Dr. Ken Nakamura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

Dr. Ken helped me relieve lower back and shoulder pain within just a few visits. His treatments are very efficient. You will be pain-free in no time!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Very poor sleep and consistent neck pain due to bad posture was very common for me which led to a rough four months... I have seen many chiropractors in the past and none of them ever done much for me. After just five visits in three weeks with Dr Ken Nakamura I was feeling top notch and sleep could not get any better. He listens, pin-points and quickly remedies the pain and discomfort. I would highly recommend Dr Ken Nakamura

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Ken has really helped me out with my knee pain. He quickly diagnosed the problem and I was walking around pain free after only a few visits

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura has helped me with my flexibility and has eliminated my pain in just a few visits. I was suffering from extreme knee pains and back spasms as a result of a previous injury and through a few exercises and an adjustment to my treatment approach I am now able to be active with no pain and greater flexibility.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura has helped me tremendously and I have been impressed by both his compassion and diligence as he customised a treatment plan for my particular situation.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

I had been suffering with a seriously stiff neck - dangerous especially when driving - for two years. after many appointments with physiotherapists I eventually met with Dr. Nakamura. He fixed it in 3 visits. Remarkable. I've returned recently for hip pain. With x-rays and ultrasound, medication, steroid injections following a diagnosis of bursitis from my GP nothing worked. Dr. Nakamura simply fixed the problem. It's remarkable!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I've been having back problems for over 1 year, I've seen SEVERAL Chiropractors and none were helpful. Once i met with Dr. Ken Nakamura, i was on PATH to recovery. he quickly diagnosed my condition as spinal cord injury and began to work on rehabilitation process. Dr. Ken is magnificent in his work and is very attention to detail. He will not only give you consistent updates, he will assign you proper exercises to do to speed up your recovery process. THANK YOU DR KEN NAKAMURA

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Awesome Chiropractor. He fixed my problems in neck:)

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Ken is incredible!!! He takes the time to ask questions to find out your problems - no hurry up, get it done and out of here. He gives you the time you need. I leave feeling better after his adjustments. He will ALWAYS be my chiropractor. I would recommend Ken to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura is an outstanding chiropractors. He helped me with my stubborn headache that was there for years and no other doctors or professional healers could help. After only a few sessions, my headache is under control. The exercises Dr. Ken Nakamura prescribed helped me a lot but his treatment sessions are fantastic. You can feel the difference during and after each treatment. Words cant say enough about how amazing he is and I suggest you give him a try and you will see.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site