Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

I have had problems with my back and sciatica for over 3 years. None of the doctors or therapists I saw were able to identify my slipped disc, the main reason being I did not experience the typical back pain. Dr. Ken identified it in 10 minutes. After one month I was 70% better, and after 3 months I no longer have any more back symptoms. Dr. Ken set me up with an exercise routing for my back which I will continue to do to keep my back strong and healthy. I'm very grateful to Ken and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

I had been going to another Chiropractor for lower back pain for over 3 years with minimal improvement. I needed to try something else and Googled top chiropractors in Toronto which is where I found Ken. Ken fixed me in a couple weeks. I just wish I had gone to see Ken sooner. Seems that every single person I speak to says they have the best Chiropractor. If you want the best, go see Ken.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

Dr. Ken is an excellent and knowledgeable chiropractor. I've been seeing him for my lower back issues. I did one year of physio with poor results and was hesitant to see a chiropractor. He worked patiently with me through my fears of a chiropractor and greatly improved the condition of my back. On one occasion, I walked into my appointment limping and walked out able walk without a limp. Thank you Dr. Ken. You certainly are a godsend.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Dr. Ken is awesome. Very helpful for my lower back pain. He is understanding and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I had 4 very swollen joints after 1 year of working very hard with physio.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr Ken is excellent! I visited him over 3-4 years for different issues, my hips, back, knees etc and I always got great result!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Ken is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Within a few sessions both my neck and hip pain were greatly diminished. He spent time showing me lots of exercises to continue to help and strengthen these areas. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

I had a complete tear of my ACL a number of years ago from a sports related injury. As a result, I have had a number so surgeries and procedures on my knee to fix the problem including: ACL patella tendon replacement, arthroscopy meniscus repair, and stem cell & PRP injections. Prior to visiting Dr. Ken about 6-months ago, I was still experiencing significant knee pains that limited my triathlon training. Dr. Ken was able to quickly isolate the problems and get me back to my desired training levels. I successfully completed (pain free) the Escape from Alcatraz Triathlon, and I’m 100% prepared for Ironman 70.3 Muskoka.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

I have been visiting Dr. Ken for 3 years. He is definitely my top priority choice if I ever need a pain relief or spine adjustment. Due to the nature of my work and reading habit, I often experience discomfort or even pain on my neck/shoulder area. Dr. Ken knows exactly how to fix that. Every time I visit him, my pain has a significant relief. Dr. Ken is very knowledgeable in this area, with great patience and punctuation. The only con I would like to mention is that the appointments are sometimes hard to be booked since he is super busy. It's not a surprise that I have to wait 3 three weeks to be able to see him. However, the staff at his clinic is friendly and would like to help to fit me in for emergency if possible.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2019

What can I say about Dr. Ken besides he's been my number one health practioner for the past 6 years. Dr. Ken has always made sure he knows the root problem of my injuries before providing his treatment. Due to my extensive martial art background injuries are never as rare thing. Dr, Ken has made sure I am fully operational before I go back to train. Besides providing exercises for homework he has consistently removed my pain when other specialists were unable to. Juan D.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site