Ratings for Dr. Virginia S. Rowland

Dr. Rowland is very competent and direct. She knows her business and was very thorough and helpful to me. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I have asthma and saw Dr. Rowland once as my father has been a patient of hers for several years. When I was having trouble and needed to be seen and didnt have alot of money, she did help me. She is very direct, a little abrupt and she does not waste time. My father said she was an excellent dr and she is almost retired now. He misses her. :(

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Rowland breeched my confidentiality rights by caling a new Dr. before I saw her to give her oopinion. She didn't ask me for permission. I stopped seeing her for this and becasue she just kept adding more medications to my profile, instead of reevaluating the ones I was already on. She was also very mean to me as I had a weight problem.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

I was a patient of hers for a few years and she really helped me, but once my needs changed and I really needed medical support she ditched me. Didn't even tell me and when I needed to make an appointment I was told that she didn't want to see me any more. She also needs to have help for the front office staff. One person to do all the responsibilities was terrible.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

my family feels she is one of the better doctors in arizona. she will spend whatever time is necessary to assess a patient's condition. we found her diagnostic skills wonderful

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

This is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Her staff is very rude. Receptionist kept me hanging on the phone for 20 minutes. Dr. is too busy to pay attention to patient and did not listen to my complaints, but pushed pills on me. I found her very cold, arrogant,rude and condescending. I would never recommend this physician. Stay far away from this office if you want a caring and concerned doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2006

Dr. Virginia S. Rowland's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1970)

Ameritas