Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Windle

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Windle or about the rapid recovery method for breast augmentation! It is absolutely amazing what can happen when you treat the person and the body with care and respect, and Dr. Windle's rapid recovery method is proof of that. He takes care and exercises respect from the get go and the proof that it works is in how amazing I feel! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon, look no further! Dr. Windle instantly put me at ease and took time and care in answering all of my questions and discussing concerns. He fully explained what to expect so there were no surprises, and was very patient with all of my questions. The recovery process was absolutely amazing!!! The very same day I was out for a walk in the neighborhood, the next day I was back to work and out to dinner with friends. Within just one week I was back at the gym and back into my normal routine. I didn't have any downtime that kept me from my normal daily activities around the house, and didn't miss anytime from work! For any surgery, that is incredible!! I was nervous about the lack of pain medication that Dr. Windle prefers to use, but I didn't need anything stronger than Aleve and stopped taking it after just three days!! That was it, no pain after three days! My only regret is that I waited so long to have my surgery!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Wonderful experience, very thorough, excellent results. I was afraid to have Bellafill injections until I read about and then met Dr Brian Windle. I'm 2 months post injections in nasiolabial folds, chin indentation and under eyes. I look refreshed and the results keep improving. He is a Bellafill expert

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I had upper eyelid lift and Bellafill done by Dr. Windle. As far as the Bellafill, I am thrilled with the results! It took care of that tired look I had with no pain or downtime. The best part is that I won’t have to be constantly coming back to have it redone! Dr. Windle is an expert at injecting Bellafill, and I felt very comfortable in his capable hands! I’m in the early stages of healing from the upper eyelift, but again Dr. Windle made the process painless and as nonstressful as it can be in a situation involving a sharp scalpel! I can already see glimpses of what the final result will be, and he even called me while on his vacation when I needed a bit of hand holding and reassurance. Dr. Windle is a very professional and caring doctor who is excellent at what he does. I would absolutely recommend him, and he will be my first choice should I decide to do another procedure in the future.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I had a great experience with him on my breast augmentation. My breast look absolutely fantastic.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I had a great experience at Partington Plastic Surgery. Everything went great. Very professional and friendly environment. My operation was a rhinoplasty (nose job) . My surgeon was Dr. Brian Windle. I am very happy with the results and wanted to share that publicly as a sign of my gratitude. Thank you everyone there. - Dan O.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Windless is a master of cosmetic surgery. His many years of experience are clearly obvious in the decisions he makes. I would never hesitate to have more procedures done by him. His staff are also fabulous. What more can be said about excellence

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. Windle and staff were wonderful. Got a breast augmentation done and couldn't be happier. Everything went so smoothly and everyone was so laid back and comforting. I would highly recommend Dr. Windle to anyone seeking a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

I got a breast reduction 6 months ago and absolutely love my results. Surgery was a piece of cake and Dr.Windle and his staff made me feel so comfortable with the whole process. From the silk gown, phone call next day, beautiful snack box for recovery, and flowers at my 1 month appointment.. I felt like a new person less then 12 hours after surgery. I was up, went and walked around a town center, grocery shopping, out to lunch- less then 24 HOURS after surgery!! I couldn't believe it. No pain meds... No special restrictions except the normal (no swimming for 2 weeks monitoring heavy lifting) Returned to work as a special education Para and A Hairstylist 4 days after surgery. None of my co-workers even knew or better yet had to know.. Dr.Windle uses sports medicine and I fully believe this made my recovery time so easy!! THANK YOU DR. WINDLE AND STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I am relatively new to the fillers industry and was really nervous to give them a try, but my trusted aesthetician of many years swore by Dr. Windle. So I made an appointment for a consultation and was immediately put at ease by his knowledge, experience, professionalism and conservative approach. We had a very frank talk about what I could do and what I was ready to do and we came up with a plan consisting of Bellafill and Botox. I am so happy with the results and the Bellafill really lasts! Dr. Windle always has the time to answer all of my questions and he and his staff are so friendly and caring. I’ve been seeing him for about a year and a half now and always feel like I am in great hands. I also wanted to mention I have NEVER felt the least bit pressured by him or his staff to get more work done, actually quite the opposite, sometimes when I ask if I should get something else done, he very tactfully reminds me I don’t want to look to “done”, and to keep it natural. I REALLY appreciate that and its proof he cares deeply about what’s best for his patients. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Windle to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Doctor Windle is very very good at his bussiness . I would highly recommend him and I am very pleased with the results of his expertise. You will do very well to have him for your Doctor...he can help you to look your best..which is no small thing. He took years off , I had no problem with healing and am estatic over the results. He performed an eyelift and belifill...it is the best thing I have done for myself..i would encourage anyone who is considering work done to go to Doctor Windle...like me...you will be very glad you did.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Brian H. Windle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University of Calgary (Grad. 1980)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1985)
  • Dalhousie University (Grad. 1981)
  • University of Alberta (Grad. 1975)
  • University of Alabama, Birmingham (Grad. 1986)

• Blepharoplasty