Dr. Edwin Anthony

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Edwin Anthony

I have seen doctors in the past (considered to be high up in their field) but Dr Edwin Anthony had a very good understanding of my scarring and provided me with realistic outcomes and the right procedure. He knew exactly how to help me which made my experience much better. I felt relaxed in the clinic and very confident that I was in good hands. I have had great improvments so far and I recommend this doctor to anyone who wishes to have good, honest advice with realistic outcomes and not feel compelled to pay for something that is unlikely to work!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr Edwin anthony excellent. he took the time to explain every procedure he was doing. For example, when I got lip fillers, Dr. Edwin anthony was very supportive and thorough when explaining the process. he is a professional and has a naturally lovely personality. I would recommend Dr. Edwin anthony he is the best cosmetic doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I first visited EA Clinic upon my friend’s recommendation. I was looking for a hair transplant treatment that could provide effective results. The clinic arranged a pre-treatment consultation with their specialist Dr. Edwin Anthony. Meeting him was such a pleasure, as he answered all my questions. Upon his advice, I opted for FUE treatment. Now, 5 months after the treatment, I can gladly say that I made the right decision. The procedure did not just deliver good results but was also pain-free. Also, the recovery was quick. EA Clinic is certainly one of the best hair transplant clinics in the UK.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Never have I felt so relaxed. He is honest and unbiased.

Submitted April 13, 2016

He was professional yet had a caring manner and immediately put me at ease. I discussed what I wanted and he listened. He recommended that I have some botox to smooth out some obvious lines and then some fillers to my cheeks and lips. I told him that I wanted a natural look and I didn't want to look I had botched plastic surgery as my job wouldn't allow it. I have top admit I was quite apprehensive but I was pleasantly surprised as he delivered the look I wanted and needed. The subtle changes make me look refreshed and younger. I am extremely happy with the results and my confidence is sky high. Dr. Anthony is great and I recommend him highly. He has a wonderful team supporting him, they are kind at put you at ease straight away.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

When I first came to see Dr Edwin Anthony I knew I was in good hands. I explained my condition and he instantly reassured me and made me feel better. I took the leap and decided to go forward with the surgery and it was the best decision I ever made! Before the procedure Dr Edwin and his staff all made themselves available in order to reassure me and explain all the steps in detail which was really helpful! Post op, my confidence has been restored and I have been in a number of times where all the staff have continued to be supportive and really look after me. They have gone above and beyond what I would have expected from any doctor and his staff. I could not have hoped for a better doctor or practice. I am extremely grateful for all the effort everyone made for me and I will be recommending EA Clinic to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I searched long and hard for a doctor before getting my hi-def procedure done. Thank fully i found Edwin. Very understanding and very helpful before and after. I would recommend him without question. The care and support after the procedure has been amazing. Many a time I have text him at midnight if anything has been bugging me!! The results have been fantastic!! His staff are also excellent - It was a well worth round trip of about 500 miles just so my procedure was carried out by Edwin.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I was in search of a doctor to carry some lipo and found Edwin. I was glad I did, he really gives you how it will turn out without giving any sales pitch. I decided to carry the the high def 4d Vaser and still 2 years after, the results just look amazing. Excellent surgeon, cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have full confidence in Dr Anthony, he is amazing! He has been treating me for two years now and I can honestly say I have never been happier with the results. Dr Anthony has always treated me with the upmost respect, he is a true gentleman and is very honest with my best interests always at heart. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr Anthony is amazing, he performed vaser high def on my abdomen last month. The results are unbelievable, I've never been happier and finally have my confidence back! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Edwin Anthony's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Vaser 4D LIpo Surgeon & Cosmetic Doctor Born in London and trained in Medicine and Surgery in the prestigious Trinity College Dublin and qualified in 1999. Dr Anthony performs the latest Vaser 4D Lipo technique, Renuvion, BodyTite Dual Sensor skin tightening and minimally invasive aesthetics. He completed his advanced training in Aesthetic Medicine in 2009 and has been practicing in the field of aesthetic cosmetic procedures since. His Vaser lipo training was with the famous Dr Alfredo Hoyos, who pioneered the Hi Def body sculpting technique. He well sort after and performs hundreds of Vaser cases each year and is particularly enthusiastic and proud of his Hi Def and 4D Sculpt cases. He uses Renuvion and BodyTite Skin tightening techniques for many of his cases to further enhance the fat reduction, smoothness and sculpted results. He has treated patients internationally and nationally. Dr. Anthony has an interest in aesthetics and he prides himself on being able to use his artistic eye, surgical skill and honest approach to help you create a beautiful but natural appearance. He believes in spending time with you to understand your personality and needs to achieve your aesthetic goals. He consults in Harley Street.

• English
  • Spanish

• Trinity college Dublin (Grad. 1999)

• Laser resurfacing