Ratings for Dr. Rohit Goel

Dr Goel is a great doctor. I have been going to Dr Goel for year. He is very considerate, caring and attentive to my needs and my children. He takes the time to listen, ask questions, reviews any past related details and is genuinely concerned in giving the best medical assistance as possible. Thanks Dr Goel

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Can not recommend Dr Ro Goel for fillers or Botox. He injected fillers into my lips and marionette lines and I was horrified at the severe bruising and damaged skin that resulted. Afterwards he made jokes about my appearance and didn’t even offer any ice. He was extremely rough to the extent that I had red blood blister type marks all around my upper and lower lips from where he compressed my lips in between his fingers in order to spread the filler. When I went to pay at reception I felt so embarrassed with a room full of people waiting to see other doctors all looking at me. I asked the receptionist if all my redness and bruising was normal and she said she sees it a lot. As for the Botox... I ended up looking like someone out of Pricilla Queen of the Desert! Terrible! Cheap but seriously under skilled in this area. If your appearance is important to you (which obviously it is), go see someone who does it for a living.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

My girlfriend recommended Dr Goel for Botox... what a fabulous result at a great price... I can not recommend his service enough... I personally think it is the best in Cairns..

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Excellent GP, highly skilled and easy to relate to. Surgery location in city near Cairns Central Shopping Centre is also very convenient

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015