Ratings for Dr. Rikhil Patel

The support of Dr. Patel has been overwhelming during the time when I required assistance with my leg pain. It was a terrible accident as I had slipped down from the stairs and injured myself very badly. However, I could not get any appointment at the earliest, which meant that the pain only kept growing. Out of sheer luck, I chanced upon my neighbor who told me about the nearby FFLC clinic. I called them up and the receptionist was kind to give me an appointment for the evening that day. I was given full attention by the team and Dr. Patel in particular who wanted to find out all what happened and started the process soon after. An x-ray and initial check-ups stated that it was more of a sprain and I needed to take medicines. So, I was provided a checklist of things that I should do and I was asked to take rest for the next ten days. The clinic would follow me up almost every 2-3 days to check whether I was doing well or not. I recovered in about 15-day's time and could gradually re-join work. Thank you so much for your timely help Dr. Patel and the FFLC staff!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

The doctor is so kind and trusted. Couldn't have asked for a better consultation from the highly acclaimed podiatrist of FFLC. In Avenue North, the clinic is really a great place to seek support related to the foot and the leg. For three days I was admitted at the clinic to treat my chronic knee pain. Dr. Patel provided some medication and advised hot compression for the knee. This and few more therapies helped in controlling the condition further. Today, I visited the center for some physiotherapy help from a lady podiatrist recommended by Dr. Patel. All I can say is that the podiatrist team understand patients really well and only suggest the most efficient recovery method.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2018

Went to FFLC North Naples office and seen by Dr. Patel. Luckily it was just a twisted ankle. Thanks to Dr. Patel for the thorough exam, very good doc, I do not feel rushed and I was very satisfied with the treatment approach. Highly recommend this doc.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

I approached Dr. Patel for my Bunionectomy. FFLC is the pioneer in collier surgeries and I had heard great reviews from everyone around. It was such an inspiring appointment as the podiatrist helped me understand the actual foot condition better. I am lucky to have received such good insight about the situation from the doctor. At first, I was told that the process would be cut and scar free. This by itself was comforting, but I wouldn't have been so sure about this had I not seen it actually happen. I'm so thankful to the specialist for providing such amazing service.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

It was really one of my best appointments that I had with Dr. Patel. The condition of my foot was really bad and most importantly it wasn't getting the required attention in terms of medical care. I needed to consult a specialist, but unfortunately there aren't any near to me. However, FFLC in Avenue North is just 20 miles away. So, I decided to visit the podiatrist. Dr. Patel was extremely cooperative and in spite of me reaching in the odd hour I was given an appointment. Not every podiatrist is like him. I had a chance of consulting other podiatrist too, but they don't exactly support patients lie the way they should. They are utterly professional and lag in medical expertise. But, Dr. Patel is good at treating patients and great at manners as well. It was a good experience overall. The staff is also very nice with patients.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

For few days I was utterly disgusted at the kind of podiatrist services that were available near me. Most of these doctors were looking into invasive therapies only. However, I wasn't too interested as I could feel that it wasn't that much grave. Finally, I was referred by a friend whose mother recently got a Bunionectomy done at FFLC to visit the clinic. Avenue North is the closest, so I decided to approach the podiatrist there - Dr. Rikhil Patel. He's a young podiatrist and has completed the specialization just a year ago (though I've been told that he's been assisting Dr. Lam of the same clinic for the past few years). At a glance, FFLC looks like a well-managed clinic with the latest equipment and board affiliated doctors. But, from the very first moment you enter the place you can actually feel the difference in the kind of treatment offered to patients there. The staff encourage patients to work on their physical self as they believed on the fact that just a 3-4 day treatment wouldn't actually help them to recover in the long term. To abate uncertainties, they suggest everyone to indulge into exercising. I was amazed as I had some different experiences in the past with such clinic, but this was such a better insight into podiatrist issues. No incision was needed in my case and no expensive surgeries. I was asked to take few medicines and a knee support. I can now do my daily activities easily and that of course did not need an elaborate medical procedure.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I have a bit of different review to post here. I have seen the involvement of the FFLC during the massive floods that happened in Florida last year where many people were devastated as a result. I remember the contribution that they provided for the flood victims. It was really amazing to see the hard work that they've put into helping these people. I went to their website and got to know the contribution they made for many other citizens of Florida. I take this platform to congratulate them for their hard work.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

It was such a nice time that I spent for a treatment at FFLC. There was a really painful swelling in the foot, which was one of the reasons why I consulted the doctors at the clinic. My visit to the Avenue North center was a revelation of sorts. I realized that the specialists are some of the best in the region. I was absolutely thrilled to see that the cure was almost immediate. Its truly relieving that the treatment provided was able to subside the pain.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

If you prefer the treatment of a specialist, then it has to be the expertise of Dr. Patel. He is one of those very few podiatrists who could diagnose my condition. It was a very difficult case as I had been suffering from osteoarthritis for a long time. He suggested that I opt for a supportive equipment which would align my leg. It felt as if I had got just the most suitable cure for my problem. I really thank him for his service and appreciate all the attention given by the staff as well.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Once you visit the FFLC, you will be able to understand how well equipped they are with the most advanced technologies. The fact that they know how to perform the treatments related to the foot and leg is such an added boon. My feet required Bunionectomy for which I was scared, but the team was rather supportive and assured there wouldn't be any kind of issues. It was a great experience knowing that the best podiatrists were near e and I could reach out to them whenever required. Truly appreciate their help.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Rikhil Patel's Credentials

Fellowship trained Podiatric surgeon specializing in sports medicine, wound care, foot and ankle reconstruction, and regenerative medicine.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Gujarati

• Rutgers University (Grad. 2008)
  • Temple University (Grad. 2013)

• Flatfeet