Ratings for Dr. Jordan Cameron, DPM

Been suffering with heel pain for 6 months. Dr Cameron gave me a exam and also did an ultrasound that showed my plantar fasciitis to be swollen. He gave me an injection and I am getting custom orthotics. I was very happy with my treatment and the office staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr Cameron did a great job on my bunion surgery Would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

My neighbor had bunion surgery with Dr Cameron and highly recommended him. I was also very happy with having surgery with Dr Cameron and would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr Cameron treated my ingrown toenails and I feel a hundred times better. Very caring and listened to all my questions and answered them.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Cameron is a great surgeon and also listens to all my concerns. My bunion surgery went really well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Thanks to Dr Cameron my heel pain is gone. Love my custom orthotics.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

My bunion surgery and hammertoe surgery with Dr Cameron went great. Super care and follow-up. I really like the staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Cameron did a nice job of giving me a through exam and explaining what was causing my heel pain. I got and injection and the next visit I got fitted for custom orthotics. Both have help reduce my heel pain greatly.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Cameron did a nice job of explaining my heel pain issues. The ultrasound showed my plantar fascia was inflamed so I got an injection and will be evaluated for custom orthotics. Staff was great and I really liked the Parker office

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr Cameron did a great job on my ankle scope - pain free after surgery

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Jordan Cameron, DPM's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jordan Cameron grew up in Mesa, Arizona, where he attended and graduated from Red Mountain High School. While a student there, Dr. Cameron played both football and lacrosse; he and his team won the state high school football championships in both his junior and senior years. During his senior year, Dr. Cameron tore his anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), which resulted in surgery and a subsequent interest in medicine. Dr. Cameron spent two years in Venezuela on a service mission and became fluent in the Spanish language. After returning to the United States, Dr. Cameron studied biochemistry at Arizona State University and later attended Barry University in Miami, FL, and graduated from their Podiatric School of Medicine. Dr. Cameron completed his surgical residency training at the Florida Hospital East Orlando residency program. The program gave Dr. Cameron extensive training in reconstructive foot and ankle surgery, foot and ankle trauma, flat foot care, sports medicine, as well as cosmetic and palliative care. Dr. Cameron has a strong affinity for treatment in trauma, sports medicine, bunion and forefoot deformity correction, and flat foot reconstruction. In his spare time, Dr. Cameron enjoys spending time with his wife and two children. He loves anything outdoors including snow-skiing or snowboarding, wake-boarding and boating, golfing, participating in his son's athletics, and any other type of athletic or sporting event. Dr. Cameron has also developed an appreciation for the performing arts, including music and opera, as well as yoga and barre fitness, thanks to his wife’s classical training in piano and voice performance, and her passionate involvement in teaching and developing her own practice. Dr. Cameron has a very balanced and well-rounded understanding of health and wellness as a whole due to his extensive knowledge of various topics.

• English
  • Spanish

• Arizona State University (Grad. 2009)
  • Barry University (Grad. 2013)

• Achilles tendinitis