Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Cumberford

Painless root canal. Gave me all the options before and answered all my questions. Would recommend. Clearly cares about his patients

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Been seeing Dr. Cumberford for 3 years now. Honest, does not upsell, and genuinely cares about your teeth. Wojld happily recommend

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

He belittles his employees and he needs to learn people skills. The assistants are great but he needs to be a better at teacher then respectfully more then demanding.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

Dr. Gregory Cumberford's response
Unfortunately we at Westhills recently had to let a newer employee go who was repeated late for work, as well as other issues. The concern I have with this website is anyone can write anything here about the dentist anonymously. To view over 1000+ verified reviews by confirmed patients of record, which is monitored by a third party, please visit: https://local.demandforce.com/b/westhillsdental

Submitted March 20, 2018

I suffer from TMJ and he always takes the time to examine me thoroughly, explain all in detail, and goes the extra mile to help me prevent further issues. He has been amazing, patient and empathetic. I'm quite happy and I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Very happy with the service. I have been seeing Dr. Cumberford for 3 years now. He never oversells and gives you all the options. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I took my daughter to see this overrated pompous dentist. He was rude to her and made her feel very anxious. He insisted on putting a filling in a baby molar tooth that fell out 2 weeks later. Never again!!

Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Gregory Cumberford's response
Please see my above comment. This review also corresponds with a similar time frame of having to let one problem employee go. These reviews are anonymous, by anyone. There are over 1,000+ verified reviews from our patients, managed by an independent 3rd party at https://local.demandforce.com/b/westhillsdental

Submitted March 20, 2018

Been seeing Dr. Cumberford since he joined Dr. Yu's practice and I have only been impressed. I have never felt rushed and he always takes the time to answer all the questions I have. It's a nice touch that the two times I had a cavity he photographed the cavity in my tooth to show me. I've been with Dr. Yu for years but I am happy to say Dr. Cumberford is now also my dentist too. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Cumberford was scheduled to volunteer on the Alex dental bus but there was a mechanical problem so he did a make up session another day. My daughter had been on the waiting list for 10 months. He pulled two very broken baby teeth that could not be saved. I was shocked with how good he is with kids. Didn't even hear a cry after the needle and him and his assistant distracted her tbe whole time. Very thankful dentist and doctors like him volunteer their time to help families who cannot afford the dentist

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Cumberford replaced my front six crowns that were wearing out and I wish I had done it years earlier. Very happy with my bite and it feels was more comfortable! Am very happy!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Cumberford and his staff were extremely thorough and did an excellent job with both my cleaning and checkup. Everyone was very professional & Dr. Cumberford took plenty of time to explain what he was doing and the results of his check up. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Gregory Cumberford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients