Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

I started seeing Dr. Ken in Nov '16 for knee pain. After only 4 visits, I started recovering and am now without knee pain. Dr. Ken was patient and talked me through everything, showing me exercises and stretches I could do to heal faster and prevent further damage. I'd definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Ken is knowledgeable and always prepared when I arrive. I always feel better after I met him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

دكتر كن ناكامورا؛ شخصى مؤدب، منضبط و متخصص واقعى. درد كمر ٥٠ ساله ام را كه در اقسى نقاط دنيا پزشكان مختلف قادر به معالجه نبوده اند را فقط در سه جلسه با آموزش دو حركت ورزشى بر طرف نموده است. ،

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Ken. Is very knowledgeable in what he does. I am amazed that I finally found someone that is able to help fix my situation regarding my tight hips. After seeing ken for a few sessions, I feel I am getting better with my range of motion. I would recommend him if anybody has issues. Thanks for all your work so far. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Amazing doctor who is really nice and helps his patients

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Ken Nakamura helped me with my wrist injury. He identified 3 problematic locations and treated them systematically with obvious progress after every session. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Ken is great! He explains what he's doing as you go through the session so that you fully understand where you pain is coming from and how to treat it. I feel like he is very honest and doesn't try to swindle you to come back more often than you need too, which is really appreciated!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Saw him for some back and shoulder pain and we've made great progress. Good explanations and exercise to help. highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

After our first consultation, I decided to see him once a month. Yes he is that good.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I developed low back pain while working and stumbled on his article online on how to find a proper chiropractor. I decided to choose him and have not regretted it since. He gave me exercises immediately after the first session and the pain has started to leave me by the 2nd session. It turned out i had really tense muscles that were contributing to my back pain that i had no idea about. If you are seeking proper assessment and help from an experience professional he's your guy.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site