Ratings for Dr. Ravi Rao

I cannot rate Dr Ravi Rao highly enough. I had a gastric sleeve procedure in November 2017 and have since lost all my excess weight with my overall health significantly improved as a result. I’ve lost a total of 48.3kgs to date and I’m still losing. Dr Rao and his team are as professional as it gets. The level of care and service has been impeccable. I absolutely recommend him to anyone seeking bariatric surgery. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I have been overweight for a long time.Initially, I wasn’t sure whether I should go for weight loss surgery. Since I had tried everything and failed , I thought I will give it a go. Dr Rao’s name kept appearing in all facebook forums and support group so I decided to give him a go. Dr. Rao was patient enough to answer all my questions and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout our consult. I had the sleeve surgery. Today, I feel fit and confident, have lost 45 kilos all thanks to Dr. Rao and his much professional support staff. Many thanks Dr Rao and to the wonderful Suchi !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

In Oct 2017 after yrs of being overweight and struggling 2 loose weight I decide 2 have bariatric surgery. Dr Ravi Rao was highly recommened by my GP. At my first appt. Dr Ravi was very professional relaxed informative passoinate and confident about his work and the support he offered 2 his past present and new patient's was very reassuring..During this transition Dr Ravi Rao and his wonderful staff have been very welcoming and supportive and I would recommend anyone who is considering this surgery 2 go see this amazing surgeon ..Thanxs Dr Ravi Rao I feel and look amazing

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

I had a band removal and sleeve with Dr Rao. My friends rated him higher than a few known surgeons in town and thought I give him a go. I know why he is rated so highly. Firstly a great guy. Secondly very kind passionate and thoroughly professions. Thirdly Great Surgeon with good bedside manners. I had 2 surgeries in 4 months . Both discharged next day minimal symptoms if any at all with excellent tiny scars. 3 months post sleeve and doing well. Thanks to my friends who suggested him. You are spot on !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

For as long as I can remember, I was overweight and it was after many years of struggle that I decided to go for weight loss surgery. I was recommended Dr. Ravi Rao. The first time I met him , I knew he was the one for me. He has helped me achieve my weight loss goals and now I can enjoy life to the fullest. Thank you, Dr. Rao!

Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Ravi is an absolute gem. Great bedside manners, very patient, answers all questions. He unwrapped my stomach which should have been done by the surgeon who removed it in the first place and then did the SIPS on me. Have lost 22 kgs already with nil diabetes now. Post op no pain minimal scars home day 1 with no after effects at all. Suchi and Rhea are great support staff. His Facebook support group is amazing. No wonder his reputation as a top notch bariatric surgeon is growing !!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Ravi Rao is wonderful, careing and genuine concern for the wellbeing of his patients. Ravi makes the time to see his patients between operations to see how they are doing, this man is excellent and knows his stuff! I could have chose from many differnt surgeons who are highly recommended however I am so glad that I chose Dr Ravi Rao his knowledge, professionalism and care is outsanding. I highly recommend him for your proceedure.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I am 40 years old and clinically obese. I used to feel low most of the times because of which I finally decided to have surgery. Dr. Rao performed gastric sleeve surgery, which went without any hiccups. I would like to thank Dr. Ravi Rao from the bottom of my heart. He has outstanding knowledge in the field, which was clear to me right after the initial consultation. Moreover, he is always accessible, and extremely professional and caring. Thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Best Roux En Y Bypass Surgery for Obesity related surgeries in Perth I went for a Roux En Y Bypass Surgery with Dr Ravi in his clinic at Perth. His staff and other clinic members are compassionate and patient enough to resolve all your apprehensions regarding the surgery and its results. My experience during the surgery and after has been very good. Will be very happy to recommend Dr. Ravi to anyone going for weight loss surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

One of the most reliable surgeon for gastric bypass surgery in Perth. I had problems with a sleeve done by my initial surgeon who recommended bypass to me . However he said he does not have the expertise to do the Roux en Y Gastric bypass and asked me to do my research to choose somebody else. After extensive research ,I decided to go with Dr Ravi Rao at Perth Surgical & Bariatrics. Staff and services at the clinic are very polite , caring and up to the mark. I had very minimal pain or nausea after surgery and none after the second day ! My reflux completely resolved Day 1 and my life is so much better. There were 2 other patients on the same day of surgery that had an operation by another surgeon prior with Dr Rao revising them too. I wish I had my first operation done by him. Maybe I would not have needed another one .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017