Dr. Ken Nakamura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

I had suffered herniated disk and after seeing another Chiropractor from two months, I was still feeling any better. My brother recommended Dr. Ken and I felt the difference in my main right after the first visit. So far I have received three treaments and I'm very pleased with the progress.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I had experience in back of the shoulder and right hand due to numbness around those area for more than 5 years. Sometime could not able to brush my teeth. After I started to take treatment from Dr. Ken, I feel less numbness on my shoulder and am able to move my hands freely. Before I met him, I lost hope my pain will cure or reduce. Also I went to met many chiropractor in town, luckily my co-worker introduce Rebalance Sports medicine , where I met Dr. Ken. He is more knowledgeable Dr. in town. And also I like his punctuality, he always on time to see his clients. Seeraalan

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

I suffered a herniated disc and after 6 months, I was still feeling weakness and numbness in my ankle and foot. After 4 treatments with Dr Ken, the weakness has greatly improved. He was also very knowledgeable and honest about the numbness, saying that it may take a long time to improve depending on if there is nerve damage and the extent. He is very thorough in assessing the symptoms at each visit and providing the corrective course of treatment. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Dr Ken. Winston.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

I suffer from back/neck/shoulder pain for a long time to a point that I almost lost hope. I was looking for the best chiropractor in Toronto and found Dr. Ken. I've never felt better with anyone else. Dr. Ken gave me hope again because I felt relieved after 3 sessions! He takes notes to show my progress and applies different techniques/treatments to target the problem areas. He is super knowledgeable in what he does and I would highly recommend Dr. Ken.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I'm an active, healthy male in my mid-twenties. Been having issues with my lower back but pain shooting through my legs. Dr Ken has helped with the adjustments and I am back lifting weights again. Thanks Dr Ken..Ola

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Ken really takes the time to fully understand where you're having problems. I have had a few chiropractors before Dr. Ken, and can say that none of them had the same expertise, care, and precision as Dr. Ken. I always walk away from each treatment feeling better and more adjusted. He takes the time to properly reassessment how you are each time you see him, so that he can carry out a more precise, and productive treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Ken to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

I went to Dr. Ken with back ache , neck and shoulder pain. Dr. Ken educated me and provided me with all the information I needed. I felt relieved in just 3 sittings. The appointments happened on time with no delay. I would highly recommend Dr. Ken

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been suffering from lower back pain and thought I was not able to go to work since moving and bending makes it worse. I work in a kitchen and do a lot of bending and reaching of items and products required to do my job. But when I was referred to Dr. Ken and had my first session, I already felt a great improvement. He is an excellent chiropractor and he listens very well to my concerns. I was able to work right after my first treatment. I would highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Ken! From Jackie D.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

After suffering for years of chronic back pain from an old injury, I have finally felt relief with the help of Dr. Ken. He is able to tell exactly your trouble areas and has multiple methods of treatment. He communicates with you throughout the entire session so that you feel comfortable and understand what is happening. He will also provide you excercises or stretches to aid in your progressive healing. I was looking for the best chiropractor in Toronto, as I was originally very nervous to seek help, and I definitely found the top expert! The thing I appreciate most is his punctuality; I know I will be in and out exactly when I am scheduled.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Excellent Chiropractor, the best i ever had! After the first session I was already feeling much better, and I have had back problems for years. Nothing else seemed to help, but after visiting Ken, I feel great. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site