Ratings for Dr. Branson J. Collins

After visiting dr Branson collins, and having him come in and start judging me as soon as he walked through the door. And for me his bed side manner was terrible. The only person in the office who had any cooth was his reception staff. After being seen by the same dr for 20 plus years and a pain management dr in Southern California for five years. Moving to idaho was a blessing in discuise the people are great but I think that dr Branson collins needs to get a few more years of training on how to talk and responde to people, for me personally I thought he was very arrogant and was only doing this job for the money not for the oath he took to help people who need his expertise in this field.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I've seen Dr. Collins several times, and would have to say he's one of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of dealing with in all my years. I was so happy with his care that I searched this page out to post my satisfaction. One of Dr. Collins' greatest assets (beyond his knowledge of "pain management")is his "bed side manner" and the ability to talk to patients in a positive - reassuring manner. (Sadly, I've found too many of America's technical "top-docs" don't know how to talk to their patients.) Dr. Collins always has a smile on and is very reassuring about every step taken. As I'd go back to him in a heartbeat, I would also recommend him to anyone in need of a great pain management doc in NJ.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013