Ratings for Dr. George W. Cummings

This doctor is very caring and attentive. My son has Crohn's disease and was in horrific pain. I called his office at noon and he saw him immediately. He operated on at 5pm that very same day. Can not say enough good about this man. awesome bed side manner, very caring and genuine.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Cummings demonstrated very caring attitude and high level of proficiency.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Cummings has operated on me twice in the last few years. He is not only the most caring dr I have ever come across he is also an excellent surgeon.. I can't say enough good things about the man....loved him.. A real dr with integrity

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr Cummings and the hole staff at Nason Hospital did a outstanding job while I was in for Gallblader Sugery on Sept 8th. I was home the next day feeling good.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Cummings operated on me for colon cancer. He also inserted a port into my chest for my chemo treatments. He is a genuine, caring and kind man. He eased my fears and explained everything so well to my husband and me. He is an very busy surgeon and I commend him for the time he takes with his patients. He is just a great guy.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I recently was diagnosed with a low gallbladder function and saw Dr. Cummings on a Monday. With my very hectic work schedule the best time to have my gallbladder removed was that Friday. Dr. Cummings was able to fit me into his surgery schedule and did a fantastic job. He explained my condition and the actual procedure very thoroughly. His staff was very nice as well. I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

what an amazing doctor. Our daughter just had surgery this past Wed. late in the evening. She ended up getting her appendix out at 10:30 pm. in the evening. His bed side manners were wonderful and comforting. We couldn't have asked for a better surgeon for our daughters un-expected surgery. He genuinely cared and explained everything very throughly. What a top notch first class guy. Not a doubt in my mind while we were waiting for her surgery.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. George W. Cummings's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is very caring and attentive. My son has Crohn's disease and was in horrific pain. I called his office at noon and he saw him immediately. He operat..."

July 28, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=373889'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=373889'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014