Dr. Gregory Cumberford

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Cumberford

Apparently the doctor can edit comments that he has left on other reviews. I guess I should have taken a screen shot.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Awesome dentist. Very caring. Explains every step because he knows I am a nervous patient.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Cumberford for four years now at two different offices. He takes the time to explain the procedure and goes out of his way to help.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I am writing a review only to say that a dentist who replies to a review saying something like. Due to a "problem employee I acted like such". Or completely disregarding the persons comment and blaming the issue the patient had on this "problem employee" when the patient or parent didnt mention the employee at all but the dentist. Speaks volumes about the dentist in question.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Cumberford provided excellent emergency surgical care & implant procedures, with a minimum of pain to jaw & wallet. He appears to care very deeply about the total well-being of his patients

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Overall a decent dentist, but Dr. Cumberford appears to be very concerned about his profitability and his own time to the fault of his patients. On my first visit I waited about 5 minutes to get in (not a big deal), but on my second visit I was 7 minutes late - as a result, they refused to finish my procedure that day and made me come in for a second visit, suggesting that their time is more important than mine. I was also disappointed in the fact that I couldn't floss properly due to a filling - the Dr. had tested flossing and despite seeing that the floss wasn't running smoothly, he neglected it seemingly because we were out of time. I'm also very concerned that they insist on having a credit card number on file at all times even though I asked them not to keep it for security reasons. He's a very thorough dentist, but there's simply too many internal hassles to stay on as a patient.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Excellent dentist. Saw my elderly mother on an emergency and was kind and could tell he really cared

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Gentle. Cares about his patients. Does not upsell. Have been seeing him for 2 years now. Very happy

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Painless root canal. Gave me all the options before and answered all my questions. Would recommend. Clearly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Been seeing Dr. Cumberford for 3 years now. Honest, does not upsell, and genuinely cares about your teeth. Wojld happily recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. Gregory Cumberford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup