Ratings for Dr. Michelle J. Gottschlich

I have been to many specialist in the past few years including the U of M and none of them helped me. The experience that I have had with Dr. Gottschlitch has been very good. Dr. Gottschlitch is the only one that has followed through and given me some hope. Dr. Gottschlitch shows genuine care and concern. Dr. Gottschlitch has much more knowledge and, offered new procedures for me. I would recommend my family and friends to her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

VERY VERY RUDE DOCTOR. HAS YOU TAKE TONS OF TESTS THEN FAILS TO CALL YOU WITH YOUR RESULTS. I HAVE CALLED MANY TIMES WITH PROMISES FROM THE STAFF THAT THE DOCTOR WOULD FOR SURE CALL BACK AND NEVER DOES. FINALLY SPEAK TO THE DOCTOR (1 MONTH LATER) AND SHE WAS RUDE AS EVER. ONE TEST RESULT SHOWED I HAVE PROBLEMS AND ALL SHE SAYS IS "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT" OR "WHAT DOES IT MATTER". I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UPSET ABOUT A DOCTOR BEFORE. NEVER WILL GO BACK AGAIN..... GOING TO A "REAL" DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

very moody doctor, shows no compassion to her patients

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Michelle J. Gottschlich's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)