Ratings for Dr. Steven W. Barthel

Diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, Dr. Barthel saved my life. I have now been cancer free six years and able to go back to my teaching profession. He took great care and the follow-up over the years has been excellent.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

while he is very knowledeable he is too quick to perform radiology tests as a stardard of treatment for lingering colds/sinus infections. Other colleagues in his office will "scope" the old fashioned way to look for inflammation/resistent infection. Caution here. Recent credible medical journals warn against this due to the cummulative effects this has over time and risks of cancer. I see other doctors who will do the physical scope exams vs. radiology as a protocol. should be last resort in my opinion

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008

He personally called me back with test results. What doctors do that these days? He was patient and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr Barthel is the best docotor I have ever had.He is patient and he really cares about your health and concerns.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

I had sinus surgery last week and so far so good. The results are as predicted so far and Dr. Barthel was very supportive the morning of surgery

flag | Submitted October 4, 2006

Dr. Barthel is very helpful, kind and skilled. He personally returned my phonecalls on a number of occasions to answer question on my upcoming tonsillectomy and make sure that I felt comfortable and prepared. He did an amazing job on the surgery and I appreciate his dilligence and patience.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Steven W. Barthel's Credentials

• Vanderbilt Univ Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37232 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA