Ratings for Dr. Lucy C. Love

i can rant and rave about this doctor until there is no tomorrow. dr. love is absolutely amazing; personality and profession. i saw her in 2006 and she is great at what she does and i am delighted to had been in the care and hands of dr. love.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr Love gave my wife her eyesight back. She gave us an honest evaluation complete with all the risks. N o BS. Hopefully we will never need her services again but if we do there would be no hesitation. We are forever grateful to Dr Love.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Love helped my child years ago and saved his life and when I developed a problem I came to her. I had surgery on my neck and have been so pleased with my outcome I would recommend her over anyone

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Love is avery conservative physician and very compassionate. I went to her to avoid surgery if possible. When I needed surgery she did an excellent job. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

This Doctor was extremely helpful to me. She was conservative but when I needed surgery shereleived my pain. Iwould highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Love did a multi-level cervical fusion on me. She wasn't aggresive enough and three years later, I need another surgery. She's not the warmest person, but I would trust her with a standard case.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Very nice, but also very passive treatment. I needed a Doctor to treat my conditon more aggressively but instead she went with a different treatment that has prolonged my pain. Good Doctor for common problems,but you need a specialist for more in depth situations.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

My experience with this doctor was very good. Her staff was very professional, and helpful. The doctor was punctual, and willing to answer all my questions. I had surgery for a herniated disk, and everything went smoothly. My recovery was excelent, with no problems what so ever

flag | Submitted July 12, 2008

Beware. My son's surgery was a disaster. He ended up having a stroke after surgery, amnesia, hydrocephallus, no short term memory, and couldn't talk. Several weeks vegetating in intensive care she finally did a shunt implant. His future was taken away. It took him 2 1/2 years to get his high school diploma. He can only work 4 hours a day and must take a nap after work. He can't drive, go to college, or work a normal job. He will probably never marry and will most likely live with me for the rest of my life. During this crisis she went on vacation and left an intern to care for my son. Please Beware.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Lucy C. Love's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois