Ratings for Barbara K. Hayes

Dr. Hayes is a caring practictioner who is always willing to take the time to listen. She now sees patient in Palacios, Texas as well and is a great asset to the Palacios Community Medical Center Clinic.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Barbara Hayes for over 3 years and have known her to constantly have a wonderful bedside manner, to be extremely caring and truly interested in all aspects of my healthcare matters (not only the immediate concern at the time) and to always have the best of the patient at heart. She doesn't rush through her appointments with me and, although I know she has other patients to see, she always makes me feel like I'm the most important patient she has. Interestingly enough, other patients that I have visited with in her waiting room express the same feeling! Thanks to her, my health and well being is better than it ever has been. She has a fantastic newly remodeled, well apportioned office that is very inviting, and even offers the ability to make appointments via computer, so I can been seen in the comfort of my own home. I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Hayes to anyone that needed quality, reliable, well managed health care. You can't go wrong with Dr. Hayes!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

I have been under the care of Barbara Hayes for the better part of three years. Two years ago I had a physical as a requirement of my employer. When the blood results came back, Barbara called me and explained that my cholostorol was higher than it should be and that I needed to make healthier choices for the betterment of my health. I am ashamed to say that I ignored her council. A year later I took my physical again. My blood results returned and I received another call from Barbara. This time she informed me that my triglycerides were over 500. Please keep in mind that anything over 200 is high. This time when Barbara explained to me that if I didn't make some changes there could be dire consequences. As a result, this time I listened. I made changes to my diet and lifestyle. Six months later I met with Barbara again. This time 30 pounds lighter, four inches thinner, and sporting a very nice physique for a 51 year old male. I had my blood drawn two weeks prior and this time the results were off the charts wonderful!!! Six months earlier my trygliserides were at 532, now ther were at 129. I can honestly say that Barbara Hayes saved my life... Because she cares enough about her patents to be thorough and brave enough to be candid and truthful! Additionally she is kind, humorous, and patient with her patients! Everybody loves her! And that's why she is my healthcare provider. UPDATE!!! As of April 24,2015 Barbara K. Hayes is a Doctor of Nurse Practitioner. Congratulations Dr. Hayes!!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Very well spoken and very knowledgeable about the performance and work that she does. One of the nicest and kindest person you will ever meet. She highly recommended and will definitely refer her to anyone outhere.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014