Ratings for Dr. Rikhil Patel

Dr. Patel is my trusted podiatrist in the panel of FFLC doctors. It is easy to get his consultation. Just took 45-minutes and treated my problem. I had two follow-up visits thereafter.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

The treatment of Dr. Patel is world class and satisfactory. I am relieved that I took his consultation. It's the best care. I will visit him again later for a follow-up consultation.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Patel is one of those incredible podiatrists that provides superior leg care. It's been a great experience. I've been visiting him for 5 months now.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

In terms of treatment with care, Dr. Patel is definitely one podiatrist that needs a special mention. The Avenue North clinic of FFLC is a place where top doctors attend patients and you can be rest assured to receive the right treatment. It was easier to receive consultation with a quick appointment. Two weeks now and I feel really better.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

With a leg infection that resulted in ulcer, things were getting worse for me. I really wanted to consult a podiatrist who would provide the correct treatment. It was a friend who advised me to seek help from Dr. Patel as he had recently been cured of a leg ulcer. I am happy that I followed his advise.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

FFLC is already a recognized foot and leg care clinic in Florida, the Avenue North office being the nearest, I approached Dr. Patel for my knee injury. It was an internal hemorrhage due to a biking fall. It was painful and walking was particularly difficult. I was struggling for some days due to the persistent pain. Dr. Patel prescribed medicines after careful analysis of the condition. I am much better now after taking rest for three weeks. No scar or pain at all.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I visited Dr. Patel just few weeks back due to a toe fracture. It was so painful that for the first two days I could not visit any podiatrist. Finally, I took an appointment from Dr. Patel getting which was so easy. A x-ray was done and the condition is now much better. I am currently taking rest at home and this was just the perfect time for me to post this review.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

A terrible case of joint pain and suffering for almost two months, I could not bear it any longer. I visited Dr. Patel who helped ease the cause of pain. It was an amazing experience.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have a different kind of a problem with my ankle associated with Rheumatoid Arthritis. It gets inflamed with slight walking or running. I have always been a runner and to suffer every day like this was becoming difficult until I visited Dr. Patel's clinic. He provided ample information about the condition, how my body is reacting to the sudden slow down of mobility and how ultimately it is a chronic disease that would remain with me for the rest of my life. But, Dr. Patel ensured that I understand how this phase of my life can make things slow only if I wanted to. For instance, he recommended some simple physical exercises and a diet routine. It is so amazing how my life has started to fall into place once again! I am able to manage the discomfort without panicking. I could continue my daily life without thinking of the physical hindrance. There is such a good impact of my lifestyle on me now.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Rikhil Patel is a thorough professional and knows how to treat conditions of the foot and leg. I had acute knee pain post an injury. At first, Dr. Patel made sure that the swelling subsided. The Family Foot & Leg Center podiatrists took good care of me and I got healed very soon.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017