Ratings for Dr. Manar Hanna

Dr. Hanna takes you through the logical reasoning leading to his decisions and judgments. He has sound justification for treatments and knows his stuff well. I have been treated by many physicians for various degrees of issues. Dr. Hanna is outstanding.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Highly recommended, everybody there is great, I told all my friends about him.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

I visit Dr Hanna often and I always have an amazing experience,he always has solutions to my problems.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Yesterday was my first visit to Dr. Hanna and I was very pleased. He practices medicine as it should be practiced - not part of a group but on a person to person basis. Moreover, his staff is pleasant, courteous and clearly interested in being helpful and responsive.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Very intelligent, yet speaks plainly w/ a kind, jovial manner. I've had MANY doctors over the years, & Dr. Hanna is a keeper! (His wife is also exceptional, by the way.)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Hanna is an amazing Internist. Very intelligent in his field. He is kind, patient, and understanding. It is obvious that he truly cares about his patients' well being.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Hanna is by far the best primary care physician I have ever had. He is personable, professional, knowledgeable and extremely caring. I definitely recommend him to the young and not so young.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

He is a great doctor, love the office and staff very nice. very highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

The best Doctor in the area, me and my family love the office

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Great Doc, I love him and the office , all my family go to him, his staff are the best, always available, caring, highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015