Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

I don't get the positive reviews. Went to him for a simple postural assessment. He did an OK job, laughed/chuckled at how bad my posture was, gave me a form to read and disappeared for 10 minutes while I was in his office. I've had much better experiences with other chiropractors in the downtown area.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Kenji was great in assessing my L5 disk issue no more back pain

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Ken has helped me with many back issues. He is amazing at what he does and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to his practice. I'm very happy I came across Dr. Ken and grateful for him always having my back !

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Ken works real miracles! I've had some lower back problems, limiting my movements and ability to walk for several months. After just a couple of sessions with Dr Ken, I felt significant pain relief and was able to walk even for long distances.. Overall Dr Ken's treatment and the exercises he prescribed, made me improve significantly and brought my walking ability back. I would highly recommend Dr Ken as THE BEST chiropractor due to his super professional and highly knowledgeable approach and genuine intent to help his patients improve, willing to go every extra mile necessary to help, which is an extremely rare and highly valuable quality!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Nakamura is an excellent professional! I've had neck pain from an accident in the past for over 10 years. It was getting better or worse as time passed, but never disappeared. Dr. Nakamura's treatment made me feel better after just several sessions. His advice on workplace posture, exercises to relieve pain and stress, and general guidance were absolutely helpful. I would recommend Dr. Nakamura to everyone. His knowledge and care will improve your health and make your life more joyful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I have been suffering with what I thought was an SI joint issue for over 10 years, and had seen many doctors, physios etc... but it just kept getting worse and most upsetting the pain was present all the time now and I had given up running. The first appointment Ken diagnosed this as Disk herniation and said it was commonly misdiagnosed. A month later I am almost pain free and Ken has assured me I will run again - even a marathon ! My life has been changed !

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Been going to Ken with a back problem and always leaving the place feeling better. Great friendly doctor who knows what he's doing

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Dr. Ken is a superb professional and wonderful man.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I had lower back pain for past few years. In an attempt to get rid of the pain, I saw multiple doctors, acupuncturists etc. with almost no improvement. However, while researching for Chiropractors I came across Dr Ken and after reading his reviews online I decided to see him. Just after first 2 sessions, I saw an incredible improvement which was sustainable. Further sessions positively impact my progress. In terms of my observation about Dr Ken's approach to treatment: setting realistic expectations, being very knowledgable and strong listening skills are core and key differentiators.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Ken is incredible professional and knowledgeable, and has an ability to know which areas are tender just by touch. His treatment worked on my upper back pain within 4-5 sessions. Moreover, Dr. Ken is very honest in that he will not try to drag the treatments longer for monetary purposes like most chiropractors, instead his main focus is to provide a solid treatment at a good value for the patient. Highly recommend. - Tigran K.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site