Ratings for Dr. Manar Hanna

Great Doc, I love him and the office , all my family go to him, his staff are the best, always available, caring, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Best MD I have ever seen, very caring, nice , highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Best Doctor I have ever seen , very nice , listen to your problem, very satisfied, staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I don't understand how this doc gets any good ratings! I saw him two times (bc he was the only local doc to accept my ins). He spent 10 secs with me each visit even though I wanted 45 mins to see him. 1st time was for back pain. He told me he was ordering me a brace but he never did. I went out and got it myself. Second time he told me I had a stomach virus but it was gallstones and I ended up having to be hospitalized for 4 days! WORST DOC EVER!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

myself and my son has been going to dr. hanna for many years now and he is the best doctor I've ever gone to. the staff is excellent there is no wait time and he listens to every question that I ask him. very professional and caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Thank God for Hanna! Intelligent caring and passionate, THE BEST.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

the best doctor I have even seen, great staff, love the office, highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I love the office everybody is nice, dr.Hanna is so nice and listen to his patients, I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Great doctor, great staff, love the office, takes his time to with his patients, treat them well

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

He is a good doc but, I accidentally bounced a check there and he was very nasty. So don't mess with his money, but all in all he is a great doc. I was actually one of the first five patients he had.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012