Ratings for Dr. Ken Nakamura

I had lower back pain for past few years. In an attempt to get rid of the pain, I saw multiple doctors, acupuncturists etc. with almost no improvement. However, while researching for Chiropractors I came across Dr Ken and after reading his reviews online I decided to see him. Just after first 2 sessions, I saw an incredible improvement which was sustainable. Further sessions positively impact my progress. In terms of my observation about Dr Ken's approach to treatment: setting realistic expectations, being very knowledgable and strong listening skills are core and key differentiators.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr. Ken is incredible professional and knowledgeable, and has an ability to know which areas are tender just by touch. His treatment worked on my upper back pain within 4-5 sessions. Moreover, Dr. Ken is very honest in that he will not try to drag the treatments longer for monetary purposes like most chiropractors, instead his main focus is to provide a solid treatment at a good value for the patient. Highly recommend. - Tigran K.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Chronic pain eased within 3-4 sessions! I had developed chronic pain in both my wrists and forearms which made it difficult to perform daily tasks. After numerous massages and IMS treatments (which did not help) I was referred to Dr Ken. He traced the issue to my spine and posture, and after a couple adjustments and stretching exercises - I have been pain free for weeks!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

After just a few sessions with Dr Nakamura, my lower back felt better than it has after years of massage and chiropractic treatment from other practicioners. He takes the time to listen to me and to explain the treatment. I highly recommend him. - Rob

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Highly Recommend I completely trust everything Dr. Ken recommends to get me where I need to be health wise. My problem is very complicated but after only 2 visits of treatment there was a noticeable difference. I am always telling my friends and family about the care I receive. An extremely professional and friendly chiropractic office which I highly recommend. -Dave .C

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Ken gave me his full attention at every appointment and obviously did a great job understanding my injury and providing an excellent treatment program, including his in-office work on me and recommended exercises and stretches. I'm an active 70 year-old man, but every injury feels like the edge of some frightening slope downwards; however, Dr. Ken nurtured my confidence in my recovery. It all worked! Thanks much.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Nakamura is the most knowledgeable and professional chiropractor I have ever been to. He addressed and resolved my neck pain and tension headaches on the first visit and created a personalized exercise plan to strengthen my weaker areas. I highly recommend him to anyone who is currently in pain/looking for a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Nakamura is currently treating my lower back where I suffered a herniated disk and have been dealing with pain over the past two years. After the first three visits I have found it easier to get up out of bed, to work, and to enjoy the freedoms of an active lifestyle. Dr. Nakamura has guided me with exercise and stretch routines , as well as answers to any questions I have about back injuries such as mine, with patience and experienced knowledge. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my back except for Dr. Nakamura and I recommend him to everyone I see struggling with back pain.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Nakamura sorted out my very painful elbow in 3 visits. He's simply an amazing professional.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Nakamura is very good at what he does. He helped out my neck and shoulder pain after 2 visits.

Dr. Ken Nakamura's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ken uses the C3 system. (Customization, Checking Communication) By continuously re-checking baseline results Dr. Ken can determine what treatments work for you and what doesn't. This way he can design a tailor made program for you that simply works. That's Customization and Checking. Shortly after your initial exam, you receive a link to all the exercises that you need to help you get better. Afterwards Dr. Ken shows you all the exercises and then you do the exercises that are needed for you, making sure you do them correctly. That's communication. The C3 system gets people and especially athletes better, faster as you aren't getting treatments that don't work. While there may be many evidence-based treatments that work, that's not good enough. Not every evidence-based treatment is going to work for you. Unless your treatment is customized all the "evidence-based" treatments won't work if they are randomly given to you.

• English
  • Japanese

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Bodi Empowerment web site