Dr. Ken Nakamura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

Dr Ken not only reassured me, but accelerated my recovery, just when I was starting to lose hope. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Ken is amazing! I had lower back pain that went down my leg for about a year which caused me stop playing sports. I immediately felt improvements after the first session and the exercises he gave me have helped tremendously. He also suggested I get a lumbar roll and now I never sit anywhere without it. The pain in my leg completely disappeared in just 4 sessions. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. I also really liked his approach where he does some adjustments and then asks you to do a series of movements to see if it made it better, worse or the same. I highly recommend Dr Ken!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I've suffer from my upper back and neck pain. Dr. Ken has helped me with his treatments and I felt much better after 3 treatments. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Ken - Ina..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Always willing to take the holistic approach to treating the patient for a better tomorrow! Moreover, he is always enthusiastic to explain the root cause and solutions, and how to prevent it in the future. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I have been suffering for sciatic nerve pain for a few months. I have started seeing Dr. Nakamura for about 2 months, and the pain had subsided substantially. Before seeing Dr.Ken, the pain was always present. After the treatment, I feel much more relieved, and he offers great advice on what I should do to improve myself. He uses various techniques that relieve the pain greatly, and I can feel that he really cares for his patients, I would definitely rate him as 5/5! :)

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Nakamura is outstanding, and I would highly recommend seeing him if you are in pain. I had been in severe pain for 2 months for a bulging disc and nerve pain down my leg, and working with a PT had not helped. Dr. Ken worked with me to figure out the area causing the pain, and provided really targeted, helpful exercises to do at home to keep up my progress between my visits with him. I feel really good now, and I'm really grateful for his knowledge and guidance! His treatment saved me from pursuing surgery. A side note: he is a very professional, upbeat person, and extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Ken has helped me with my neck and back aches, which have become a problem as I work in an office setting for 9hrs per day. He is very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I found Dr. Nakamura very knowledgable in his field and his treatments have been very effective.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I had suffered herniated disk and after seeing another Chiropractor from two months, I was still feeling any better. My brother recommended Dr. Ken and I felt the difference in my main right after the first visit. So far I have received three treaments and I'm very pleased with the progress.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I had experience in back of the shoulder and right hand due to numbness around those area for more than 5 years. Sometime could not able to brush my teeth. After I started to take treatment from Dr. Ken, I feel less numbness on my shoulder and am able to move my hands freely. Before I met him, I lost hope my pain will cure or reduce. Also I went to met many chiropractor in town, luckily my co-worker introduce Rebalance Sports medicine , where I met Dr. Ken. He is more knowledgeable Dr. in town. And also I like his punctuality, he always on time to see his clients. Seeraalan

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site