Ratings for Dr. Ravi Rao

I highly recommend Dr Rao - his support and aftercare is fantastic and he makes you feel comfortable and at ease with the process. Everything went so well and my results have been incredible.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Ravi Rao is a kind and compassionate surgeon who has changed my life for better. He listened to all I had to say very patiently, resolved all my apprehensions about weight loss surgeries and suggested me SIPS weight loss procedure to overcome obesity. His staff are very polite and committed to their work. My Surgery and recovery has been spotless. Cannot recommend him more.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Firstly, thanks to all who left these reviews. I chose Dr Rao based on your reviews and I must admit each and everyone of these is accurate. Dr Rao is an amazing human being. Such patience and passion is exemplary. He takes time to explain all . His Facebook support is fantastic and he is an amazing surgeon. I had the SIPS Surgery 4 months back. I have not only lost 30 kgs weight but also my diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension medications!! I have the same quality of life as a sleeve patient like he promised. Strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Perth Surgical & Bariatrics is a reliable weight loss surgery clinic for SIPS bariatric surgery in Australia. Dr. Ravi, a consultant general surgeon at Perth Surgical, is a kind and compassionate surgeon. He resolved all my apprehensions regarding bariatric surgeries and suggested me SIPS weight loss procedure to overcome obesity. The staff at Perth Surgical and Bariatrics is also very polite and committed to their work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Rao spends time with every patient to understand the weight loss issues and provide help to with cost effective surgical solutions to achieve weight loss goals. Thanks to Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Overweight for yonks! Did my research. Googled. Spoke to people. All paths lead to..Dr. Ravi Rao! Loved him after the first consult. Had the sleeve. Paul Young his anaesthetist was lovely. Post op ..woke up well. Good enough to go home next day. By day 4 I was wondering if he did actually do the operation!. Lost 23 lbs in 3 months and not a hiccup. Thanks to as ll here who have left a review. I agree he is not just a brilliant surgeon but with a very pleasing humane touch and impeccable bedside manners. Recommend him any day.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

An Amazing Personality, very caring and passionate about obesity. I chose to go to the top 3 and Dr Rao was one of them. He was the second surgeon I went to. He made the first one appear almost insignificant and I never ended up going to the third one. He takes time with his questioning, explains obesity and why surgery works. I had the mini gastric bypass in mind but he explained why the SIPS procedure is better . I had the SIPS. His anaesthetist was fantastic.Post op recovery was flawless. I had no pain. The scars minimal. I was discharged first day after surgery, I have not taken my BP meds or Insulin since the day of Sugery! The weight loss has been good too. I absolutely recommend Dr Rao. He is not only an excellent surgeon but an amazing human being. Top Class

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I had a failed sleeve from another surgeon. I was looking at options when I came across SIPS. Dr Rao did this for me. I was amazed at my recovery. The quality of life post op was better than the sleeve! I was cured of my diabetes day 1 and have not taken any insulin since. I had been on it for years. I have lost 26 kgs beautifully since the operation. Strongly recommend both..SIPS and Dr Ravi Rao. Brilliant surgeon and amazeballs human being. Excellent staff. Brilliant all around.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had a gastric band put in 5 years back. All it caused me was grief with vomiting , reflux and unable to eat anything properly. I had the band removed by the same surgeon who put it in. I was going to get sleeved by the same surgeon when my friend suggested to meet Dr Ravi Rao instead. I gave it a go. He seemed nicer, approachable so decided to go with him. During Surgery he found that my stomach was not unwrapped properly in the first instance to do the sleeve. He did that and then I had the sleeve. I am now 3 months post op , losing weight in a healthy manner and having great support even though I live in Geraldton. I thank my friend for the referral and am grateful to Dr Ravi Rao and his excellent team for all the good work that they do

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

An Absolute fantastic Dr great bedside manners to all of his patients as from what I have seen on his FB page and has a very caring manner. Reassures you from start to finish, I am now only 3 weeks Post Op but have read so much from his patients on FB and how they adore this surgeon. I have the up most respect for this life changing surgeon and his gentleman manners. :-)

Submitted July 24, 2017