Ratings for Dr. Jonathan D. Packard

Dr. Packard's staff are top notch. He even came in to see my wife and I personally on our first visit with his team, even though we were only there for a routine cleaning. We've been away around the country for some time, but now that we are back in Utah, we looking forward to Dr. Packard's office again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

I chose to see Dr. Packard after seeing an advertisement for him. Big mistake. He told me I had a few cavities and then when he couldn't fix them properly with fillings he resorted to filing down my teeth on three subsequent visits! He tried to fix my painful bite by doing this. Now I have sawed-off teeth and not a proper bite. Needless to say, I won't go back.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Very nice and well kept office. I worry about them being a little money hungry though? Each time i have gone in there ALWAYS seems to be something wrong with my teeth that needs to be fixed. I didnt get my first cavity until i was 18, but now that I go there for my teeth cleaning I have a NEW problem so it just makes me kinda wonder?? Nice people though.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

We have had nothing but wonderful experiences with Dr. Packard. He is very personable, making my children feel comfortable in his office. He has exceptional staff who are friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Packard.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009