Ratings for Dr. Ravi Rao

Dr Ravi Rao is wonderful, careing and genuine concern for the wellbeing of his patients. Ravi makes the time to see his patients between operations to see how they are doing, this man is excellent and knows his stuff! I could have chose from many differnt surgeons who are highly recommended however I am so glad that I chose Dr Ravi Rao his knowledge, professionalism and care is outsanding. I highly recommend him for your proceedure.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I am 40 years old and clinically obese. I used to feel low most of the times because of which I finally decided to have surgery. Dr. Rao performed gastric sleeve surgery, which went without any hiccups. I would like to thank Dr. Ravi Rao from the bottom of my heart. He has outstanding knowledge in the field, which was clear to me right after the initial consultation. Moreover, he is always accessible, and extremely professional and caring. Thanks, doc!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Best Roux En Y Bypass Surgery for Obesity related surgeries in Perth I went for a Roux En Y Bypass Surgery with Dr Ravi in his clinic at Perth. His staff and other clinic members are compassionate and patient enough to resolve all your apprehensions regarding the surgery and its results. My experience during the surgery and after has been very good. Will be very happy to recommend Dr. Ravi to anyone going for weight loss surgery.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

One of the most reliable surgeon for gastric bypass surgery in Perth. I had problems with a sleeve done by my initial surgeon who recommended bypass to me . However he said he does not have the expertise to do the Roux en Y Gastric bypass and asked me to do my research to choose somebody else. After extensive research ,I decided to go with Dr Ravi Rao at Perth Surgical & Bariatrics. Staff and services at the clinic are very polite , caring and up to the mark. I had very minimal pain or nausea after surgery and none after the second day ! My reflux completely resolved Day 1 and my life is so much better. There were 2 other patients on the same day of surgery that had an operation by another surgeon prior with Dr Rao revising them too. I wish I had my first operation done by him. Maybe I would not have needed another one .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I saw Ravi with an intent to get the SIPS bariatric surgery done. I was close to being super obese . I was a diabetic on insulin and also was having venesctions for haemochromatosis. I was researching a lot on Surgeons and procedure s when both Ravi and the SIPS came highly recommended. He and his whole team is extremely kind courteous and very very patient. The surgery was unblemished. Recovery was much more pleasant and easier than I imagined. Its been a month. I am no longer a diabetic ( from day 1 no meds) , my haemochromatosis is under control so no more venesections and the weight loss is fantastic too. After having been to 3 other surgeons prior, I must confess Ravi is the best . You will not go wrong if you so choose to go with him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

I had done research on WLS doctors by others reviews and got down to two. Dr Rao was the first one I rang and left a message. I was rung back twice and one of those callers was Ravi himself. Since then I havent looked back. From the 1st Consultantion you are put at ease. He spends time answering question after question without time watching or impatience. Even at post op appointments he is patient and attentive. I highly recommend Ravi.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Rao - his support and aftercare is fantastic and he makes you feel comfortable and at ease with the process. Everything went so well and my results have been incredible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Ravi Rao is a kind and compassionate surgeon who has changed my life for better. He listened to all I had to say very patiently, resolved all my apprehensions about weight loss surgeries and suggested me SIPS weight loss procedure to overcome obesity. His staff are very polite and committed to their work. My Surgery and recovery has been spotless. Cannot recommend him more.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Firstly, thanks to all who left these reviews. I chose Dr Rao based on your reviews and I must admit each and everyone of these is accurate. Dr Rao is an amazing human being. Such patience and passion is exemplary. He takes time to explain all . His Facebook support is fantastic and he is an amazing surgeon. I had the SIPS Surgery 4 months back. I have not only lost 30 kgs weight but also my diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension medications!! I have the same quality of life as a sleeve patient like he promised. Strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Perth Surgical & Bariatrics is a reliable weight loss surgery clinic for SIPS bariatric surgery in Australia. Dr. Ravi, a consultant general surgeon at Perth Surgical, is a kind and compassionate surgeon. He resolved all my apprehensions regarding bariatric surgeries and suggested me SIPS weight loss procedure to overcome obesity. The staff at Perth Surgical and Bariatrics is also very polite and committed to their work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017