Ratings for Dr. Virag Feher

I've been to doctors in Dublin, Galway, Ashbourne and this is the most professional, most efficent, most vivacious and most caring doctor I've ever visited and I would recommend her 100%. Please disregard those early negative remarks from last year all by the same person, I suspect. The comments are from a person who seem to have a personal vendetta against her. Tom.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have seen Dr. Feher few times over the past 3 years and she is definitely one of the best GPs in the west coast! I really appreciate what she was doing for my daughter.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

She is definitely the best doctor I have ever met in my life. I was having been treated by so many doctors for the same problem with no success both in Ireland and in the UK over the past years. Eventually, I was seen by Dr. Feher as my friend had recommended her and she was the first who meticulously investigated and professionally managed my problem. A very clever, caring, charming young Lady. I wish I could have met her before. Now, I am recommending her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013