Ratings for Dr. Peter Shalit

I have been a patient of Dr. Shalit since he purchased the practice from Dr. Henry Kuharic many. many years ago. From the very first time I met him, I knew he would be my primary doctor until he either retires or I have no need for doctors anymore.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr Peter Shalit is gentle and kind. He is the best and his staff is just wonderful. I have been his patient for over 20 years and could not be happier. J.W.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

A really great doctor. Knows his field and very up to date.!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Peter is a compassionate care giver who always makes sure that you are receiving his 100 percent attention. He is totally approachable and non-judgemental. I have recommended him to my closest friends and they see the same traits I value in him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

Dr Shalit is simply the best Dr I have ever been too. He is kind compassionate and very knowledgable. He returns calls he emails, he is the greatest. I hope he has no plans to retire soon!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

maybe the best doctor ever. really a great doc. i have seen him for over ten years

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Peter has been my physician for years, and with his partners in practice, have provided top notch medical care with any bobbles in my health due to bad luck or bad decisions on my part.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Shalit is an amazing doctor if you are lucky enough to be one of his patients. He will even call you back each day or email you promptly.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

I have been seeing Peter for over ten years! He's knowledable, friendly and compassionate. I even drive the two hour drive from Bellingham and back, just to keep him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Peter Shalit's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Pacificare