Ratings for Dr. Ray Graham

Dr Graham is a fantastic chiropractor! He's very personable, makes you feel comfortable, and is very knowledgeable in his field. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Graham has helped both me and my husband with the caring and extended time he spends with us. I was given a diagnosis of arthritic degeneration to my spinal discs and within 3 weeks he improved my back pain and ability to move about 80%. I am happy that there are Chiropractors as good as he has been. Thank you, D. Robson

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

After giving birth to my son I couldn't walk because of my back. Family DR. told me I have arthritis, for next six months was like that until I visited DR. Graham in 3 days I started walking again. Thank you, Dubravka S.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I have seen Dr graham for years. I love tht he works out of his house and that he will fit me in whenever I need to get in. usually same day or the next day. I even drive in from out of town to see him...he better not retire because it is hard to find someone that good.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Graham treats my entire family including my parents. He is one of the most knowledgeable chiropractors with an excellent bedside manner. His treatments are very effective and he spends considerable time with his patients and is never in a rush with the treatment. I don't know what I will do if he ever retires.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

He's a great chiropractor. I've seen him for years. He's knowledgeable and tells you what he's doing and why. He currently works out of his home. He's been great and I wouldn't see anyone other than him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013