Dr. Ken Nakamura

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

Ken is very knowledgeable and to the point. I was suffering from neck pain and he was able to relieve me from the pain in a short period of time. I highly recommend Ken.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I absolutely recommend Dr. Ken to anyone who is looking for the best chiropractor for their pains. I went to see him for my neck and lower back pain that I've been having for many many years. He examined my pains thoroughly to find out the root of the problem and gave me the right treatments and taught me the right exercises for the pains. After a couple of sessions and with the exercises he gave me, I don't wake at night anymore because of the lower back pain and can sleep well now. I highly recommend Dr. Ken!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Exceptional knowledge and service , Ken has worked wonders with in less then 2 months. I’ve been suffering with stenosis of the spine and hip drops, he’s managed to relieve over 90% of my chronic pain and stiffness !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura has magic power; and his magic power is his 23 years experience, knowledge, patience and kindness. When he was helping me with my shoulder / upper arm pain, he spent about 10 minutes listening to my complaint to identify the root cause of my pain. And because of accurate diagnose, he showed me immediate result in the first session!! I feel so lucky to find him and I am bringing my dad as well. Before I close out this review, I have to mention Dr. Ken Nakamura's kindness. After he heard that my old man has had chest/back pain for months and will be travel soon, he opened up a time slot just to accommodate my dad. Big thank you to Dr. Ken Nakamura!!! The ladies at the front desk is also very nice and helpful. If you bring your insurance card, they will be able to bill the insurance directly. Isn't that another +?! :)

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Ken is absolutely great. He will motivate you and make sure that you reach the recovery goal. I had sudden lower back pain, he just didn't help me to recover from that but went beyond to find the root of that problem which was a 2 year old injury in one of the nerves in my leg and fix that. He is also very flexible and very friendly.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

If you have back pain go see Dr Ken! If you listen to him and follow his instructions you'll start feeling a whole lot better within a month or so. I had lower back pain and physio wasn't helping. After a couple of sessions with Dr Ken I was able to perform tasks which had grounded me for months. Dr Ken is very professional and utilizes active release and mobilization techniques to treat the root cause of the problem. I highly recommend him as he is very personable and cares for his patients well being.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Ken is absolutely amazing. I have been to multiple doctors and they all just put me on a machine or acupuncture and leave the room till 2 minutes left in the appointment; Dr Ken stays there with you for the full session and does not leave even once. He does exercises with you and adjusts you. I have felt much better with him and he actually found out what my problem was. HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ken. Do not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr Ken not only reassured me, but accelerated my recovery, just when I was starting to lose hope. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Ken is amazing! I had lower back pain that went down my leg for about a year which caused me stop playing sports. I immediately felt improvements after the first session and the exercises he gave me have helped tremendously. He also suggested I get a lumbar roll and now I never sit anywhere without it. The pain in my leg completely disappeared in just 4 sessions. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain everything to you. I also really liked his approach where he does some adjustments and then asks you to do a series of movements to see if it made it better, worse or the same. I highly recommend Dr Ken!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I've suffer from my upper back and neck pain. Dr. Ken has helped me with his treatments and I felt much better after 3 treatments. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Ken - Ina..

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site