Ratings for Dr. Curtis Harris

Dr. Harris is my guardian angel. We didn't know why I was experiencing some of my symptoms for several years. I saw over 3 internal medicine doctors and no one thought to test me for a possible blood illness. My EaR Doctor suggested I follow up with a Oncologists and he recommended Dr. Harris. I saw him a few weeks later and he sat down with me and asked great leading questions and immediately had tests done. My test came back and I was diagnosed with Leukemia. I don't know why all of the doctors who saw me in the past missed this critical diagnosis. I am so happy to be a patient of Dr. Harris! He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for 4 years, and he's a wonderful doctor. He diagnosed me with a blood disorder after having a stroke at 42. When the other doctors couldn't figure out why after 12 mini strokes and a major stroke at such a young age, (since 25), he did. He is always on time, respectful, answers questions, and has a great bedside manor. I've never had an issue with the staff, or the lab. When I phone in and request refills on my medication, I have them most times on the same day. I highly recommend this physician to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Harris has an excellent bedside manner. He is kind and courteous and willingly answers questions. He took a lot of time to review my history, labs, etc. and was very thorough in his exam. I felt very confident in his knowedge and treatment approach. I left the office with a sense of having been cared for and my concerns addressed. I am entrusting my care to him based on my great experience in his office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Harris for follow-up for several years. He continues to be a most respectful, knowlegeable and patient doctor and gentleman. His staff has maintained the great impression I had of them from the start. The lab is top notch, and the best at drawing bloodwork. When Dr. Harris is especially busy he always has someone come chat with me until his arrival. He is a splendid specialist.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Harris several years now for a blood disorder. He is extremely thorough in taking the medical history and exhaustive testing to ensure an accurate diagnosis and treatment. His bedside manner is gentle, kind and compassionate. He never rushes through an office visit, always listens and welcomes your questions. His office and nursing staff are caring and compassionate and go out of their way to ease fears and make the patient comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

would not take my insurance even thoug they tooks others. found the office very discrimintary. it was thw almigty bottom dollr with these folks. . will not go again to this group

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Harris is the best doctor I have ever had the good luck to encounter. His knowledge of my illness was complete. He is a very kind, patient professional. He was never in a rush, and I was able to have all my questions answered. I feel I was privledged to have been his patient.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Curtis Harris's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

• BCBS Massachusetts