Ratings for Dr. Chizoba Uzochukwu

“WOW, I didn’t know there are great doctors like “Dr. Chizoba Uzochukwu” still in the medical sector. I am/was very pleased with my experience at “We Care Medical Associates”. I can be a hard critic of emergency care places and their employee. My wife’s combined attitude with an innate crankiness when she was having pregnancy cramps with our first child and the result can be much less than pleasant. Now, our first time at “We Care Medical Associates” was a world away from previous experiences elsewhere. It was the best to be treated with professionalism and care. When we say the doctor and all the other employees of the We Care Medical Associates made us feel that we were in safe hands and even made us smile when we left, then you can believe they are the best. We are truly grateful and won’t get that awful feeling of dread the next time. We appreciated their follow-up and willingness to answer questions also. Good for you, keep up the good work.A big thank you to all of them.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017