Ratings for Dr. Rikhil Patel

I usually don't give much reviews, but this is one service I couldn't stop myself from reviewing. I has a fracture in the left foot due to a sudden fall from a height. During this time, I was admitted in the FFLC hospital in Avenue North. The clinic is equipped with the state-of-the-art top care benefits and trained podiatrists, so you will be given quality service always. The diagnosis was swift and I was given proper attention right from the start. There was not much of a scope to take an appointment at the hospital because I was already in pain and reached there directly. Dr. Patel ensured that I didn't have to wait. After a few days of pain the healing process started off. It was a good experience as during those times I was completely supported by the doctor and the staff.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

A trauma in the leg caused immense problem as I could not walk. Making the choice of podiatrist is the easiest thing that I could do as Dr. Patel is the highest rated doctor in Avenue North. So, the decision was simple. At first, a diagnosis was performed. After that a proper understanding of the key problems was provided to me. It was such a nice thing as he helped me with overcome the condition. I am now aware of the care procedure so that I can prevent any further issue.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Patel was really supportive about my knee problem. I was not sure how the treatment would take place, but he provided a good consultation. I really appreciate him taking out time to sit with each patient even if you don't have an appointment. It is good to know that a podiatrist is there to help you out. Its a nice feeling, especially because not every podiatrist will be so caring and supportive. Above all, it was a really good experience.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Patel's advice is spot-on. He ensured that the pain in my foot is no longer giving me hard days. I was very frightened. Many podiatrists recommended surgery to get pain relief, but Dr. Patel was really understanding and provided the right treatment. After proper analysis, no invasive surgery was needed. It's been two weeks now and the pain is no longer there.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

The FFLC staff is really amazing. They are so incredible and supportive. In fact, you'll be up for more comfort and good assistance. Their bedside manner is great and I was so much relieved that I took their service. I am happy that I took consultation from Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I was recommended by a satisfied past patient of Dr. Patel who was suffering from the same foot condition as me. It was getting difficult by the day to bear the pain caused due to the one spur. I was apprehensive at first, but I saw that the reviews that he had received places him at the top rated podiatrist in Florida. I needed three visits as I had waited for long before I sought a consultation. But, I was pleased with his experience in treating the condition. I would suggest his service to others as well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

I visited Dr Patel's clinic last year in November for a knee pain. It was easy to get an appointment. The podiatrist was a thorough professional. There were few initial tests, afterwards I was provided physiotherapy by the attending staff of FFLC. The physiotherapy specialist did a great job in assisting to make each of my muscles work normally. Special care was taken to ensure that the results were great.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

After a year-long condition of battling toe nail fungus, it was a normal part of my life now that I had accepted this. In October last year, I was in pain. It was rather discomforting to think that nothing could happen now. However, it was until I was recommended by a past patient of Dr. Lam that I visit him for treatment. But, I wasn't sure. He really assisted in the treatment.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

My visit to Dr. Patel's clinic was such an incredible experience. It took few minutes to seek an appointment. After that, the consultation went for around 15-20 minutes during which, Dr. Patel made sure I was comfortable as I was panicking about what would come up in the results of the diagnosis. But, thankfully everything went well and nothing was scary.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

The treatment for my bone spur was long pending. I was afraid because of the operation and the scars post that. Dr. Patel was so cooperative and made sure that I felt comfortable. Even though there were patients waiting, he ensured that I was given adequate attention. It was good to see someone so passionate about helping others.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018