Ratings for Dr. William Y. McKee

Very good primary care physician. Dr. McKee takes the time to explain things, he answers questions (and asks good non-condescending questions).

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Wonderful Primary Care Physician here in Sammamish. Very personable, honest and clear in answering questions. Good, experienced doctor that has great bedside manner and patience.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

Been our family doctor for 8 years, we could not say enought good things about him!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr.Mckee has been my physician for almost 10 years. Though he has moved his practice, and I have moved my residence, I continue to drive to see him because he is so 'right on' with testing and dianosing and healing problems and illnesses. He follows up on lab tests, X-rays, etc., and asks me to schedule follow-up appts to continue monitoring progress. He explains things to me, and I feel that I can bring up any issues that concern me, and he will listen. He refers me to specialists when necessary, and does his follow-up care to hospoitalization very carefully. He gets my very hightest rating!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. William Y. McKee's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal