Ratings for Dr. Amy K. Krie

I hear this doctor may not be taking new patients anymore. Lucky if you can get in.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I am very thankful to have Dr Krie as my Dr. She has put me at ease from the 1st day I met her (which is hard to do as I am an anxious person). Very considerate and VERY knowledgeable. I feel like she really takes the time to listen to my concerns, something you don't always get with Drs. I would recommend anyone with a breast cancer diagnosis to Dr Krie.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

She was very helpful and caring in the beginning of my diagnosis. By the time I started chemo she was very RUDE, UNCARING & DISRESPECTFUL . She spent most of our office visits chewing me out. Her fill-in Dr treated me more then she did. This Dr was VERY Caring & Concerned for me and has helped me the most during my breast cancer visits! I feel Dr. Krie overwhelmed me with kindness in the beginning so I would choose her n the facility to treat my Cancer. And I believed once Dr Krie felt I gained her trust, is when Krie's attitude twords me went negative! I thank God every day for Margret (fill-in Dr). She was the Greatest. I just wish Margret could finish my treatments. . .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

During my visit she was more interested in discussing her kids rather discussing my breast cancer.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Did not find her very courteous.She did not treat me well.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Krie is very personable and very professional. We as a family have been extremely happy with the treatment that we have received from her as a physician.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Krie takes the time to answer all my questions. Very knowlegable about breast cancer and compasionate about the woman she cares for. After seeing several different oncologists in the area for consultation, she is clearly the best.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Krie's professional demeanor and manner is extremely caring and compassionate. She is very good about educating her patients and keeping them involved in decision making for treatment options. Her sincere compassion makes patients feel at ease during their cancer journey.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Amy K. Krie's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America