Dr. Ken Nakamura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

Dr. Ken is very professional and was able to diagnose my lower back problem quickly. He is very thorough with every session and sincere with helping me get better. My friends highly recommended him to me and I am glad to have found such a practitioner. Paying it forward through here, please try his sessions and you will see results.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Ken is basically a magician! I cannot recommend him enough. He is very caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Ken is fantastic! Knowledgeable, caring, punctual and always puts his patients first! He works magic with your body that go beyond regular adjustments. His office is pleasure to visit and even his reception staff super friendly and knows you by name. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ken to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Nakamura is amazing! I am very happy with the results! I can’t complain with all pain :)

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I went to see Dr. Nakamura because I had upper back pain for a very long time, mostly on my right side. I couldn’t sit down for more than 5 minutes without having to constantly move. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep as well. I had gone to many physiotherapists, but they didn’t help much. I had 6 visits with Dr. Nakamura and already I feel so much better. Some days I don’t even have pain, and I can even fall asleep a lot better now! It’s amazing, and I am so thankful for Dr. Nakamura. He is very knowledgeable, and explains to you what is going on if you ask, and how everything in the body is connected. I highly recommend Dr. Nakamura if you need help with ongoing pain.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Nakamura is very effective. My lower back has been in pain for over 5 years after slipping on ice. I did physiotherapy for 6 months but there was not much improvement. My core had not much strength. However, with 4-5 treatments of lower back, it has improved significantly. I am very happy with the results and will recommend him for anyone with lower back pain.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Nakamura is a good chiropractor. I had a neck pain for at least 5 years, and i have tried physial therapy for lots of times and did not work until i meet doctor Ken. After a few months treatment, my neck and shoulders improved a lot and now i do not feel pain any more.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

have seen Dr Nakamura for 4 of 8 treatments so far and he has done more to alleviate my chronic back pain than any other practitioner in years. I present with very complicated lower back pain, leg pain and nerve pain. I have been through physiotherapy, acupuncture, chiropractic and small back procedures and nothing has had as effective an impact as seeing Dr Nakamura. Within 4 sessions I’ve gone back to most of the physical activities I was doing before my most recent flare up, I sleep through the night and no longer have to take pain medication on a daily basis. I would highly recommended Dr Ken to anyone, especially if you have started feeling hopeless from other doctors. He knew within one session how to address my pain after years of seeing doctors and getting little to no relief and being to my back pain is “too complex” to fix with anything other than pain medication. I will be sad when our sessions come to an end and will continue to see him for maintenance appointments because I trust he will know exactly what to do with whatever I come in needed help with. Also his staff are so friendly, so upbeat and energetic, and he is always on time for appointments, which are two very rare things to find in this city!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Nakamura was able to do what two other chiropractors could not. He is knowledgeable and professional. I had injured my food over two years ago and I had wasted time and money on chiropractors that were absolutely clueless.. I’ve had days where something as simple as walking was a big challenge. I am so glad I came to see Dr. Nakamura. I know I am on my way to full recovery.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I got to the clinic this morning in my worst condition, starting from the girls at the front helping me filling up the form, because I was so dizzy that I couldn’t even focus on reading.. Dr Ken arrived on time and after touching my sore spots, explained to me fully what is happening in my body, and after few movements I certainly felt better. The pain isn’t fully gone, but I’m looking forward to seeing him again, in order to try to fully recover the quickest possible. As he was recommended to me I will certainly advice him to anybody that would need an amazing chiropractor

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site