Dr. Ken Nakamura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

I had a lumbar herniated disc for a year. It was gradually getting better, but my treatment plan with a previous chiropractor had plateau. I came in to see Dr Ken after reading his helpful blog post on the subject, he uses a trial and error approach to my back, and test his treatment immediately so he knows what works and what doesn't work. I felt much better in just one session. Highly recommended! P.S. He is also very friendly and explains things to you. Even sent a follow up email the evening of our treatment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura is an incredible doctor and a amazing human being. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I highly highly recommend Dr. Ken! He really helped me a lot with a bad lower back pain that I had. After the first treatment I felt much better and nowadays I hardly have any back pain. Thank you Dr. Ken!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I have good news for anyone that like me has for years very severe back and hip problem: Dr. Ken Nakamura is a miracle worker. After my first treatment my chronic hip pain that I had had for over 30 years was gone. I am so glad one of his patients recommended him to me.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Dr Ken is amazing! I had lower back pain that was nagging me for a month. I immediately felt sensible improvements after the first session. After four sessions the pain is gone and I am feeling great. He also suggested I get a lumbar roll which helped me a lot. I highly recommend Ken!!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Ken is very knowledgeable and to the point. I was suffering from neck pain and he was able to relieve me from the pain in a short period of time. I highly recommend Ken.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I absolutely recommend Dr. Ken to anyone who is looking for the best chiropractor for their pains. I went to see him for my neck and lower back pain that I've been having for many many years. He examined my pains thoroughly to find out the root of the problem and gave me the right treatments and taught me the right exercises for the pains. After a couple of sessions and with the exercises he gave me, I don't wake at night anymore because of the lower back pain and can sleep well now. I highly recommend Dr. Ken!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Exceptional knowledge and service , Ken has worked wonders with in less then 2 months. I’ve been suffering with stenosis of the spine and hip drops, he’s managed to relieve over 90% of my chronic pain and stiffness !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura has magic power; and his magic power is his 23 years experience, knowledge, patience and kindness. When he was helping me with my shoulder / upper arm pain, he spent about 10 minutes listening to my complaint to identify the root cause of my pain. And because of accurate diagnose, he showed me immediate result in the first session!! I feel so lucky to find him and I am bringing my dad as well. Before I close out this review, I have to mention Dr. Ken Nakamura's kindness. After he heard that my old man has had chest/back pain for months and will be travel soon, he opened up a time slot just to accommodate my dad. Big thank you to Dr. Ken Nakamura!!! The ladies at the front desk is also very nice and helpful. If you bring your insurance card, they will be able to bill the insurance directly. Isn't that another +?! :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Ken is absolutely great. He will motivate you and make sure that you reach the recovery goal. I had sudden lower back pain, he just didn't help me to recover from that but went beyond to find the root of that problem which was a 2 year old injury in one of the nerves in my leg and fix that. He is also very flexible and very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site