Ratings for Lindsay Samale

This practitioner proved unworthy of my trust. I have several complex conditions with pervasive effects on all aspects of my life and functioning. Beyond this, I have lost the last seven years of my life to extreme, unrelenting trauma, while also helping my elderly mother through several health crises. Samale failed to document the extensive information I provided about my health conditions and needs, but devoted her notes almost entirely to denigrating me, repeatedly portraying me in the worst light possible, as if I were a stupid, irresponsible, undesirable patient deserving a swift kick. Much of what she wrote was not even true at a factual level, and she failed to document the serious questions I brought her concerning blood work and an ultrasound scan, among other matters. She appeared completely uninterested in helping me, showing not an iota of compassion or respect.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014