Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Knochenhauer

Dr. Knochenhauer takes the time to explain everything and makes you feel at ease. However his office staff are horrible... they are uncaring and incompetent. They always seem confused and unsure of what they are doing. I actually heard them get nasty with a patient on the phone and proceed to talk about her in front of me after they hung up. I didn't think that was very professional and made me very uncomfortable. Most patients are having a difficult time physically and emotionally that they don't need them to add unneeded stress. I wish they were more compassionate. I almost considered finding a new doctor because of the staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

If I could rate everyone in here but Katie a 0 I would, absolutely no clue what they are doing in there, two major mistakes they have made with blood work and insurance and the nerve to yell and claim they aren't at fault, so sad that during the middle of my treatments I'm seeking real professional help , get your ish together over there people these are people's lives here

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

dr knockenhauer and his staff are very helpful with his help and gods blessing my wife and I had a healthy beautiful baby girl thank you

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

The woman who is the their "greeter" has a lacking a lacking personality. When she's having a good day she is pleasant and when she is having a bad one, watch out. I always receive different information about time availablities and I have now gone through two rounds of IUI without the doctor checking in once.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Clinic is a joke. Definitely money hungry. They don't pay attention to your personal situation. Every patient has the same routine. Blood and sono every week to look like they know what they're doing when they don't. Staff is RUDE particularly Susan. Literally told me I called too early in the morning and she was too busy to take my message. Whoa. Everything discussed with doctor-opposite happened after visit. Steer clear

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I sincerely wish I would have listen to my gut instant regarding this office and this provider. Money hungry, rude, inconsiderate etc are a few words that come to mind. I am so very disappointed with this office, not only did my husband and I wasted several months and thousands of dollars and we still didn't conceive. The doctor is late ALL the time. The nurse Katie is a rude and patronizing individual that you never work with families trying to conceive. It saddens me that someone with this attitude has a position in an environment that should be epathic and sympathetic to others needs. Their business manager is know to fields telephone calls and represent yourself as medical staff to answer questions and give advice as if she's an RN. Completely inappropriate and violates a patients right to consult with medical staff about their care. Needless to say that I'm looking for a new clinic.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Knochenhauer is the first fertility specialist i've seen and i wouldn't change him for the world!!! He was actually referred to us by Dr. Katlowski and i must say he's awesome!! Katie my nurse has been very helpful throughout this whole journey and i would definitely recommend them to anyone in the same journey

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Knochenhauer is a smart guy with terrible bedside manner and miserable staff. His biggest problem is that he's always late. He was not only over an hour late for each of my embryo transfers ( imagine waiting for so long with a full bladder!) but was also more than an hour late for my egg retrieval and that truly inexcusable as it ruined my cycle. His staff's resonse to my complaint about him being late for such important procedures was: "He's known to be late." WHAT?? Horrible experience, would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Money hungry is what comes to mind when I think of this clinic. The entire system is a scam and a way for the doctor's to pray on innocent families. Make sure you keep your records and receipts!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr. Knochenhauer is an amazing doctor. During my journey he was kind, compassionate and very patient. He explained all of my options and listened when I expressed concerns. He was determined to help me and would not give up on me. I'm not sure I would've made it through the process without Dr. K. I have recommended him to my friends and will definitely return to him when I'm ready to have another child. I can't say thank you enough Dr. K!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Eric S. Knochenhauer's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental