Ratings for Juliet M. Tamez

Juliet is very thorough and really interested in making sure she addresses everything. She is compassionate and empathetic which is hard to find in today's healthcare field. She listens and is willing and wants to help you in anyway possible. She is by far the best practitioner I have encountered so glad to have found her. I definitely recommend her as a primary health provider. She is amazing. In addition her office staff is very courteous which is important.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Juliet is very thorough and takes a lot of time with me to address all my concerns and problems. Her office staff is amazing and you always feel welcomed and never rushed. Juliet is very compassionate and empathetic which makes me feel very confident in her medical decisions. I have been seeing her for the past two years and am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Juliet is attentive and meticulous and above all, I find her to be a compassionate and an extremely knowledgeable provider! She takes her time, answers any questions I may have, and provides relevant preventative measures that ensure my overall health. I also find her holistic knowledge base refreshing since I myself would prefer holistic practices before considering western medicine. I highly recommend Juliet Gaton as your primary care provider, you are getting the best of both worlds with her competence in both holistic and western medicine. I am confident that you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

She is attentive and understanding when it comes to my health. She is very sweet and courteous and is always available to answer all my questions . I feel I have great communication with her as my provider. I would definitely recommend her as your primary care provider.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Juliet is an excellent nurse practitioner that makes me feel that she genuinely cares for my wellbeing as her patient. I would definitely recommend her as a great primary care provider!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

She is a caring and attentive practitioner. She listens and takes the time to assess all of my concerns and answer any questions that I may have, I never feel rushed. I have always felt truly cared for after seeing her and I know that my well being is in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I felt very comfortable and satisfied on my visit. She is very passionate about giving her patient proper care and diagnosis. Very intelligent person.

Juliet M. Tamez's response
Thank you so much. It is my pleasure to assist in your healthcare needs.

Submitted November 30, 2016

Very knowledgeable and professional! I trust her with my whole family's well being and healthcare needs .

Juliet M. Tamez's response
One of my greatest joys is being able to care for an entire family. Thank you so much for entrusting me with your family's overall wellbeing.

Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent ARNP, who is always available, very knowledgeable, and has great people skills

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Juliet M. Tamez's response
Our office works very hard to make sure we are always available. We make certain you are a priority. Thank you so much.

Submitted November 30, 2016

Excellent and knowledgable ARNP with a genuine concern for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Juliet M. Tamez's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Juliet Tamez Work Bio Juliet Tamez is a board certified family nurse practitioner accredited with the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), the world’s largest and most prestigious credentialing organization. Juliet obtained her Master’s degree in Nursing as a family nurse practitioner at Barry University. During her studies at Barry she graduated with academic honors and became a member of Delta Epsilon Sigma National Honor Society. She received her bachelor’s degree at Nova Southeastern University, where she was also recognized with academic excellence. She is a current member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. Recently, Juliet has an added a new role in her career as an adjunct faculty at Nova Southeastern University (NSU). She teaches advanced medical surgical nursing as a clinical professor. Juliet has also spoken as a keynote speaker for NSU’s Bachelor of Science Nursing Program. Juliet has a genuine compassion for patient care that is demonstrated daily through her excellent work ethic.  Her passion for family medicine focuses primarily with preventative care. She believes finding balance in life is essential to overall wellbeing. She is a strong advocate for health, fitness, and nutrition. During her free time, Juliet enjoys reading, blogging, yoga and meditation.

• Spanish

• Barry University (Grad. 2012)
  • Nova Southeastern University (Grad. 2008)