Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

Excellent Chiropractor, the best i ever had! After the first session I was already feeling much better, and I have had back problems for years. Nothing else seemed to help, but after visiting Ken, I feel great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

I went to see Dr Ken Nakamura for lower back pain (golfer's elbow). My pain had been lingering for over a year and it was about time I looked for help. Ken was recommended to me by a friend in the city and I have many good things to say about my experience thus far. He is on time, thorough, very helpful, and I feel much better since going. I would certainly recommend Ken to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I went to see Dr. Ken for lower back pain that was shooting down my legs. I started feeling some relief after only the first session and got progressively better after that. Within a few months my pain had gone away through a combination of his adjustments and following the advice he gave me on how to train at home. Seeing Dr Ken has been a wonderful experience and I am very grateful to have found a chiropractor such as him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I'm an active, healthy male in my mid-twenties. I slipped a disc in my lower back and couldn't walk, sit, or stand without severe pain. I went to see Dr. Ken the following day and immediately started to feel better. After one visit I was able to walk with relatively little pain compared to when I first saw him. By the second visit I was already doing some light cardio at the gym. By the third visit I was back to lifting weights. I'm not sure what he did, but it seemed to work. Staff are very friendly and punctual. Unlike some other chiros in the city who charge upwards of $80 for w follow-up visit, Dr. Ken charges $65, which is the maximum that most insurance providers will cover, so I don't have to worry about paying out-of-pocket. He is always right on time and I'm never left waiting in the lobby. He's sociable and makes an effort to ensure I'm comfortable and all of my questions have been answered.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I've had sciatic pains for the last 5 months and after seeing Dr. Ken about 5 times, I am mobile again! I was fortunate enough to have not needed a visit to Dr. Ken in years, but he magically is able to fix me! Dr. Ken is kind, funny, educated and very punctual. I fully trust him and highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I'd had back upper back and neck and shoulder pain for three years before seeing Dr. Ken. I found him on on google after searching "Best Chiropractor in Toronto" and he has lived up to that! After two sessions the pain in my neck and upper back has decreased dramatically. Dr. Ken is also very professional, knowledgable and takes time to explain what he's doing and why. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

After suffering a motorcycle accident I've suffered severe back pain. Dr Ken has been helping me and making a dramatic difference in my overall well-being. I'd highly recommend him. He's more than just a chiropractor who adjusts you and lets you leave. He looks into the problem you're having and tries to fix it the right way.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr Ken was great. I've had sciatica for nearly 18 months now with no significant improvement, after visiting many other clinics in downtown Toronto. In only a few sessions, Dr Ken was able to diagnose the problem and allow me to return to competitive sports and completely remove any pain whatsoever.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I've been experience back pain due to bad posture. Dr ken Nakamura was able to tell me the source of pain is due to a herniated disc. He educated me about my condition and taught me excersices. At visits with him he performs active release therapy which provides great pain relief after sitting at the office all day. Dr ken is and the staff at rebalance are great and I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Excellent diagnostician. Gets to the heart of the problem and fixes it. One session, nagging back spasms gone - over 2 months no recurrence. Second session, knee pain disappeared. Look no further. In pain, see Ken.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site