a letter releasing me as a patient. So now I have no neurologist. All I wanted was some decent care! You have to wait hours and hours in her office just to see her for 5 minutes. She is very uncaring and I discovered through my medical records she was charting a full neurological assessment at every visit. She has never touched me much less preformed an assessment! She falsifies documents and is very unprofessional. I think she should be banned from medical practice.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

This physician is very unprofessional, became quite abusive when patient chose a different physician for aftercare. She then decided to delay patients release and admittance to physical therapy. Very arrogant and again, very abusive to a patient that had just been released from ICU. Further delayed treatment because of her ego.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Very smart; does not sugarcoat diagnosis, but tells you like it is whether you want her to or not--which may be hard to hear at times. Takes very good care of her patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009