Dr. Gregory Cumberford

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Cumberford

Very happy with the service. I have been seeing Dr. Cumberford for 3 years now. He never oversells and gives you all the options. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I took my daughter to see this overrated pompous dentist. He was rude to her and made her feel very anxious. He insisted on putting a filling in a baby molar tooth that fell out 2 weeks later. Never again!!

Submitted December 5, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Cumberford since he joined Dr. Yu's practice and I have only been impressed. I have never felt rushed and he always takes the time to answer all the questions I have. It's a nice touch that the two times I had a cavity he photographed the cavity in my tooth to show me. I've been with Dr. Yu for years but I am happy to say Dr. Cumberford is now also my dentist too. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Cumberford was scheduled to volunteer on the Alex dental bus but there was a mechanical problem so he did a make up session another day. My daughter had been on the waiting list for 10 months. He pulled two very broken baby teeth that could not be saved. I was shocked with how good he is with kids. Didn't even hear a cry after the needle and him and his assistant distracted her tbe whole time. Very thankful dentist and doctors like him volunteer their time to help families who cannot afford the dentist

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr. Cumberford replaced my front six crowns that were wearing out and I wish I had done it years earlier. Very happy with my bite and it feels was more comfortable! Am very happy!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Cumberford and his staff were extremely thorough and did an excellent job with both my cleaning and checkup. Everyone was very professional & Dr. Cumberford took plenty of time to explain what he was doing and the results of his check up. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I always look forward to my cleanings with Samantha and Dr. Cumberford has had me cavity free for a few years now! Recommended

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Had a large dental procedure four weeks ago and Dr. Cumberford is caring, wonderful, and provides exceptional care. The staff is also excellent, and very attentive to their patient's needs. Very welcoming! I love everyone's spirit and attentiveness. I love the results of my new smile and a big thank you for the after hours call to check if I was ok in the evenjng

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

He fixed three cavities on my daughter in the Alex dental bus and talked to us about how to prevent more cavities. A very kind soul for him and his assistant to volunteer.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Cumberford has seen both my son and daughter on the alex denal bus this spring and again this fall to fix their cavities . He takes his time to make sure she is ok. The balloon animals he makes at the end of the appointment make them look forward to seeing the dentist.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Gregory Cumberford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• BCBS Illinois