Ratings for Jacinta F. Cruz

Just had an appointment 5.11.2018 with Jacinta F Cruz an APN with Behavioral Health Associates at 6765 Charleston Blvd. It was the most unpleasant and unprofessional experience I've ever had with a so called psychiatric practitioner. She was rude, argumentative, combative, resorting to counter transference and putting words into my mouth that I never expressed, as well as frequently interrupting me and resorting to talking over me in a loud, uninterruptible, abusive manor to try to prevent me from communicating my questions/feelings. She claimed she was giving me a prescription for Zoloft, which she did not, and reluctantly gave me a short 2 week prescription for clonazepam which she claimed was too addictive but gave me the prescription anyways, which made zero sense. She was completely unwilling to listen to my symptoms and questions and made me leave the office with chest pain and great anxiety, which were the reasons I was there seeking medical attention in the first place. On a scale of 1-10 I would give her a negative 5 and suggest that you avoid her and this office at all costs if you are sincerely seeking help for serious mental health issues. She has no business, compassion or qualifications for practicing in this field and requires significant improvement in interpersonal relationships with her patients. I base much of this on my extensive experience as a former ICU/CCU Registered Nurse and having been licensed and practiced in three states including Nevada.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018