Ratings for Dr. Joshua Slatkoff

Dr. Josh Slatkoff has been providing me with expert council for many years. He is a consummate professional, able to listen carefully and deeply and not interject or interrupt but instead allow his patients to relate their own story. Dr. Slatkoff does this without haste or judgement; he seems to really care about people’s challenges and understands that sometimes what we need is to take our time and have someone really listen. He seems to have a wealth of knowledge and ideas about how to help people tackle their problems. I’ve turned to Dr. Slatkoff during some of my own difficult times and he has never failed to listen and offer insight into how we can rise about our challenges. I am deeply grateful for his ongoing council.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Hats off ! Dr Slatkoff presented himself as a very professional psychologist with a very good understanding of my problems and how to tackle them ! Five out f Five !

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I was dealing with life-long issues of anxiety and depression, which had become so severe that I had to take time off work. Dr. Slatkoff helped me understand the source of my symptoms and offered strategies to overcome my issues. He was able to refer me to an MD for medication, and introduced me to cognitive behavioural therapy which was practical and helpful. I have seen a number of psychologists/psychiatrists over the years and I appreciated that Dr. Slatkoff was encouraging, but also didn't coddle me, and me made me realize that I was the only one who could do the work to change my life. After several months things improved dramatically and I've since been able to return to work. I would recommend Dr. Slatkoff for clients ready to do the work to make a change in their lives.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I had a few sessions with this psychologist and he is terrible. He is very negative and he would argue with you and make you feel discouraged. He made me lose hope that I will ever get better. His sessions were supposed to be 50 minutes, but he only stayed 45 minutes. He is more interested to look at the clock than caring about his patient. It is ridiculous that he charges $180 for a session of only 45 minutes. He doesn't do much during the session, really useless. He doesn't show any empathy to the patient. Do yourself a favour and find another psychologist who cares more about his patients than about his money.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014