You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Katie F. Farah

She listened to why I didn't want a colonoscopy; immediately she took care of my conserns. My desires to avoid amnestic drugs would frustrate most docs. Not only did DR. Farah follow my no-sedation request; she took the time to make the exam painless.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

DR farah was a breath of fresh air:) i had been going to the same gastro guy in erie for 3 yrs with no progress and no real plan of attack for my symptoms. the FIRST time i saw Dr Farah-- she actually LISTENED to me and wrote down what i said to her-- she is very proactive and very interested in helpng people get better-- its just too bad i have to drive an hour and a half to see her. but as far as im concerned, its WELL worth the trip:)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I self-referred for a GI test that I needed but didn't want; I had special requirements and to ask about this I had expected to have to come in for an office visit. Nope, the nurse put me on hold and asked the doctor who agreed to do the test in a fairly uncommon but necessary manner for me, then the nurse offered to schedule the test right over the phone, Several other gastro's blew me off when I called, not this one. She was totally professional and nice. The only downside is now I have no excuse not to get a colonoscopy...actually now I'm sure that I want it done but only if Dr. Farah and her staff do it.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Katie F. Farah's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=373884'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 1.5

February 17, 2014