Ratings for Dr. Vinson A. Smith

He is all about $$$$$ I wouldn't recommend a dead dog to tho guy. You've been warned!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I went to this guy because I wanted to find out just what was wrong with my hip. I had been going to a pain clinic, was already addicted to narcotics after approx one year. Dr. smith said there wasn't anything really wrong with my hip, just "old age".. . he prescribed an exercise clinic and suggested strenuous adherence to the regimen. Turns out that, after going to another orthopaedic surgeon, I had no cartilage in my left hip - all the exercise Smith prescribed was actually aggravating the problem. Not only that, I was very honest about my addiction to the narcotics. Smith said he would help me dose down and get me off of them. Turns out that his 'dose-down' protocol meant no more pain meds ever, cold-turkey! These people are the polar opposites of your traditional pain clinic and will only prescribe narcotics under the direst of situations. Lastly, their front office girl had the utter gall to fight with me over the bill after the mis-diagnosis. These people are nuts!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Smith seems very knowedglable and did a great job. He is very approachable and was patient in explaining everything to me. I feel very comfortable with him and have full confidence in his abilities.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Smith is good for about a year and then he will cut you loose if he has done surgery. If the surgery did not help he tells you it was a pre-exsting problem and he has no more concern about your continued pain.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr.Smith is the best and is very concerned about his patients.I should know I have been seeing him for about a year now . Anytime I need him he is right there for me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Vinson A. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Stockbridge, GA