Ratings for Dr. Besty Jacob

Amazing bed side manners, amazing attention the best ...!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have been putting off seeing an eye doctor for some time. Finally, I made an appointment with the nearest Lenscrafters to my home. I chose this location over a private office because they are open on the weekends. It's difficult for me to miss work during the week at my 9 to 5 type office job. I had my boyfriend drive me there in case they decided to dilate my eyes. When we arrived, a woman greeted us almost instantly. She walked us over to the desk, where she checked me in. I had to fill out a form and give them insurance information. I only waited a few minutes until they took me. Before we started, the woman explained to me what my insurance covered and didn't. I really appreciated that because no one likes payment surprises after the visit. I also explained to the woman how I was nervous for the eye exam. I like to consider myself a fairly fear-less person. However, I honestly have a fear of eye exams. The idea of something near my eyeball freaks me out. I felt nervous and slightly panicky inside. I told the woman this before we started. I know this is silly, but we all have our little quirks. The woman then explained what every machine does and how it works. I appreciated that because it did make me feel better. Once we finished in that room, I was then moved into the exam room. From there, I met with Dr. Jacob. He was a really nice guy who explained a lot to me. I also asked a lot of questions trying to understand the changes in my eyes. It was a really informational and educational appointment. After speaking with him and what he recommended, I met with another lady to pick out glasses. Before we even started, there was an older lady who's name started with an S. I can't remember what it was now. She wasn't pushy or anything. She handed me a tray to collect the glasses that I liked the most, made a recommendation and left us alone. I felt like that made the experience a lot more comfortable too. I ended up picking out a pair after asking her a ton of questions about what my insurance covered, the options available, etc. I ordered my glasses that will be ready in a week. She said they'll text me when ready. I found the entire process very simple and informative. I felt like the staff was great. I really appreciate the time and kindness that every person their showed me.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Besty Jacob was so professional, calm, kind and thorough. He is a Pro. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

He is funny and cute! They were able to see me the same day I had a problem! Thank you

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Doctor jacob is nice, and easy on the eyes also! ;)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Very nice! And great contact lenses, good vision now with the lenses.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Very friendly, good staff, great overall experience. Going back.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Very friendly and nice, staff is courteous and nice as well. Location is hard to find.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Great doctor. Doesn't push you to buy anything extra. Just does a great thorough eye exam.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Very friendly and knowledgable. He told me I may have glaucoma and recommended helped me treat my dry eyes.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014