Ratings for Dr. Gregory Cumberford

Dr. Cumberford has seen both my son and daughter on the alex denal bus this spring and again this fall to fix their cavities . He takes his time to make sure she is ok. The balloon animals he makes at the end of the appointment make them look forward to seeing the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I cracked a tooth and thought it needed a crown for sure (my wife is an ex-dental assistant before having 3 kids) but Dr. Cumberford showed me the pictures of my broken tooth and we were able to do a medium sized filling instead. He fixed the tooth the same day as my emergency visit. Would recommend westhills dental and am back for my cleaning next week.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Extremely efficient dentist. Explains what you need, shows you why, and does not pressure you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Had a very painful tooth suddenly abscess and dr. Greg squeezed me in to start the root canal and put medicine inside the tooth. Cannot believe my good luck in finding him. Am feeling better already and will come back in two weeks to finish the root canal.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Cumberford helped my daughter on the volunteer Alex dental bus last Tuesday. He was amazing. He gave her a choice of ballon animals he can make and colours. Really took her mind off the needle. He was very gentle and the filling and pulling the baby tooth was done much quicker than I expected. He took before and after photos with his camera and showed both myself and my daughter and then he talked to her about how to prevent more cavities in the future. A+

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Cumberford for 3 years now. Good dentist, does what is necessary, gives me all the options, and does not oversell.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Was traveling and broke a tooth. Very impressed. Dr. Cumberford squeezed me in, patched up the break and got the X-rays back to my regular dentist for when I get home. Was worried it was a bigger problem but he showed me with his camera how the tooth broke. A+ experience. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I had an emergency toothache and Dr. Cumberford squeezed me in before my trip to the states. I was a worried about doing a root canal so close to flying (2 days) but did not even need to take pain medicine after! Five stars!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr. Greg pulled two baby teeth on my son this Tuesday on the Alex dental bus. His assistant was fantastic. My little guy did not even cry after the needles and I knew he was nervous. The whole day about a trip to the dentist. It was as good as a trip to the dentist can be. I wish there was more volunteers dentists like dr. Greg. It really is needed

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Cumberford has seen my 3 children for the last year. I really like how convenient his office is. I drop them off, do my groceries at Safeway next door and pick them up. We had no cavities for all three this time, which was fantastic! I like the convenient hours and Saturdays

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Gregory Cumberford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas