Ratings for Dr. Linda E. Jaffe

I was referred to Dr. Jaffe by my primary care physician. Dr Jaffevis very knowledgeable and professional. She listens to my (sometimes rambling) descriptions and is able to decipher information and ask questions. She is able to help me understand issues and prescribe treatment. I always feel that she provides the best care and health related advice. My only comment would be that getting in to see her may take time. I would be more concerned if I could get in quickly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I thought Linda was very professional and personable. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Unwarranted condecending attitutde. Snobby, childish, and low class to boot. This "run of the mill quack", leaves everything to be desired. Do not waste your time. There are PLENTY of better doctors out there. In fact your primary care doctor would be a better choice.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2009

I appreciate that others have had a good experience and I was looking forward to my visit with this doctor. I was very impressed with her nurse, Natalie. She made eye contact, was patient, a good listener, and seemed to be very in tune with the patient and why they were there. The doctor on the other hand was very disappointing. Showed no concern or compassion, had little patience or eye contact, and her condescending demeanor was obvious. I left feeling awful and discouraged as a patient.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

I had been with Jonathon Partain for 20 years and when he retired, I was reluctant in getting a new doctor. I chose Doctor Jaffe and couldn't be more pleased. She is knowledgable, thorough, and very attuned with regard to patient opinion. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

Dr. Jaffe is great. She is very caring and down to earth. Her office staff is great. I would recommend her to anyone with cardiac problems.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Linda E. Jaffe's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)