Ratings for Dr. Kevin P. Hansen

Sat in waiting room for nearly an hour, then in examination room for 45 more minutes. Assistant responsible for ordering medication failed to get it. After a month's wait, asked the office manager for help---she had it the same day. A physicians assistant administered the injection, beginning with lidocaine to numb the injection area. He injected too much, causing a lidocaine bulge in my skin. More lidocaine ran down my leg. A nightmare!!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He is a HORRIBLE dr. I came in with knee pain. He looks at my knee, presses on it a little, moves my knee and then the first thing he offers me a cortisone shot instead of trying to figure out what is really wrong with my knee. I had to ask for a MRI. I had my MRI the beginning of may 2014. It has been 3 weeks and I havent heard from him. I have left 10+ messages for him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

bad doctor. Having problems with shoulder and he doesn't even examines me when I met with him in office. Had to go to ER and the doctors were shocked he let me walk out

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Hansen has treated 2 members of my family. He has been very caring and we've had full recovery of our injuries. I have been very pleased with our experience.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I had a shoulder replacement this year. One of the most difficult replacements to have. Dr. Hansen explained what to expect, did an excellent surgery, and was always available.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Dr. Hansen does not talk to you, his bed side manner is terrible.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Hansen is one of the best doctor's I've ever met. He was so kind and explained every aspect of my injury to me with patience and concern. He checked on me in the hospitol after my surgery several times, even coming in on his day off when I had a concern. I HIGHLY recommend him. I wish all physicians were as competent and kind as Dr. Hansen was. Good nurse and office staff too.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

we had two broken bones in the house this year . We were at the ortho a lot. he was very nice and knew what he was talking about. Took the time to answer questions but you kind of have to ask the questions b/c he will not go into huge detail other wise. the office ran on time except for one appointment I had to wait but it was because the cast and xray rooms were backed up it happens but it was not a habitual thing where i always had to wait. Very nice friendly staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006