Ratings for Dr. Franklin D. Richards

In my mid 60s now, very active: still working, dance regularly, travel, enjoying my grandkids and more free time than I ever had before my present semi-retirement. Busy enough not to notice my aging, yet aware of the fact that dance partners prefer younger (looking) partners. Plus... refused to have my children see what aging can do to otherwise vital individual, I decided to do something about it. After interviewing several doctors, and collecting recommendations, I selected Dr. Richards of Cosmetic Surgery Associates. Truly a wonderful choice. It has been over 3 months from my fairly extensive procedure (eyes, chin, lift) I feel and look great! Men never pass me by for a dance partner and (some) women tell me how great I look (while others are simply envious:) Jokes aside, I will recommend Dr.Richards to any woman who is interested in enhancing her looks: professional, honest, friendly, and appreciative doctor and staff of CSA made all the difference. One more thing: day after surgery I was eating almonds feeling no discomfort whatsoever. Who else but a magician could offer surgery like this?!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I'm so excited doing cosmetic surgery with Dr. Richards. My friend of referral to him. She was very pleased with her experience. The staff extremely kind and helpful, especially Joann . She's a lead patient coordinator. Dr. Richard his excellent surgeon and wouldn't trust no one else. I will have liposuction : abdomen and flanks, inner and out thighs, knees. I will update after the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Richards and the staff.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Six years ago, in the middle of my first pregnancy, I woke up to Bells Palsy. I had never heard of Bells before and had no idea what was happening. At a time of one of the greatest moments in life (being pregnant), I looked like I had a stroke....with severe drooping on the right side of my face. At 35 years old, pregnant, and working; I was forced to pull myself together enough to not just stay in bed due to depression. Long story short, I was so very excited about having my son, but was hoping someday I could maybe address the drooping on the right side of my face. After being told by so many cosmetic surgeons they wouldn't even see me, I found Dr. Franklin D. Richards! After a consultation, I knew that he was the Dr. for me! Post-op, I honestly could not be happier. Dr. Richards was extremely professional, caring, and honest and now for the first time in six years, I'm not ashamed to have my picture taken with my family and smile. Thank you so much Dr. Richards!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

After meeting with 4 other cosmetic surgeons over a year I decided to go with Dr. Richards for my breast augmentation, tummy tuck and a little bit of lipo around my arm pits. I'm so happy with his work, his staff is terrific and I've recommended him to my close friends.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Richards is knowledgeable, experiences and warm, and his work speaks for itself! Choosing to have my breast augmentation with him is the best thing I could ever have done. Everyone at his office is very professional and helpful too. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Relax and let him work his magic. Don't expect him to suggest any procedures, but he is a gifted artist and physician. I had a facelift, upper and lower eyes, neck, filler and botox. I look refreshed and youthful and think it's the best thing I ever did for myself. I picked the best surgeon on the planet. I hope he isn't too busy working on you to see me next time I need a nip or a tuck!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Dr franklin is a real professional who is honest and truthful about his career I have done two surgery and I am very happy with the results the money I spent is worth it and this Dr deserve what's he got into , I advice any woman or man for Dr franklin his gonna make you happy with the fantastic result

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Richards is a fantastic doctor with great bedside manner. He is very knowledgable and really takes the time to explain everything and answer questions. He is a skilled surgeon who loves his job. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Franklin D. Richards's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Franklin Richards is an experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has served the greater Washington, DC area for over 25 years providing patients the latest techniques in cosmetic surgery in a safe, caring environment. He is pleased to offer the the QuickLift face lift technique with volume restoration, Ulthera - non invasive soft tissue tightening and the DEKA skin laser to even tone and reduce wrinkles. Dr. Richards has been recognized by Washingtonian Magazine in the “Top Doctors” list since 1995, has been cited in the National Consumer Checkbook’s “Top Doctor List”, and the National Consumer Research Council of America has listed him as one of “America’s Top Surgeons”. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and a member of several distinguished surgical associations including The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).

• English

• George Washington University
  • George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my mid 60s now, very active: still working, dance regularly, travel, enjoying my grandkids and more free time than I ever had before my present semi-retireme..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so excited doing cosmetic surgery with Dr. Richards. My friend of referral to him. She was very pleased with her experience. The staff extremely kind and ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleased with my experience with Dr. Richards and the staff. "

October 13, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "10215 FERNWOOD RD" to "6430 Rockledge Drive". Suite has been updated from "None" to "100".

September 29, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "301-493-4334".

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Six years ago, in the middle of my first pregnancy, I woke up to Bells Palsy. I had never heard of Bells before and had no idea what was happening. At a time ..."

July 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.cosmeticplastics.com" to "http://www.cosmeticplastics.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "20598" to "22101". Address has been updated from "None" to "1515 Chain Bridge Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17035060683".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After meeting with 4 other cosmetic surgeons over a year I decided to go with Dr. Richards for my breast augmentation, tummy tuck and a little bit of lipo aroun..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richards is knowledgeable, experiences and warm, and his work speaks for itself! Choosing to have my breast augmentation with him is the best thing I could ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Relax and let him work his magic. Don't expect him to suggest any procedures, but he is a gifted artist and physician. I had a facelift, upper and lower eyes,..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr franklin is a real professional who is honest and truthful about his career I have done two surgery and I am very happy with the results the money I spent is..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Richards is a fantastic doctor with great bedside manner. He is very knowledgable and really takes the time to explain everything and answer questions. He..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love it. Simply outstanding. Had a mommy makeover and the transformation was amazing."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a phonemail experience with dr Richard and all his staff I got a rhinoplasty and he was the best doctor I have ever had any an counter with he talk to me ..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely satisfied with Dr. Richards, his staff and the amazing results of my recent breast augmentation. I would not hesitate to return or recommend him for c..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Richards and his staff while getting a breast augmentation. From the initial consultation to follow-up appointments, he ha..."

September 20, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Franklin" to "Franklin D."

August 24, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Franklin" to "Franklin D."

April 8, 2012